Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

The Lucky pencil

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I read about it in another forum and decided i needed to immediately register for it. ( Mainly because i watch MLP a lot. And absolutely love it.)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I watched My Little Pony friendship is Magic on Netflix and watched the first few seasons when i was a little filly. And ended up watching it more over the years i played roleplays using my original characters and only grew more into the fandom by the second.  Still a very big fan, i could never settle on one pony to like in the mane 6. First it was rainbow dash being my favourite but i decided flutter shy was more of my favourite as she has three sides, a scared side, a gentle side and a brave side. All which i think a very intriguing.

im not sure what to put in the last box?

• Brohoof 7

Greetings and salutations Lucky Pencil, and welcome to the MLP forums. We're lucky to have you here.

If you need absolutely anything, feel free to ask around, I'm sure someone will be glad to help. Considering it seems you're into roleplaying you'll likely be glad to know we have a section dedicated to exactly that!

Enjoy your stay!

welcome.jpg

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, anaconda said:

welcome, The Lucky pencil. i have one question for u: what interested you in this forum? & are you from country?

:BrightMacContent:

I saw it on a different forum and searched up MLP forum and the first result was this and i got interested after reading a corrupted wish  thing? it looked like fun.

and yes i am from a country,  its the UK. 

• Brohoof 2

Hey there Pencil, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I love tea and Octavia. Fluttershy is my fav mane pony too! :squee:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is awesome!

• Brohoof 1