Shinyrainbowumbreon

Hello ^.^

Recommended Posts

Tldr: I love MLP, and I want more art for my OC. ^.^

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it when looking for artists to comission MLP artwork for my OC.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I lived at my uncles house while I was going ro college for a while, and his daughter was about 8 at the time, and guess what one of her favorite shows was? I was assigned to babysit her pretty often as I didn't have to pay rent so I was unemployed, so I ended up being in the room with her when she watch her cartoons fairly often. Most of them were terrible, I swear I will mutter what the backback in dora says when it closes the rest of me life. >.< However I actually really liked MLP, and it annoyed me that I basically watched in broken order, so one I brought it up and watched the entire show that out at the time, which ended at the discord arc I believe, and I fell i ln love with most of the big 6, but especially rainbow-dash, she really embodied my values of being loyal to a fault and super energetic and fun. The only main 6 I find completely obnoxious is pinkie pie, but she never ruined the show for me, and she has her moments. Then from there I watched some MLP youtubers, created an OC, and rest is mostly history. Never really been to cons or heavily participated in the community though, I really need to watch through it all again and watch the new seasons I haven't seen. ^.^ I'll probibly do that soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shinyrainbowumbreon said:

Tldr: I love MLP, and I want more art for my OC. ^.^

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it when looking for artists to comission MLP artwork for my OC.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I lived at my uncles house while I was going ro college for a while, and his daughter was about 8 at the time, and guess what one of her favorite shows was? I was assigned to babysit her pretty often as I didn't have to pay rent so I was unemployed, so I ended up being in the room with her when she watch her cartoons fairly often. Most of them were terrible, I swear I will mutter what the backback in dora says when it closes the rest of me life. >.< However I actually really liked MLP, and it annoyed me that I basically watched in broken order, so one I brought it up and watched the entire show that out at the time, which ended at the discord arc I believe, and I fell i ln love with most of the big 6, but especially rainbow-dash, she really embodied my values of being loyal to a fault and super energetic and fun. The only main 6 I find completely obnoxious is pinkie pie, but she never ruined the show for me, and she has her moments. Then from there I watched some MLP youtubers, created an OC, and rest is mostly history. Never really been to cons or heavily participated in the community though, I really need to watch through it all again and watch the new seasons I haven't seen. ^.^ I'll probibly do that soon.

Hellooo!

Pleased to meet you, my name is Emerald Heart. (My name is changed to Frosted Heart for the holidays). And I hope you have a great time in the Forums! We are all very friendly here.

Enjoy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shinyrainbowumbreon said:

Tldr: I love MLP, and I want more art for my OC. ^.^

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it when looking for artists to comission MLP artwork for my OC.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I lived at my uncles house while I was going ro college for a while, and his daughter was about 8 at the time, and guess what one of her favorite shows was? I was assigned to babysit her pretty often as I didn't have to pay rent so I was unemployed, so I ended up being in the room with her when she watch her cartoons fairly often. Most of them were terrible, I swear I will mutter what the backback in dora says when it closes the rest of me life. >.< However I actually really liked MLP, and it annoyed me that I basically watched in broken order, so one I brought it up and watched the entire show that out at the time, which ended at the discord arc I believe, and I fell i ln love with most of the big 6, but especially rainbow-dash, she really embodied my values of being loyal to a fault and super energetic and fun. The only main 6 I find completely obnoxious is pinkie pie, but she never ruined the show for me, and she has her moments. Then from there I watched some MLP youtubers, created an OC, and rest is mostly history. Never really been to cons or heavily participated in the community though, I really need to watch through it all again and watch the new seasons I haven't seen. ^.^ I'll probibly do that soon.

Hello! Welcome to the forums! :mlp_yeehaa:

  • Brohoof 2
  • Yay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

3 hours ago, Shinyrainbowumbreon said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it when looking for artists to comission MLP artwork for my OC.

Hello!! Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Forums_Greeting_Ahuizotl.thumb.png.ecbe4b9d67e91401db4fbcbb3d762a7a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks ^.^ I plan to actually look around the forums when I have more free time and see if anything else besides just artwork catches my fancy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Shinyrainbowumbreon said:

Thanks ^.^ I plan to actually look around the forums when I have more free time and see if anything else besides just artwork catches my fancy. 

