Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony!

Psithurism

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I wanted to research the fandom more after the series ended.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I found it on Netflix 10 years ago. 

Hi everypony! When I started watching My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, I was actually in the target audience; 5-9 year old girls. I just found it on Netflix one day when I was in 1st grade in 2010 and I became instantly hooked. It quickly became my favorite show and still in some ways is. I found myself in all of the characters, mainly Fluttershy because I'm also softspoken and love nature. The songs, the development and the lessons became an escape from the real world for me. After finding it on Netflix I just never stopped watching it through the years. I started hiding my love for the show in 4th grade and only accidentally told a few close friends about my love for the show (some of whom became fans themselves). I expected to grow out of the show eventually, but I soon discovered that MLP:FiM would not be something that I could grow out of. The show has helped me through many tough times. My life changed so much over the years but My Little Pony was always there for me. I was very socially awkward when I was young (I still am) and wouldn't look people in the eye, but I've gradually grown in confidence after seeing Fluttershy struggle with the same things I was struggling with. After the show ended in October, I figured I would start exploring the fandom because I was too young to join during it's prime. I started exploring theories, music and animation and I've grown to enjoy the fandom, even if I'm a little late. Thanks everypony! :squee:

• Brohoof 8

Hiii and welcome @Psithurism! Nice to meet ya, welcome to MLP Forums! :mlp_yeehaa: If you have any questions regarding the site or would just like to make a new friend, my DMs are always open. :darling: I look forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 1