Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Neikos Jubilee's Demotion

Swoop

In light of recent events, Neikos has proven to no longer be fit for the position of moderator; and he has consequently been demoted. While we cannot disclose the exact details, this is a decision that all of the staff and Neikos himself have agreed upon.

We appreciate the time and effort that Neikos dedicated to helping out around the forums during his time as a moderator, and wish him all the best.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

This is why I enjoy this site. There's transparency in regards to the site's operations, but not too much transparency where it's a free-for-all. It's juuuuust riiiiiiight.

I'm sure it'll work out for both sides.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

Well...like RB said, I'm not sure. But if it was mutual I suppose it's okay. Uh..bye Neikos!

Obviously, he showed signs of dissent, and Fled0 has decided that he should no longer have any power.

This is the only reasonable explanation.

</sarcasm>

• Brohoof 2

I could clearly see that was sarcasm.

Or maybe real-life called to him so he couldn't stay as much commited to this forum as before, which resulted in his being demoted.

You've probably noticed him coming a little bit less on here.

Omnipony strikes again~

Never interacted with them, but glad it's a mutual decision. Drama follows demotions like parasprites to food, so it's nice to see places where that's not the case, and everypony can understand each other and their thoughts. Thanks for your service to this great place, and whatnot Neikos~

Thankoo for the time you dedicated to fixing asshattery.

May we never forget your services to this country, it's ideals and to the protection it's borders.

I'm light of your services, we the ponies, offer you the Medal of WTF, for holding to the highest ideals and traditions of the service in the duration of your time with us as one of the first among equal.

Vassals are revolting... Casus Belli? De Jure claim on the Dutchy of Cludsdale.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you for being a great moderator and making that Google Chrome extension Neikos.

(sniff sniff)

Or maybe real-life called to him so he couldn't stay as much commited to this forum as before, which resulted in his being demoted.

You've probably noticed him coming a little bit less on here.

Possibly, but the word "demotion" carries negative connotation with it, and if it was something simple like that, why wouldn't the staff tell us? Even if it was a personal thing, one would probably say "he left due to personal reasons."

That awkward moment when you don't know weather to be happy or sad for the guy. Especially when he agreed to it.

Definitely happy ;)

• Brohoof 5

Well, I'm glad it was a unanimous decision, that could've let to some conflicts, but whatever reason he had to be demoted (which is kind of a negative term in my opinion), I'm sure that it was a perfectly good reason. Thank you for your service to the forums Neikos, and for making the Chrome Extension. It will not be forgotten.

Well, I'm glad it was a unanimous decision, that could've let to some conflicts, but whatever reason he had to be demoted (which is kind of a negative term in my opinion), I'm sure that it was a perfectly good reason. Thank you for your service to the forums Neikos, and for making the Chrome Extension. It will not be forgotten.

Actually now that you all remind me of the extension, I shall remake it soon! And better :D

• Brohoof 2

Ah, this is rather upsetting. To be completely honest, and don't chew me out over this, I think Neikos has been more focused on his Pony RPG project any ways then to work on moderation of the forums. (This could very well be the reason he left too, but just a theory of mine.)

Either way, I'm still going to enjoy talking to Neikos when I get the chance, moderator or no moderator. (Especially now that I'm learning more about Java and HTML in InfoTech, and since he's a programmer.)

(edited)

he lost a good position :

No, it's annoying, trust me.

The only thing I am missing is the Chat.

Edited by Neikos Jubilee

srsly?

Yes, constant decision making tends to drain on you, as well as you are forced to read quite a lot ( whether you want it or not. )

• Brohoof 2