Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Something About Her... (1x1 RP between Courageous Thunder Dash and Ragland Tiger

Chelsea

@Ragland Tiger

"Well, it actually didn't take me that long. I just started to practice gaining control of it, and before you knew it, I was already teleporting and stuff..." Thundy stated. The water version of Bluebell popped its head out of real Bluebell's mane. "Hm? Oh! I see Chelsea gave you a little water version of yourself." Thundy pointed. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

On 2021-05-28 at 8:44 PM, Courageous Thunder Dash said:

"Well, it actually didn't take me that long. I just started to practice gaining control of it, and before you knew it, I was already teleporting and stuff..." Thundy stated. The water version of Bluebell popped its head out of real Bluebell's mane. "Hm? Oh! I see Chelsea gave you a little water version of yourself." Thundy pointed. 

"I th-think it-it's adorable," said Bluebell.  "I'm n-n-not a serious ma-ma-magic user, though, I admit it would come-come in handy s-sometimes."

@Ragland Tiger

"You do have to at least get it under control though. Perhaps we could work on that after we finish eating for a short period of time..." Thundy stated as he got out the sandwiches and fruits. "Well, ready to eat?" He asked. 

@Ragland Tiger

"Well then, let's dig in." Thundy said as he took a sandwich. Thundy swallowed. "So I'm assuming you use magic only for the little things? Have you ever had to use your magic in a dire situation?" Thundy asked. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"Once, when I w-w-was defending my ch-childhood ho-home and the buffalo v-v-village nearby from a pack of marauding timb-timber wolves.  I used a f-f-f-fire spell that I wa-wa-wasn't sure I could con-contain.  Fortunately, the-the townsponies and the b-buffalo helped keep-keep everything safe.  It did chase the wolves-wolves away. "

@Ragland Tiger

"A fire spell...interesting. I've actually started teaching myself to wield other elements. Fire can be really hard to control." Thundy stated as he put his sandwich down. He then gathered some electricity and made a ball of electricity appear in his talons. He then closed his eyes and focused. He released some energy and the ball of electricity quickly converted to a fireball. "You really have to be in that mindset and not let yourself succumb to your emotions." Thundy explained as he stretched the fireball. The fireball split in two so that way there was one in each of his talons. "When you put yourself in that clear and focused mindset..." Thundy said as he split the two fireballs into 10 little wisps that hovered on top of each of his 10 claws, "...anything is possible." Thundy said as he combined the wisps and pulled a quick forge. The reshaped fireball became the shape of a sword. The fire disappeared and in Thundy's talons was Link's sword from the Zelda series. "You can touch it." Thundy said 

Bluebell carefully reached over and touched the blade.  "When I-I-I was young, my p-parents forbade me f-f-fr-from using m-magic at all.  They k-kept me from even l-l-l-l-learning that part-part of myself.  I g-guess they were tr-tr-tr-trying to protect me some-somehow.  It-it just m-m-made the problems w-worse.  It's-it's a long st-st-story."

@Ragland Tiger

"Oh dear. That most likely meant that you have a hidden power that was really hard to control. Did you unleash it at some point? I could imagine it would've dealt massive damage to whatever it impacted..." Thundy said gently putting the sword on the grass and continuing to munch on a sandwich. 

(edited)

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"M-m-my parents w-were naive.  They're ea-ea-earth p-p-ponies.  I was b-b-born the on-only unicorn in-in a town of earth p-ponies.  I won't even t-t-t-tell y-you how I was-was bullied as a f-f-filly.  It got-got so bad that, one-one d-d-day at school, I was t-taunted to the p-p-p-point of anger, and I ca-ca-cast a spell that basted a hole through the schoolhouse wall.   That's when my parents decided to send me away."  She wiped a tear from her eye.

Edited by Ragland Tiger

@Ragland Tiger

Thundy simply picked up Bluebell...and placed her on his lap, hugging her close. "I'm so sorry..." Thundy said. "I can imagine the pain you went through...I can help you with that magic of yours. There's nothing to be afraid of." Thundy assured. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

On 2021-06-06 at 1:03 PM, Thundy said:

Thundy simply picked up Bluebell...and placed her on his lap, hugging her close. "I'm so sorry..." Thundy said. "I can imagine the pain you went through...I can help you with that magic of yours. There's nothing to be afraid of." Thundy assured. 

Bluebell let out a little sniffle, and then said,  "Are-are you s-s-sure you're not f-flirtin' with me?"

