Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Animal Crossing New Horizons (May contain unmarked spoilers)

Will Guide

2 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

The turnip wizard says that i may be in for a large spike so you'll have to wait till 12PM PST for me to get the price.

Okay do you see the price

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

Does anyone need star fragments?  I ask because…well, I’ve never seen a streak of meteor showers like the one I’m getting next week:1DA81771-98DD-404E-BEFF-498B4E86B8E1.thumb.png.7bbb8a7a1294352d044f22e0c4962600.png

I thought you were using meteonook for that. if anything and all possible, we may just donate more of the diys and cooking recipes to you regardless of light or heavy showers.

• Brohoof 2

Well, no owl-sister here today, but there is a light meteor shower.

Dodo code is CFM09; I plan to keep the gate open all night in case anyone wants to come make wishes and get star fragments.

Meteor timings, in USA Eastern time, are:

7:44, 7:58pm

8:20pm

9:28, 9:36, 9:37pm

10:02, 10:09, 10:23, 10:59pm

11:05, 11:59pm

12:35, 12:40, 12:41, 12:46am

1:01, 1:11, 1:55am

2:01, 2:49am

3:25, 3:35am

@KirbyFluttershy @Even Evil Has Standards @Will Guide

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-02-09 at 12:52 PM, Will Guide said:

Is Anyone's turnip prices more than 101 bells right now?

Yes:  it’s 135 at the moment, and if you ask me to open my gate, I will.  But my price will be even higher either tomorrow afternoon or the day after according to ac-turnip:

3B13C78D-BE60-4A94-B449-6A6C13C37F6E.thumb.png.d233db296ac8be28a548957f89d76c06.png

Of course, just because my price will be higher on a given day doesn’t mean you’ll have time that day to fly in and sell—-believe me, I get that!

EDIT:  the first thing I saw when I logged in with my phone was your question from days ago, and I assumed it was a more recent question than it actually was.  Not sure if this post will be helpful at all :/

Edited by HereComesTom
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, HereComesTom said:

Yes:  it’s 135 at the moment, and if you ask me to open my gate, I will.  But my price will be even higher either tomorrow afternoon or the day after according to ac-turnip:

3B13C78D-BE60-4A94-B449-6A6C13C37F6E.thumb.png.d233db296ac8be28a548957f89d76c06.png

Of course, just because my price will be higher on a given day doesn’t mean you’ll have time that day to fly in and sell—-believe me, I get that!

EDIT:  the first thing I saw when I logged in with my phone was your question from days ago, and I assumed it was a more recent question than it actually was.  Not sure if this post will be helpful at all :/

Don't worry Tuesday and Wednesdays are my day off from work so if the spike price is going to happen tomorrow on Wednesday there's a chance I'm going to get a nice profit from you. In general if the peak is going to happen on Tuesday and Wednesday I'll have all the time you have to come to your Island. All other days of the week I'm working

I'm not asking you to change it but if you happen to have your ordinance on your Island set to night owl so that the store stays open an hour longer it's still technically possible For me to come to your Island to sell the turnips on days when I'm working. because my lunch hour will be 7:00 p.m. my time 10:00 p.m. your time. All I would need to do on my end is to successfully use my phone as a Wi-Fi hotspot to connect my Switch to the internet. If you really don't want to do the ordinance just for me, I'll totally understand. And I would do things on my time and my Island price risks

• Brohoof 2

Cool, I'll keep you posted.

Celeste isn't on my island tonight, but in case anyone wants to do more wishing, the dodo code is 49RFQ.

Meteor timings, in USA Eastern time, are:

11:04, 11:33, 11:58pm

12:34, 12:39, 12:40, 12:45am

1:39, 1:47, 1:55am

2:13, 2:39am

3:34, 3:53am

• Brohoof 1

@HereComesTom

Since today is Wednesday which is my last free day before I have to work I need to know: do you have the night ordinance in effect on your Island to make it through the shop would stay open at the same time when I'm taking my lunch hour and potentially sell the turnips at a peak price tomorrow. If you're planning to change the ordinance to make it so that the shop will stay open until 11:00 your time which would be 8:00 my time at the end of my lunch hour you're going to have to tell Isabella today so it'll be in effect tomorrow

I basically have a full inventory of turnips of 4,000 so I'm only going to need one trip to your Island to sell them all if I completely empty my pockets just like I did last week.

The first three turnip prices on my own Island have been decreasing and I forgot to check Tuesday afternoon. But if a profit of over 100 bpt does appear on my own Island I'm going to take it.

Ideally I want to be able to visit your Island and sell it for the price range I see in the screenshot and I think we can pull it off

• Brohoof 2

Actually the morning Wednesday price right now for me is 149 Bells so I'm just going to do my usual trick of selling all the turnips I have less than a few minutes before noon then when the price changes; if it's higher I close the software before the autosave kicks in reopen it get my turn it back and sell for the higher price; if the afternoon price is lower then I basically save keeping the money I got from the peak that I got before noon

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I got too much gyroids right now so i'm not sure if i should donate or sell them. if i'm willing to donate, then that would be on tom's island.

I tried getting rid of my own extra gyroids, and I didn't have anywhere near as many takers as I'd expected---I had loads of them left over.  In fact, it's entirely possible that some visitors might've dumped their own gyroids onto my island while I had it open...

So...go ahead and sell sell sell!

• Brohoof 1

If you guys are cleaning up your island, keep hybrid flowers if you need them since they're rare to get and if you don't want them to spread, place a path around and/or in front of them. The other part is improved belongings luck by doing katrina's fortune. This will explain how. Getting improved belongings will help you clean the island which it will make your tools unbreakable for the day however if you get diminish, then you won't get a chance to clean up the island so a purification is highly recommended, but if you haven't gotten a golden axe diy recipe yet, just don't get purified for the day.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have to start racking up some nook miles. i've been spending every 1k nook miles for boat tour islands and i haven't found much of glowing moss and vine recipes lately. I may have to start seeking out for glowing moss and vine diy recipes from other ppl if any extras although i just don't want them from treasure island. i rather get them officially from other people if any extras.

• Brohoof 2