Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I have two decisions to make for my next story

Octavia Heartstrings

With all the time off I have for the next few weeks, I think it's time to start writing a new romance story about Lyra and my OC, Sky Scraper. I had previously been writing an Equestria Girls story about them, but stopped after 13 chapters because I wasn't satisfied with the direction the story was taking. The title of the story was "See How the Night Sky Glows", a reference to a favorite song of mine, but I'd rather not reuse the title.

This new story will likely be shorter, to make writing and planning easier and less stressful. I haven't decided whether I want to have the story take place in FiM or EQG.

So I need to decide two things: what should the title be, and which universe should the story take place in? Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Brohoof 6

Well, I think its better if you started it off short, cause short stories helps to stops writers from going off on unnecessary tangents. Sequels can always be added at a later date.

One question of mine is: when will it be set in terms of MLP or EQG timeline?

For me personally, I would prefer it to be in the mlp universe, since it allows you to develop the relationship between Lyra and Sky in terms of one being a unicorn and the other being a pegasus :ButtercupLaugh:. I would find that more interesting than having them both as humans. 

I'm not great at coming up with titles, so I'll leave that up to you. 

And also, luckyyyyy. Schools in the UK, haven't closed down yet, so I still have 4 weeks left of school before Easter and immediately afterwards exam period starts :Cozy:

• Brohoof 5

A love story huh?

What about "Harmony of clouds"? Just any title that implies both characters could work I think.

You should choose where do you want it so I'll leave it up to you.

• Brohoof 3

I like the FIM universe better since it has a high magical repertoire!  which is synonymous with adventure for me :fluttershy:, it even reminds me of that time when I was playing Spyro 1 for psx (many things in MLP remind me of that game). on the other lake EQG is more similar to humans so ... it depends on what kind of story you want to do, I would go more for the magic! ^_^

Since it is a love story, what about a significant title? Like "Cotton Candy" they mentioned above that your OC is a pegasus, the clouds look like cottons and the candy .. well, it's a love story, it must be sweet :huh:

• Brohoof 5