Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think about Rarity?

Superfided

I think Rarity is a pretty cool pony. Seh makes dresses and doesn't afraid of anything.

But really she's my #1 because she's got the most personality and is the most beautiful.

• Brohoof 8

(edited)
I didn't like her in the beginning but now she is among my favorites. I mean her voice is superb and even though she is a lady, she still is badass :) Edited by Wildcard

I honestly thought I'd hate her because I'm never fond of fashionistas/fashionistos in anything, but that's only because they are (usually) written as very bitchy and self-obsessed and don't mix with anyone who's not like them. But she's actually very sweet at complimenting others and has time for anypony, even if they're not into fashion. So I really rather love her.

• Brohoof 2

Rarity.

How I used to loathe you.

How I used to despise your attitude and priggishness.

How I now love you for your personality.

How I now love you for your fabulous accent.

Rarity pretty much went from my least favourite pony to my second favourite pony over the course of the second season. I just loved her development in that season, she really shined for me.

• Brohoof 2

She forgets the lessons she learned about friendship the very next episode. She's also a tease to spike! She knows he likes her so she takes advantage of him to get stuff done for her. At least she recognizes his help for her.

All in all though, I like her.

I love Rarity! After rewatching numerous episodes with her she is now my favorite pony, just beating out AJ. I love her accent, her attitude, and her class. She is such an elegant pony but isn't afraid to get down and dirty, at least to extent. Rarity FTW!

• Brohoof 1

Don't like her. She's over dramatic, a complete whiner, and by the looks of it, somewhat shallow if she reaches a certain point. However, being the element of generosity, I do have to admit she has a LOT of great things to her (plus, that's a fabulous bloody mane she's got).

Still, at least she's not HER...

She isn't my favorite, but she's still awesome. I love the little noises she makes and her expressions :)

Yeah same.

The reason I like Rarity the most, is the complexity of her character. I believe she represents how beauty comes from inside, (Which in the case of Rarity is her generosity.)