Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash?

Luckyy

Who do you prefer Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash?  

120 users have voted

1. 1. Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rainbow Dash

(edited)

This is probably a random question that's hard for me to decide. Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash? I have changed mine from the past. I would have to go with Rainbow Dash. She is daring and maybe a little bit to much of a show-off, but still loveable. Tell me what you think! ;)

Edited by Simply Rainbow
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I really must say...Season One I would've chosen Rainbow because Twilight was kind of annoying in S1, but after S2 I really prefer Twilight Sparkle, even with those few epis where I really hate her.

(Apparently I'm like RD, so this is kind of like saying I don't like myself XD ;_; )

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight is the best pony. She's smart, skilled funny, and stars in some of the series's best episodes. But most importantly for me, I think, is that I can relate to her. We're very similar. Dash is cool, but Twilight (and Applejack and Fluttershy and Pinkie) is simply better.

Rainbow Dash because she's awesome, but can also be cute, funny or serious. I like her design, voice, personality and abilities. Twilight is second on my list of Mane 6 ponies though, so yeah :3

• Brohoof 3