@Ragland Tiger

"No certainly not...I mean what I say Bluebell." Thundy stated looking right into Bluebell's eyes stroking her mane. He certainly was not the type of griffon to flirt with mares and girls just to get their attention. If there was one thing, Thundy was a very transparent griffon. This was his true feelings. 

15 minutes ago, Thundy said:

"No certainly not...I mean what I say Bluebell." Thundy stated looking right into Bluebell's eyes stroking her mane. He certainly was not the type of griffon to flirt with mares and girls just to get their attention. If there was one thing, Thundy was a very transparent griffon. This was his true feelings. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Bluebell laughed.  "S-s-sorry,  I w-was only joking.   I-I n-n-know you mean to be kind"  She smiled back at him.  "I'm wi-wi-willing to learn, if you can t-teach m-m-me."

@Ragland Tiger

"Awesome. Let's start after we finish our lunch. Gotta make sure you got some control before I take you to my original home planet." Thundy said as he finished up his sandwich and took a drink of his apple juice. He then slowly stood up. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

On 2021-06-08 at 6:43 PM, Thundy said:

"Awesome. Let's start after we finish our lunch. Gotta make sure you got some control before I take you to my original home planet." Thundy said as he finished up his sandwich and took a drink of his apple juice. He then slowly stood up. 

"Th-th-that sounds like-like it c-could be difficult."

@Ragland Tiger

"Well, it really depends on that average magic output power of yours. If it doesn't take us long to find that baseline, then it would be easy. However, things aren't always like that." Thundy stated, knowing some unicorns had deep hidden power. 

On 2021-06-13 at 6:25 PM, Thundy said:

"Well, it really depends on that average magic output power of yours. If it doesn't take us long to find that baseline, then it would be easy. However, things aren't always like that." Thundy stated, knowing some unicorns had deep hidden power. 

"I'm will-willing to tr-tr-try. Where d-d-do we st-start?  What did you s-s-say about your ho-home p-planet?"

@Ragland Tiger

"Let's focus on making sure you got control over those abilities of yours. We wouldn't want to risk going to my home planet and you accidentally destroying something..." Thundy stated. "First, let's see where you're at." Thundy added. He gathered some electricity and made a simple target appear. "Fire at that target." He said waiting. 

• Brohoof 1

Bluebell hesitated a little,  but she was not one to give in to fear.  She stood up straight and faced the target, and took careful aim.  Her horn started to glow white, and then -- boom!   The discharge from her horn was so strong that it nearly knocked her off her feet.  She let out a startled shriek.

@Ragland Tiger

Thundy let out a rather loud squawk jumping out the way. "Jeez...you really gotta get control of that..." Thundy said as he went to help Bluebell up. He gently picked up her up and placed her back on her hooves. "Where did you get all that power?" Thundy asked. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"I had a-a-always thought it was just be-be-because I had n-never learned to handle it p-p-properly.  I f-f-f-found out later that the m-m-magic in my horn was unusually p-powerful.  Some-sometimes I can't even hi-hiccup without it spitting out some ran-random spell.  It's as-as if it has a m-mind of it's own."

@Ragland Tiger

"Oh dear...you never learned to own your magic. The first thing you gotta do is concetrate; feel the magic moving through you, like ki energy. Ki energy is what keeps everything alive. Once you understand that concept, use that ki energy to help control your magic. With control, as I said, you're capable of doing things you wouldn't even believe that's possible." Thundy stated, sort of holding Bluebell close to him. 

On 2021-06-20 at 11:41 AM, Thundy said:

"Oh dear...you never learned to own your magic. The first thing you gotta do is concetrate; feel the magic moving through you, like ki energy. Ki energy is what keeps everything alive. Once you understand that concept, use that ki energy to help control your magic. With control, as I said, you're capable of doing things you wouldn't even believe that's possible." Thundy stated, sort of holding Bluebell close to him. 

@Courageous Thunder Dash

"I-I-I hope s-so.  I wa-wasn't allowed to eve-even think about it f-f-f-for the longest t-t-time."

@Ragland Tiger

Thundy gathered some electricity and made two targets appear; one for Bluebelle and one for himself. He then gathered more electricity and made a simple ball of energy appear in his talons. He then extended it towards Bluebelle. "Now take a deep breath..." Thundy said as he gently rubbed Bluebell's back to keep her calm. "...and now...gently hold this energy ball with your horn." Thundy said still holding out the ball of energy for Bluebell.