Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private DuckTales Roleplay

Sparklefan1234

It was a beautiful day in Duckburg, as the richest duck in the world Scrooge McDuck rose from his bed, stretched and greeted the day with

gusto and determination. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh! What a beautiful mornin'. The sun is shining, m'stocks are rising and the kids are all off to school so I have the whole house to meself...

For about ten minutes or so."  

*Sigh, contentment* "Peace at last..."

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

*Suddenly the door swung quickly open and so strongly that it hit the wall. Cracks could be seen from the impact of the door hitting the

“Heya Mr.McDuck!” Launchpad proudly walked in. He then turned and noticed the cracks on the wall left by the impact of the door. “Hey what happened to your wall? Is that a new design choice?

• Brohoof 4

*Exuberantly, stops mid-sentence and looks at the wall with a confused look on her face* 

"GOOD MORNING,  UNCLE SCROO...Whoa. What happened here?" 

*Annoyed* "Why don't you ask, McQuack the Morning Menace?"

• Brohoof 4

*Meanwhile, at Duckburg Elementary, to Dewey and Huey*

"Now, I know what you guys're probably thinking "Louie, you handsome devil, why did we wake up early to come to school on a Saturday?"

"Well, it wasn't MY idea lemme tell ya. I *told* Mrs. Featherwing those hamsters shouldn't be near the class python but did she listen? Noo..." :huh: 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
1 hour ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“I like it. Reminds me of the time I crashed the limousine into the lamppost” Launchpad smiled and placed his hands on his hips proudly. “It’s almost like it happened this morning while taking the boys to school.” 

"That's because it DID!" *Shakes head* *Under her breath* "Reckless idiot endangering MY boys. I can't believe..."

35 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“How is it we all got blamed for this?” Dewey grumbled and laid his head on his desk sighing. “Ugh school. On Saturday?!”

“I wonder what Webby is up to.”  

"C'mon, DeweyYou know you're my accountabilibuddies." *Puts an arm around Dewy's shoulder and smiles slyly*

"These eight to ten hours of detention will fly by. Trust me." 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

19 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"C'mon, DeweyYou know you're my accountabilibuddies." *Puts an arm around Dewy's shoulder and smiles*

"These eight to ten hours of detention will fly by. Trust me." 

Dewey’s eyes widened at hearing 8-10 hours

“Oh no! I’m not spending 10 hours here on a Saturday! We need to bust out.”

• Brohoof 4

25 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"That's because it DID!" *Shakes head* *Under her breath* "Reckless idiot endangering MY boys. I can't believe..."

“So what are plans for today? Need me to fly us to a deserted island or blindly drive us to a secret location?” Launchpad placed a hand on his stomach. “Could we grab some burritos for the road though? Or do you have some in these fancy drawers here.”

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

Dewey’s eyes widened at hearing 8-10 hours

“Oh no! I’m not spending 10 hours here on a Saturday! We need to bust out.”

*Sniffles, wipes away tear* "I'm so proud." "And I wouldn't worry too much about Webby. I'm sure she's off knitting with Mrs. Beakley or something."

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“So what are plans for today? Need me to fly us to a deserted island or blindly drive us to a secret location?” Launchpad placed a hand on his stomach. “Could we grab some burritos for the road though? Or do you have some in these fancy drawers here.”

I was actually in the process of going into my study so I could find my maps to prepare for my expedition to find the crown of the

Sheep King of Lambonia. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, Louie Duck said:

*Sniffles, wipes away tear* "I'm so proud. "And I wouldn't worry too much about Webby. I'm sure she's off knitting with Mrs. Beakley or something."

“Should I with my amazing dance skills create a distraction?”

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Should I with my amazing dance skills create a distraction?”

*Raises eyebrow* "Sure, Bro..."

8 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Wow I didn’t know sheep’s could be kings!”

"Aye. The Sheep King of Lambonia ruled with an iron hoof and it is said whomever holds the crown controls the power of sleep."

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Raises eyebrow* Sure, Bro...

“Remember the sky pirates and how I showed the living mummies how to dance? I can Dewey this.”

Dewey walked to the front of the classroom and climbed on one of the desk. “Oh Mrs. Featherwing! Check out these moves!” 

Dewey began to dancing wildly on top of the desk. 

“I call this move the Dewey.”

• Brohoof 4

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Aye. The Sheep King of Lambonia ruled with an iron hoof and it is said whomever holds the crown controls the power of sleep."

“Wow! I’d never sleep while flying again!”

Launchpad scratched his head “So are we bringing the boys with us? I can crash the plane into the school and grab them.”

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Remember the sky pirates and how I showed the living mummies how to dance? I can Dewey this.”

Dewey walked to the front of the classroom and climbed on one of the desk. “Oh Mrs. Featherwing! Check out these moves!” 

Dewey began to dancing wildly on top of the desk. 

“I call this move the Dewey.”

*Sighs and walks to the front door* "How in the name of Storkules are we related?"

21 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Wow! I’d never sleep while flying again!”

Launchpad scratched his head “So are we bringing the boys with us? I can crash the plane into the school and grab them.”

*Awkwardly* "Or y'know I could go pick-"

*Eye twitching* "GO!"

(That's a pair of visuals you wrote there. Hahaha! :laugh:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

13 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Sighs and walks to the front door* "How in the name of Storkules are we related?"

“Spin...and turn and slide and.....Tada!” Dewey raised both his hands up in the air. “How was that? No one can dance like Dewey!”

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
49 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Spin...and turn and slide and.....Tada!” Dewey raised both his hands up in the air. “How was that? No one can dance like Dewey!”

*Under his breath* "Y'got that right." *Looking around confused* "Hey, where's, Huey?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

47 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Righto Mr.McD! I’ll have the boys back in no time!”

*Awkwardly stalling* "Wait!...You wouldn't happen to know where Donald is, do you? He's the one who usually picks the kids up after...Stuff." 

• Brohoof 3

39 minutes ago, Della Duck said:

*Awkwardly stalling* "Wait!...You wouldn't happen to know where Donald is, do you? He's the one who usually picks the kids up after...Stuff." 

“Last I saw him he was on his boat yelling about something. I couldn’t understand anything he said.”

• Brohoof 3

Huey walked into the classroom, only to find that it was empty except for Mrs. Featherwing at the front. She looked rather confused and... a little impressed? "Hey, where did everyone go?" he asked, after looking at the empty seats his brothers had been in. "I go to the bathroom for two minutes and they've already snuck out and left me behind." Huey turned around, hoping to go back out the door before Mrs. Featherwing said anything.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Quite a shame he missed out on my performance! I can redo it again later though!”

"You still have four hours to rehearse. I'm sure Huey's just hanging out in his natural habitat the *shudders* library." 

• Brohoof 4