Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Re-post Your First Post In A Topic That You Posted On This Site

EpicEnergy

My very first post is this lmao...I posted it the same day I joined it was in a thread called “What makes your OC unique?” But apparently I deleted the post in December of ‘18. :wacko:

903944B4-4E7B-4C45-B0F8-39F6599B3085.jpeg.acdeffaf5715e230076c57413740731b.jpeg

But directly after that I made an introductory post hehe. Omg I was 15 years old and sooo freakin cringy haha.

660066DA-C6B3-45C2-806A-CC3F2E04A2D8.thumb.jpeg.8c6cf6b29bd8ab3d8f9f53db8d673db3.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

My very first post is this lmao...I posted it the same day I joined it was in a thread called “What makes your OC unique?” But apparently I deleted the post in December of ‘18. :wacko:

903944B4-4E7B-4C45-B0F8-39F6599B3085.jpeg.acdeffaf5715e230076c57413740731b.jpeg

But directly after that I made an introductory post hehe. Omg I was 15 years old and sooo freakin cringy haha.

660066DA-C6B3-45C2-806A-CC3F2E04A2D8.thumb.jpeg.8c6cf6b29bd8ab3d8f9f53db8d673db3.jpeg

It's not that cringe lol. It;s what I expected of a pre-teen girl anyway :yay:

9 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

It's not that cringe lol. It;s what I expected of a pre-teen girl anyway :yay:

15 isn’t considered preteen. :nom:

(edited)
1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

15 isn’t considered preteen. :nom:

Pree-teen, teen, blah blah all girls are the same

Spoiler

They;re all annoying :P

Edited by Princess of Luck 🍀⚡🔥

19 minutes ago, Princess of Luck 🍀🔥 said:

Pree-teen, teen, blah blah all girls are the same

Reveal hidden contents

They;re all annoying :P

Wow rude. :nom:

Not counting my introduction post:

On 4/8/2013 at 11:02 PM, Prince Doopliss said:

While she might be the princess of friendship, she might still be in Ponyville. Of course could occassionly to make their friendship around Equestria. She could be show less or her friends might. I hope for neither of those options. Really the show would probably go down hill if either one of those. I'll probably quit watching the show, but only time can tell, though.

Ignore the typos :lie:, yeah I was skeptical about Princess Twilight. But at least I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over that when the series ended! :adorkable:

As for actual first post

Spoiler

4dOxwdS.png

"What's your favourite Season 1 episode?"

"A Dog and Pony Show" is my favorite. Rarity's whining was awesome, the funniest thing I have seen in the show yet. Spike's Noooooooooooo! moments were also quite hilarious.

Honorable mentions to "Applebuck Season", "The Show Stoppers", "Owl's Well That Ends Well" and "Party of One".

I still consider "A Dog and Pony Show" one of the best episodes. :D  As for the honorable mentions, I see a couple of controversial ones there. :adorkable: I don't know why I liked "Owl's Well" so much, maybe it was because of the Spike focus. :mustache:

• Brohoof 2

Honestly I first came here only to rant about how much I hated EQG: legend of Everfree. Funny how that started and me ending up in the most awesome forum ever

1336790221_statusupdate.thumb.png.d6343c861e0e4bac95bd9219621a1354.png