Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Summer roleplay (planning)

Stardust

(edited)

Edited the thread title and this one too (to make it clear its planning).

The previous thread should make it clear where the old part ends but let me know if it still isn't clear.

@Starforce Glimmer 

Edited by Stardust

• 2 weeks later...

@Illiad Easle @VinylWubs @Dynamo Pad@Stardust @Suri Polomare @Starforce Glimmer 

Ok now there are a few ponies milling about it might be helpful to place them so we can get an idea of where everypony is and nopony is accidentally missed out like just happened :P

I think that Vale and Bright are by the forest next to the lake further away from the village.

Suri and Fuchsia are in an open space nearer the village.

Dynamo and Console are either approaching Vale and Bright or Suri and Fuchsia.

Does that work?

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, abrony-mouse said:

@Illiad Easle @VinylWubs @Dynamo Pad@Stardust @Suri Polomare @Starforce Glimmer 

Ok now there are a few ponies milling about it might be helpful to place them so we can get an idea of where everypony is and nopony is accidentally missed out like just happened :P

I think that Vale and Bright are by the forest next to the lake further away from the village.

Suri and Fuchsia are in an open space nearer the village.

Dynamo and Console are either approaching Vale and Bright or Suri and Fuchsia.

Does that work?

Dynamo was calling out to the others to get the group's attention to see if they were intruding, or if they could join in on the activities. I don't know if they heard Dynamo calling out to them. So, I wasn't sure if that was considered being accidentally missed out.

• Brohoof 1

Ahh ok - thing is the two groups are separate right now I think. If Dynamo wants to come over to Fuchsia and Suri or Vale and Bright he would be welcome to, but while Fuchsia has seen him looking rn she hasn't heard him. He has her attention though.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

Ahh ok - thing is the two groups are separate right now I think. If Dynamo wants to come over to Fuchsia and Suri or Vale and Bright he would be welcome to, but while Fuchsia has seen him looking rn she hasn't heard him. He has her attention though.

I know I"m going to have him raise his voice to call out to them. I would have him head over, but he doesn't want anything to happen to his younger sister. I also wasn't sure how big the lake was, or if the groups were far apart or close to one another.

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

that's how I see it too @Illiad Easle although with Dynamo playing pied piper to Console they may be over to Fuchsia and Suri soon :p 

I'm sorry about that. I was going to make my next response of Dynamo with Console would go to the group, but I'm waiting on @VinylWubs's next response. I'm sorry if I'm making others wait with my responses.