Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private DuckTales Roleplay

Sparklefan1234

2 hours ago, Della Duck said:

*Amazed* "I *still* can't believe Louie convinced Dewey to go to school on a Saturday...Respect, Rebel." *Gives Louie a low five* 

“Convinced? He got into trouble and somehow I was dragged into. However it’s fine because my amazing dance moves saved the day.” 

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Becoming increasingly impatient Scrooge takes a deep breath, exhales and steps before his family...Which, includes Twilight Sparkle and Rarity

"Alright, is everyone present and accounted for and *finally* ready to commence this dangerous and exciting quest?"

“Could we stop for enchiladas on the way?”

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Convinced? He got into trouble and somehow I was dragged into. However it’s fine because my amazing dance moves saved the day.” 

2 hours ago, Donald Duck said:

“You were probably up to just as much no good as he was!”

*Gasp, shocked look*

"Dewey, I am shocked and insulted that you'd think I would *ever* intentionally get you into *any* kind of trouble and Uncle Donald is

well aware that you are just as much of a mischievous little troublemaker as I am!" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Could we stop for enchiladas on the way?”

*Scrooge sighs heavily while looking at the ground and massaging his temples* "Yes, Launchpad! You flying refrigerator!" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

9 hours ago, Louie Duck said:

*Gasp, shocked look*

"Dewey, I am shocked and insulted that you'd think I would *ever* intentionally get you into *any* kind of trouble and Uncle Donald is

well aware that you are just as much of a mischievous little troublemaker as I am!" 

“All three of you get into nothing but trouble!”

9 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Scrooge sighs heavily while looking at the ground and massaging his temples* "Yes, Launchpad! You flying refrigerator!" 

Launchpad: “Awesome! I’ll go start the plane! Enchiladas here I come!”

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 3

41 minutes ago, Donald Duck said:

“All three of you get into nothing but trouble!”

"And you still love us more than anything in the universe, y'big softie." *Smiles and hugs his Uncle*

• Brohoof 2

48 minutes ago, Donald Duck said:

Launchpad: “Awesome! I’ll go start the plane! Enchiladas here I come!”

"I think Huey forgot to put the magical golden locks on his list." *Sighs sadly* 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, Donald Duck said:

“Let’s just get this trip out of the way so I can relax.” Donald huffed and folded his arms across his chest. 

*From behind Donald, exuberantly* "DID SOMEPONY ASK FOR MAGICAL GOLDEN LOCKS!?" *BIG smile* 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Donald Duck said:

Donald jumped at loud voice behind him causing him to bump into a chair. 

“HEY WHATS THE BIG IDEA?!” Donald yelled angrily 

"Whoops! Sorry, Donald." *Smiles awkwardly* "I needed to make my entrance into this story and you gave me the perfect opportunity." 

• Brohoof 3

On 2021-09-01 at 2:38 PM, Louie Duck said:

"All of this apologizing is SO out of character for me." "I'm suh-sew-seh...Sorry, Webby." *Takes a deep breath and exhales* 

*Confused, points at heart* "What is this weird, warm feeling in my chest?"

“It’s the feeling you get when you do something good,” Webby said with a hint of pride. “You should do it more often, it’s healthy for you and other people.”

*looks at the group incredulously*

“Wait, you guys were planning an adventure and no one told me?!”

• Brohoof 3

Moments ago, Webby Vanderquack said:

“It’s the feeling you get when you do something good,” Webby said with a hint of pride. “You should do it more often, it’s healthy for you and other people.”

"I guess it's worth a try. Thanks, Webby." *Smiles* 

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Webby Vanderquack said:

*looks at the group incredulously*

“Wait, you guys were planning an adventure and no one told me?!”

*Looking at Launchpad with an exasperated expression*

"Apologies, Darling," "We're actually stuck here at the moment because our pilot is in a state of euphoria over cheese-filled foodstuffs."  

• Brohoof 2

Huey looks to Webby and says, "We're always planning an adventure. It's pretty much our thing at this point." Then, turning toward the purple kelpie, pony, he thought to himself, pony, not kelpie, "I didn't think I'd need the golden locks on this adventure. Oh, speaking of adventure, I think Launchpad's waiting for us all on the plane."

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

Huey looks to Webby and says, "We're always planning an adventure. It's pretty much our thing at this point." Then, turning toward the purple kelpie, pony, he thought to himself, pony, not kelpie, "I didn't think I'd need the golden locks on this adventure. Oh, speaking of adventure, I think Launchpad's waiting for us all on the plane."

*LOUD VOICES, spoken in a calm tone* "I respectfully disagree, Red Hat. I believe Rapunzel would be tremendously valuable asset to our team."

• Brohoof 3

"Oh, right. Rapunzel." Huey gives a nervous laugh. "You weren't referring to the Magical Locks of Quackzalcoatl. Of course not, that would be silly." Huey gives another nervous laugh before heading toward the plane again.

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Totally Huey said:

"Oh, right. Rapunzel." Huey gives a nervous laugh. "You weren't referring to the Magical Locks of Quackzalcoatl. Of course not, that would be silly." Huey gives another nervous laugh before heading toward the plane again.

*Back to her normal, cheerful self * "Hooray! Red Hat likes me again!" *Gives Huey a BIG hug* 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

"Of course I do," Huey says as he can't help but smile. "You're one of Mom's best friends, of course I'm gonna like you too. Oh, my name's Huey. You can remember it by the hat. No, that's not right." Huey turns and shouts, "Hey Mom! What's that little saying you came up with when you first got back from the moon?"

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Totally Huey said:

"Of course I do," Huey says as he can't help but smile. "You're one of Mom's best friends, of course I'm gonna like you too. Oh, my name's Huey. You can remember it by the hat. No, that's not right." Huey turns and shouts, "Hey Mom! What's that little saying you came up with when you first got back from the moon?"

*Yells back to Huey* "DON'T PET WET DOGS!" 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“I’m so ready for this adventure!” Dewey grabbed his small bag of a few things and took off running towards the plane. “Hey Launchpad! Save me some enchiladas will you?!All this talking about adventuring has made me hungry” 

“Of course I’d save some for my best friend!”

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“I’m so ready for this adventure!” Dewey grabbed his small bag of a few things and took off running towards the plane. “Hey Launchpad! Save me some enchiladas will you?!All this talking about adventuring has made me hungry” 

1 minute ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Of course I’d save some for my best friend!”

*Scrooge takes a deep breath and exhales* "FINALLY! Alright, everyone let's get this show on the road!" 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Scrooge takes a deep breath and exhales* "FINALLY! Alright, everyone let's get this show on the road!" 

“Everybody hold on tight we’re clearing for take off. For those who are worried I’ve been through many plane crashes before and turned out just fine. However if your feeling nervous at anytime I have plenty of Darkwing Duck videos we can all watch together.” 

• Brohoof 2