Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy?

NavelColt

Which Pony?  

84 users have voted

1. 1. Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy?

• Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

I don't know. Part of my problem with the whole best pony issue is that it's too much like apples and oranges. They are far too complex as characters to simply pick a favorite.

I love Fluttershy for her gentleness, kindness, and her etherial nature. She is like the Audrey Hepburn of the pony universe. And she can make me laugh too. Her episodes often turn out to be the funniest, and her personality serves to accent the humor of situations. That's why I liked "Putting your Hoof Down", "Green Isn't your Color" and "Stare Master" so much. Any episode starring Fluttershy is great, really.

I love Pinkie Pie for completely different reasons. While I like Fluttershy's soft-spokenness, I like Pinkie Pie's out-goingness. At first I just liked her because she was funny, but after watching "A Friend Indeed" and "Cutie Mark Chronicles", I began to see how much deeper she really is as a character. She spends so much time pursuing laughter, because laughter really is an important part of life. And we can see how selfless she is in her desire to make others smile. She'll do anything to bring cheer into the life of someone who is unhappy, and loves everyone unconditionally from the first time she meets them (i.e. Cranky Doodle Donkey). If there were more Pinkie Pies in this world, things would be much better.

I wouldn't want Fluttershy to be as hyper and bubbly as Pinkie Pie, and I wouldn't want Pinkie Pie to be shy and quiet like Fluttershy. What I would like to see are some episodes that feature mainly the two of them together. I think they would be a great pair.

I think my avatar says all. Flutter's my favorite pony period, seeing as she's downright adorable plus I find her character quite relatable. Quite shy myself and I'm also fond of nature.

That being said though I do enjoy Pinkie. Her antics are quite amusing.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Pinkie on this one. Fluttershy may be cuter than a box of kittens, but Pinkie really gives this show a kicker. She is what gives the show it's energy.

• 3 weeks later...

Flutterpie? Pinkie Shy?

This is a tough question. You have comedic relief and Cuteness overload.

Though, I can find Pinkie Cute, and Fluttershy funny.

I have no answer to this. Don't want to get the stare, or be turned into a cupcake, now do I?