Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash?

Luckyy

Who do you prefer Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash?  

120 users have voted

1. 1. Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash!

But Twilight is great too... so she comes in at a close 2nd for me ;)

Posted Image

Same here :) Dashie, then Twi.

• Brohoof 1

Twi all the way, She is resourceful and thinks her way out of difficult situations.

RD is far more two-dimensional. Lets her speed do her thinking for her, and tends to be bossy.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmmm......well, I consider Twi sexy in a smart and "seductive" way (Whenever she does those faces with her eyes), and RD attractive in a athletic way (It's like seeing that hot girl in the gym on a treadmill ;). Also, her 'fangirlism' of the Wonderbolts is kinda cute).

I choose Applejack :D

I'd say Twi, since she seems like the one I'd get along most

Twi all the way, She is resourceful and thinks her way out of difficult situations.

RD is far more two-dimensional. Lets her speed do her thinking for her, and tends to be bossy.

I don't have the time, interest or patience to try and convince you about why RD is in no way two-dimensional, but look out kind sir, I will be more than surprised if this particular comment of yours doesn't get any more responses besides this one :3

• Brohoof 5

I don't have the time, interest or patience to try and convince you about why RD is in no way two-dimensional, but look out kind sir, I will be more than surprised if this particular comment of yours doesn't get any more responses besides this one :3

I got a brohoof. so neener neener.

(edited)

I got a brohoof. so neener neener.

Posted Image

BTW, I wonder if any more comparison topics with any of the Mane 6 will be made after this one, now that it's been shown to pick up steam. Applejack VS Rarity next.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm...well I don't agree that Dashie is two-dimmensional at all. She has just as much personality as the rest of the Mane 6, But everyone is entitled to their opinion I suppose

• Brohoof 1

Im inclined to say RD, as her persona matches with my Gf... Its a lot to deal with, and in no way 2-D. more like 5-D. Yeah, rough life.

Side note: dont fall in love with people whose parents are divorced. Its doable, but difficult to manage

Posted Image

BTW, I wonder if any more comparison topics with any of the Mane 6 will be made after this one, now that it's been shown to pick up steam. Applejack VS Rarity next.

Thanks for the idea!

Twilight, it was a tough choice, but I can empathize with her previous condition of "no time for friends" far easier than I would like. Plus she is so adorkable.