Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The MLP Video Master Thread

Twilight Sparkle ✨

It looks like it's a certain pink, fluffy pony's birthday.  Well this should be fun.  :comeatus:

Yep, that seems about right.  :mellow:   HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLUFFLE PUFF!!!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

It reminds me of the Dead Island announcement trailer in a way. That's the best I got. :P

Good video though. Love how it's not just clips from the show.

• Brohoof 2

If you haven't seen this...

this is amazing.

Bonus points to those who get the reference :3

Sharing individual MLP Youtube videos is best done in the pinned thread found in Sugarcube Corner, 'The MLP Video Masterthread'. I've merged your topic with it :3

• Brohoof 1

Sharing individual MLP Youtube videos is best done in the pinned thread found in Sugarcube Corner, 'The MLP Video Masterthread'. I've merged your topic with it :3

Thank you! I forgot about this thread XD 

It's been a long time since I showed a video involving my Recaps.

But since I'm also offering my full opinion on the Season in General, I am going to point the Recap of Equestria Games below.

• Brohoof 1

Finally found a PMV (and a very well made one at that ) containing the song from the musical my Member Title is a nod too:

Too bad it doesn't have the original recording with Richard Kiley.

• Brohoof 1

Boy oh boy, do I have two gems for ya'll tonight!  First up, Derpy and the Doctor adorableness galore!!!  LONG LIVE BEST SHIP!!!!!!!!!  :muffins:

Next, behold everypony, the madness that is Friendship is Witchcraft is back, and this time they've doubled the madness with none other than... EQUESTRIA GIRLS!!!  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

First off i'm not sure if this counts as "Fan music" But somepony put this together and if you want to listen to all the songs of season 4 without having to go to different videos here you go 

:D
  • Brohoof 1

So I am SURE these have been posted and if they have not..shame on you community. Recently I have become very upset and disillusioned with our "Reviewer" community, so while on youtube instead of watching clearly jaded commentary on the Season Finale of s4, I typed in "MLP Fan animation" and was rewarded with some of...well...I want a "MLP Fillys" show, ala Muppet Babies, SO..AWESOME!  :wub:

Filly Rarity...if your older form was not my Waifu I would adult you in a heartbeat, forget Little Dashie!

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

@@applejock, Hello! I am just letting you know that I merged your topic with the 'MLP Video Masterthread.' This is the official thread for all MLP-related videos. Thanks! :)

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hello there everypony, today I bring to you the wonders of pony advertisements!  YAY!!!  :yay:

To be exact, I've got two very well done ads for GalaCon 2014.  What is GalaCon?  Why it just so happens to be the European equivalent, more or less (at least from what I know), of BronyCon, and they'd like your support!  So especially if you happen to be a European brony or pegasister who could go to this thing, or just feel like being a Good Samaritan, maybe considering giving some financial support to this year's GalaCon!  I wish our European brethren God's blessings and the best of luck with putting together and running this year's GalaCon; hope it goes smoothly and that everypony has a blast there European-style!  B)

Also, both vids have Canni in them, who is seriously the best mascot ever for any con in the history of everything, so she alone is worth watching these vids for.  :squee:

This next one's also exciting because not only does it have an OC voiced by Jan of JanAnimations, but it appears to clearly be done in his style, which gives me great hope that he's still doing pony animations despite having all of his Button Mash material taken down by Hasbro.  ROCK ON JAN!!!  :D

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2