Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Indeed another brony hath arive to the forum.

FirePony

Mother of Celestia. There are a lot of bronies here. There are a lot of bronies in general. It is indeed insane, but amazing.

Hey guys I'm AJ, brony name FirePony. I'm a musician thats plays piano mostly and guitar hardly, and I like to make videos that involve screaming into my microphone. Fun fun fun in the sun. Once I get more involved on here, you should expect me to post my pony-related things I made so far that I have on YouTube, but I don't really like to spam my stuff.

I found the show thanks to APPLE.MOV, a MLP parody on YouTube. And what was great about my reaction, was that I didn't start to hate the fact that dudes watch ponies, I questioned right away as to why they think it's so good. They probably wouldn't be watching the show if it was bad. I had to find out for myself. AND BOOM it happened. I was embarassed about it first, but now not so much. Actually....yea maybe still a little embarassed.

• Brohoof 1

You seem like a pretty cool guy, FirePony, just like myself. I hope to see some of your stuff soon :P

Welcome to the forums. I hope you'll have a nice time here :DD

Embarassment is a common side effect when first exposed to ponies. Worry not, for that eventually fades with time. Usually...

On that note, welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here in our own land of crazy!

• Brohoof 1

See? What did I say! I knew the .MOV parodies would bring new ponies to the herd!

Anyways, welcome to the forums FirePony. I'm Jokuc and I am sure you will make alot

of new friends here. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message about

it. I really hope you will enjoy your stay here as much as I do. See you around! :)

Welcome to the heard i hope to see some of you're work and i hope you enjoy the site as much as i do.