Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya, new here!

Spark Plug

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Saw it mentioned by someone on Facebook, got curious and googled it. Decided to join because I’M BORED lol. Seems like a pretty cool place.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I’ve been a loyal fan since 2014 but have watched the show on and off since it premiered in 2010. 

Not sure what this box is for? I guess I’ll talk a little about myself. My real name is classified. Lol. I am a female college student from the USA.  My favorite character is Lightning Dust obviously but I also love a few other ponies a lot. Hm....don’t know what else to say here. I can’t wait to get to know y’all and stuffs. Peace ✌️ 

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

Hello there! Welcome to the MLP Forums! We hope you'll have a wonderful time here. Don't forget to ask us if there's something on your mind.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome @Spark Plug. I feel like I have known you for a long time. I hope you will enjoy it here. It's a friendly place. But we are currently without any Ponies to watch, and the whole Corona situation. makes things a little bit difficult. But hang in there! :coco:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums Sparky!

17 hours ago, Spark Plug said:

Decided to join because I’M BORED

You would be surprised of how many of us originally founded the series / joined in that way :Daydreaming:It's a slippery slope... :ButtercupLaugh: 

Great to have you here, hopefully you have fun!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️

When a member gets banned, it is usually for a reason we mortals shouldn't concern ourselves with. The staff are there to care for us and our protection.

Edited by Super Splashee
EDITED, I got too many PMs. If you have any questions, ask the staff
  • Brohoof 1