Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fail Safe Corner

Evil Pink One

LIGHT NOVEL:

Posted comic pages:

List of all Fail Safe threads

Things i need to remember for continuities sake.

"Superior beings": thats pretty much us people.

"Writers": thats pretty much us who make stories and wirld building and role playing.

"Fate stitchers or was it weavers?": that is "HASBRO."

Morbis mundo: world or dimension that fell into chaos and is absorbing and eating other dimensions.

Failsafe chapter 3 is in the works and i guess this is where we dump our ideas for the comics! Strangers can interfere or join in the comics story if they want.... Because its part of the plot.... You all are part of the plot!!

For those who are new and planning to join or forgot how things work... I make story.... You react if you want/like what happened or not, and tell me the changes before i make the next page of the story.

Or you can request or influence me on what will happen next on the story....

(oh and some of the lore is scattered in "casual stroll" and "Aether project")

Its like an interaction game./ Comics...

Edited by Kujamih
Added links to the other Fail Safe comic threads
  • Brohoof 2

My character could regret his weakness in the fight against the monster and venture to the skies to train harder, meditating in the clouds. My apologies, again, for not being that involved, I've just been very busy with work. 

Can we turn Coda into more of comedic relief than serious badass?

I don't think he's fit to look cool when we have ponies that blast monsters with energy canons in a whink. I was thinking Ash Williams (evil dead/ash vs evil dead) comedic relief.

@Jesse Terrence well coda was being carried by windy breeze when you guys met up with us.... That's kind of funny since coda should be stronger than windy:laugh:.... Just kidding.

@CloudMistDragon

Welp there was a time skip that happened when Fail-Safe met windy and coda.... So you mightve already done that... Aaand you are now defending the camp and the failsafe is coming as your back up.

@Califorum yup but im adding your other character already as a villain. so you has 2 unless you want to change one.... I try to limit to one to two characters per person in this story...

@Windy Breeze you are about too lead us to the mane 6 and cloud mist. That scene is like a whats to come teaser trailer back page final page coloured cover XD

• Brohoof 3

@Samurai Equine

I blame work:laugh:.... And hobbies.....and laziness....

Ussually i finish a page twice a week.... But now i got a new phone.... I dont wanna harass it with my drawing :laugh:

For those who are new and planning to join or forgot how things work... I make story.... You react if you want/like what happened or not, and tell me the changes before i make the next page of the story.

Or you can request or influence me on what will happen next on the story....

Its like an interaction game./ Comics...

• Brohoof 2

@Kujamih

Yes! We’re back to this.

Also, moved to Photo Finish’s Magics (Visual Art) as this is a piece in progress. (Final pieces should be posted in Visual Art)

13 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Wait....but this is just general discussion about the comics... This isn't where the real comics goes XD @The Wife of Hawks....

Right?:mlp_wat:

That’s exactly why I am putting this thread here. It’s a discussion and it’s sharing potential ideas for the comic which is what this section is for; in process pieces. Just trust me on this.

:eager:

• Brohoof 1

Hey @Kujamih - this looks like a really fun project! I love it when creative shenanigans between users arise on MLP Forums and plan to read through it myself. :sassy:

In the spirit of bringing more attention to awesome fan work, I tracked down your other Fail Safe threads, gave all of them the new "Fail Safe (comic)" tag, and added a few links to this thread's OP to make it as easy as possible for anyone who comes here to find the actual comic.

If this is meant to serve as the general "hub thread" for the series, think you could keep that list up to date? Or if that's too much work, I'd appreciate if you could apply that new tag to all new Fail Safe threads you make and leave a link to the tag in the OP; it'll go a long way to making the whole thing easy to explore.

I'm also curious: is this thread meant to replace the "Fail Safe (working title)" one you made in October (linked below)? My inner Twilight is curious what inspired this new one. :o

• Brohoof 2

@Twilight Sparkle

Ummmm yes? Ahahaha ummm im happy and a bit confused.....umm where do i start.... Uh yes thisll be the hub for all fail safe.... And fail safe working title is chapter 0 and 1? Chapter 2 is finished ( cause it reached 19 pages....) And now im starting chapter 3....

And how can i do this?

Screenshot_2021-02-26-18-30-03-315_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.b3628492465de2a890fcc95ed007ee03.jpg

How can i add the 

* Posted comic pages* 

Incase i add more XD 

And thanks for giving chapter 2 a title.... That was just the place where we give ideas... But now that i think about it.... That title gave me goosebumps... I LOVE IT.

it's giving me more ideas and what's to come in the future.....

• Brohoof 1

Woo! Glad you like the idea of keeping this organized, too @Kujamih. Sorry for getting the names mixed up - all I did was "borrow" the titles of the other threads but I'm more than happy to teach you how to organize it yourself.

To edit the list in the OP, do the following:

1. Find the "Edit" menu in this thread's first post:
    Screenshot 2021-02-26 024242.png
  2. Use the "Link" tool to edit or insert a link (it does both):
    Screenshot 2021-02-26 023959.png
  3. A modal will appear in which you can set up the link!
    Screenshot 2021-02-26 024247.png
  • Brohoof 2