Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fail Safe Corner

Evil Pink One

@Kujamih

I'm kind of very scared seeing myself making an evil face as if i'm the main antagonist :P

Also I think it should “...and the stallion/pony next to me, who also insulted you is Coda”

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

42 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

You just don't want coda seeing you on that state.... Because it was definitely his fault you got infected

Totally right. He'll feel so guilty and responsible he'll do about ANYTHING to try to reverse that state, even if it gets him killed.

4 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

I thought magnolia is the fire pony at first! But she was just a rarity:laugh:... So you prefer magnolia to be added than the ponyta? ( I forgot that fire hazard ponys name...:okiedokieloki:)

Fire hazard one was Ashley. What are your ideas for them?

Welp i don't have any yet XD... I make the stories on the fly.. and is actually has a connection with the forums....so i was thinking of suddenly adding @Splashee as one of wolf tracks fellow higher beings and what not XD.... Or or ....well i don't know really :laugh:maybe i should finish chapter 3 or at the end of chapter 3 is a big reveal?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Welp i don't have any yet XD... I make the stories on the fly.. and is actually has a connection with the forums....so i was thinking of suddenly adding @Splashee as one of wolf tracks fellow higher beings and what not XD.... Or or ....well i don't know really :laugh:maybe i should finish chapter 3 or at the end of chapter 3 is a big reveal?

Weird idea, how about me but in the body of Twilight Sparkle? Like I am a clone of Twilight, the clone has my memories and all that, is me but...as Twilight Sparkle but slightly altered?