Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would be your reaction if you met another brony in real life?

Sunnerino

Just a little random post, what would your reaction be to meeting another brony in real life? I'd probably be all excited, since I don't know any bronies in real life.

• Brohoof 2

i would be happy because i could actually talk to IRL people about mlp and get some of the built up brony thoughts that make me laugh randomly and hug a imaginary fluttershy

• Brohoof 1

Actually, this happened to me today in school. I was wearing my "yay" shirt, and this guy came up to me in the stairwell and was like, "Hey, I like your shirt. Brohoof?"

So I did, and there was awkward silence and avoided eye contact the rest of the way.

It's not usually that awkward, though.

I'm pretty convinced there's no bronys in my school... It just doesn't seem possible knowing the people I know.

I guess who knows tho. Still I'm to shy to find out lol.

Two of my more better friends are bronies, so if I saw a brony in real life I would just be like, "sup", brohoof him/her, talk about MLP a bit, then walk away.

I just hold out my fist and say "brohoof". We brohoof. I do this no matter what the circumstances. Multiple times, I've stopped what was I was doing at work to go brohoof a customer wearing a brony shirt (concealing it by pretending to clean tables, of course).

Then, depending on circumstances, we talk ponies, and I end up recommending this site.

• Brohoof 2

there is only one course of action that is appropriate when one meets a fellow Brony:

http://fc05.devianta...622-d45m32o.gif

If you do not engage in this course of action then you are a traitor and a scoundrel!!!!!!

Oh and this it totally something I've always wanted to do. I kinda wish i had a brony friend IRL so I could be like BROHOOF? And it would be really cool <3 :D

I'd probably ask them what episode they liked most, because I know a few people who just claim themselves as Bronies, but not know anything about the culture or show.

If they succeed that test, IT'S TIME FOR VINYL SCRATCH AND BROHOOFS!!!!!

Well, on the topic of brohoof's, there's this friend I have, he's all cool and stuff, so anyways, me and him always brohoof, and honestly... I don't know if he's a brony or not, I mean he doesn't complain about the pony music I play occasionally and we've watched the show together once.

Well hopefully a brohoof would occur, but who knows. My main reaction would be, Yes yes yes, finally finally finally, as I have never met nor seen another brony in my life. And then we could talk about MLP, then other things and then who knows what.

Brohoof and then the obligatory question: "Who do you think is best pony?"

From there it's just pony talk and then getting to know each other better and be friends ever since :D

I can't find a face that shows as little unamusement as I want, even Slendermans face is more amused.

But yeah, I wouldn't care. Good for him/her/trans/undefined.

Pretty cool, I guess. Wouldn't make a big deal out of it though, same as if he were a fan of anything else I happened to like. I guess it does give us some common ground for a conversation if either of us felt like talking about it.

Well i already met 1 brony, and a whopping 4 pegasisters already. 2 of the pegasisters are pretty cool. 1 of them i meet everyday, brohoofs, talk about mlp and stuff. The other pegasisters i dont see as much. The brony however i see him once a day and his favorite pony is rainbowdash and he loves the .MOV series. When i first met him i was wearing my 20% cooler shirt and hes like "Omg your a brony" Then we brohoof and talk about MLP stuff.

Feeling when you meet another brony:

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&safe=off&biw=1366&bih=618&tbm=isch&tbnid=eM_6ybvBRnx-uM:&imgrefurl=http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:Rainbow_Dash_Atomic_Rainboom_Explosion_S2E3.png&docid=PK2bYQpkw-1vRM&imgurl=http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/6/65/Rainbow_Dash_Atomic_Rainboom_Explosion_S2E3.png&w=1280&h=720&ei=RC9uUN_QDaup0AGH_oCgDg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=95&vpy=159&dur=747&hovh=168&hovw=300&tx=145&ty=78&sig=102630310064570824695&page=1&tbnh=95&tbnw=169&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:71

Thats going on in your head.

I meet bronies around here all the time. At first my response was a pounding chest, a slobbering mouth, and mindset that was all like "ZOMG LET ME BROHOOF YOU NOW PLZ K THANKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" but that's kind of stopped and now I'm all chill about it. Where I hang out, it's actually kind of hard to find somebody who's not a brony in one way or another.

My face when a brony tried to brohoof me because of my Luna shirt

Posted Image

Honestly, meeting another brony is only memorable when there are few of us. But now there is like millions of bronies out there, it's not that special anymore

• Brohoof 1

Someone walked by today wearing a Rainbow Dash t-shirt, and I was all like "Oh look Rainbow Dash". On the outside it seemed like I was normal, but on the inside, I was going all excited.

It depends on what the other brony does.

I have met several bronies, often we just say some kind remark to one another.

Or it go down like this.... Another brony licks your ear, throws butter at you, gets uncomfortably close to your face, pulls down his pants at awkward times, and tries to put me in handcuffs (Real ones)

At this time it is only approprite to engage in a fight to death to relieve said brony of his handcuffs and then try and put them on him instead.

However, after an hour of tussling , you slip up, and while you are fighting on the floor now, he puts you in an armbar. You struggle violently in an attempt to stop him from cuffing you. Your attempt is in vain, he cuffs you, but only one wrist. In a sudden rush of adrenaline, you push him off you and then forcefully hold him down as you place the other end on his wrist.

After all is said and done you acknowledge that he did in fact beat you fair and square. You then agree to finally be handcuffed against your will with your permission. You are then handcuffed to a bed for about two hours while all your friends are having a good time all around you. You are having fun regardless of being handcuffed.

You are let go from the bed post, but he leaves the hand cuffs on you for the night. you fall asleep somwher and wake up 5-6 hours later to go make some coffee.

So yeah... that is one possible outcome that actually happened to me a few weeks ago.

I always just act cool about it. I used to get pretty excited and whip out my blindbags that i carry around in my pocket, but then I started meeting new ones on a regular basis and it lost its jazz. Its pretty cool that my school has so many bronies. Now there is usually at least one brony in every class i have except for weightlifting. And there might be some in there, but im not going to ask around, because my athlete friends are the only people i havent told about my love of the show because i dont want to lose their respect. Ha who am i kidding they dont respect me, but we are still bros and i think they might get pissed and disown me from the wrestling team if they found out.