Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Beseech the gods

Goat-kun

@Goat-kun
All posts made on MLP Forums must be made in legible English. An image of intricate calligraphy is not sufficient. Therefore, I have altered your original post. 

• 7 months later...
On 4/2/2020 at 12:22 AM, SharpWit said:

What should we really be afraid of?

The void. The end of all things. Everything exists unless the medium in which it exists ceases to function. That is why true balance is more important than any notion of false Harmony. The mechanism comprised of all forces, of all magic, must not fail.

3 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

The void. The end of all things. Everything exists unless the medium in which it exists ceases to function. That is why true balance is more important than any notion of false Harmony. The mechanism comprised of all forces, of all magic, must not fail.

But isnt true harmony ..balance?... Oh wait nevermind XD

Why is the title beseech the gods?

Edited by Kujamih
Oopsys

20 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

But isnt true harmony ..balance?... Oh wait nevermind XD

Balance is harmony, yet what Harmony desires is far from balance.

20 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Why is the title beseech the gods?

Look at the date of its creation. Look at the first post. The thread is the equivalent of Nightmarenomicon. Due to circumstances, its eldritch texts had been removed.

8 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Why this title?.......

In this context, you might as well be talking to an old god through one of its servants.

8 hours ago, Flying Pencil said:

Is there a possibility of a force that can threaten the Elements of Harmony, such as Elements of Chaos or such 

Do not trust the light that cooperates with neither nature nor darkness. Those powers that have achieved such harmony are its foes.

• 1 month later...

Goat-Kun,

Have you ever met a Kami?

This isn't a Kami, but I do find her to be... divine :) 

4f310cd6fffdddc3994353aae44c7bd9.jpg

*edit* ok that wasn't really very beseeching. In that case Goat-Ku, Goat-Kun on the wall, I beseech you to tell me if Rarity is the fairest of them all? Especially when she sprouts wings like that and wears peacock feathers. I mean, I say, I... *fans self*