Sure! Just a tip for optimum forums use: Make sure to quote or mention another user when you reply to them. Otherwise, they won't get an alert that you replied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JingLBabe said:

Sure! Just a tip for optimum forums use: Make sure to quote or mention another user when you reply to them. Otherwise, they won't get an alert that you replied.

Alrighty ^.^ That makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Shinyrainbowumbreon and welcome to this friendly forum! I can agree that Pinkie Pie is obnoxious, some humor can be funny but it is mostly written for the children to sell toys.

Nice little history into how you got hooked! I got hooked in a similar way, but it was back in the older generations where you were forced to watch girl stuff and you actually liked it (in secret), haha!


Shows how the world has grown up and accepts things nowadays. You just wait another 10 years and everything will be accepted! But if you don't want to wait alone, there are a few friends here, we can all wait together! :coco:

  • Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Shinyrainbowumbreon said:

Tldr: I love MLP, and I want more art for my OC. ^.^

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: rainbow-dash
How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it when looking for artists to comission MLP artwork for my OC.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I lived at my uncles house while I was going ro college for a while, and his daughter was about 8 at the time, and guess what one of her favorite shows was? I was assigned to babysit her pretty often as I didn't have to pay rent so I was unemployed, so I ended up being in the room with her when she watch her cartoons fairly often. Most of them were terrible, I swear I will mutter what the backback in dora says when it closes the rest of me life. >.< However I actually really liked MLP, and it annoyed me that I basically watched in broken order, so one I brought it up and watched the entire show that out at the time, which ended at the discord arc I believe, and I fell i ln love with most of the big 6, but especially rainbow-dash, she really embodied my values of being loyal to a fault and super energetic and fun. The only main 6 I find completely obnoxious is pinkie pie, but she never ruined the show for me, and she has her moments. Then from there I watched some MLP youtubers, created an OC, and rest is mostly history. Never really been to cons or heavily participated in the community though, I really need to watch through it all again and watch the new seasons I haven't seen. ^.^ I'll probibly do that soon.

Welcome friendo!

Funny how a lot of the fandom seems to have gotten into the show via being forced to watch it by someone else x3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, fare67t said:

Welcome friendo!

Funny how a lot of the fandom seems to have gotten into the show via being forced to watch it by someone else x3

Lol, I agree. It is most amusing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hay.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I'm always up for new friends!

I might be the only one that was not "forced" into watching it cause I thought the ponies were cute, I was hesitant at first cause I was into something else at the time (this was back in 2011, like in ancient days xD) but when my sister was watching it in the room cause the channel was on I decided to actually get into it, and now... Just over 8 years later, the show still dictates my life, and I have mets lots of friends and grew big (and had hardships of course) cause of it! And I am happy about that.

And cons are fun, I have been to a good amount, my first one being in 2012, so still way back in the past hehe.

Well I am sure you will have a great time! And this forum made me some good friends as well so I am sure it will for you too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 12/10/2019 at 3:21 PM, Lil'Cinnamon said:

hay.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I'm always up for new friends!

I might be the only one that was not "forced" into watching it cause I thought the ponies were cute, I was hesitant at first cause I was into something else at the time (this was back in 2011, like in ancient days xD) but when my sister was watching it in the room cause the channel was on I decided to actually get into it, and now... Just over 8 years later, the show still dictates my life, and I have mets lots of friends and grew big (and had hardships of course) cause of it! And I am happy about that.

And cons are fun, I have been to a good amount, my first one being in 2012, so still way back in the past hehe.

Well I am sure you will have a great time! And this forum made me some good friends as well so I am sure it will for you too!

I wasn't really forced to watch it, I volunteered to babysit my cousin after all. MLP was just only show I watched with her that I actually enjoyed enough to watch on my own time, though some of the shows she watched were terrible. I have always wanted to go to a con, but I lack the time and money to really do it unfortunately. I am hoping that in a few years i'll be able to start going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there and welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.