Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private DuckTales Roleplay

Sparklefan1234

1 minute ago, Rarity said:

"Not to worry, Darlings. Auntie Rarity is here to save the day." *Gives Dewey and Webby noise-cancelling headphones* 

*Running out of the back of the plane with his hands covering his "ears"*

"GIVE ME A PAIR QUICK! I CAN'T TAKE THE SAPPY PRINCESS SONGS!" 

Moments ago, Donald Duck said:

“Hey!! Where’s mine at?!” 

"Here you are, Darlings." *Quickly passes out headphones to Louie and Donald

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Webby Vanderquack said:

“Thank goodness!” *puts the headphones on* “Aah, much better!”

*Sadly hangs her head and curls up in the corner* "No one appreciates my uplifting songs* 

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Oh man I love this episode!” Launchpad pulled out some snacks from his compartment,taking his hands off the wheel and began watching the show playing on the monitors. The plane started to take a nose dive down. “Best bro watch this!”

“Ahhh! Launchpad!!!!” Dewey quickly grabbed the yoke trying to steady the plane.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Oh man I love this episode!” Launchpad pulled out some snacks from his compartment,taking his hands off the wheel and began watching the show playing on the monitors. The plane started to take a nose dive down. “Best bro watch this!”

3 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Ahhh! Launchpad!!!!” Dewey quickly grabbed the yoke trying to steady the plane.

"OH FOR-" Della sprints forward, pulls Launchpad away from the controls and growls angrily "YOU! GO SIT OVER THERE NOW!"

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Webby Vanderquack said:

“Whaaaat?” (Can’t hear through the headphones) “I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!”

*Yells to Webby* "I think she's complaining about her frog costume for Halloween!" 

• Brohoof 2

18 minutes ago, Della Duck said:

"OH FOR-" Della sprints forward, pulls Launchpad away from the controls and growls angrily "YOU! GO SIT OVER THERE NOW!"

“But But.....” Oh....fine....” Launchpad folded his arms and went and sat in one of the other seats. He looked out the window with a glum expression on his face.

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“But But.....” Oh....fine....” Launchpad folded his arms and went and sat in one of the other seats. He looked out the window with a glum expression on his face.

*Long exhale* "I'm glad that's over now, let's get back on track!" "How're we doing, navigator?" 

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Della Duck said:

*Long exhale* "I'm glad that's over now, let's get back on track!" "How're we doing, navigator?" 

“Did you say something mom?! I can’t hear you?!” Dewey yelled. He still had on the headphones Rarity had given him.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Did you say something mom?! I can’t hear you?!” Dewey yelled. He still had on the headphones Rarity had given him.

"I sa-...Oh. Sorry, Sweetie." *Removes Dewey's headphones and smiles awkwardly* "How far along are we?" 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Della Duck said:

"I sa-...Oh. Sorry, Sweetie." *Removes Dewey's headphones and smiles awkwardly* "How far along are we?" 

“Well...Launchpad nearly crashing us put us somewhat off course. But we’re not too much longer to our destination.” 

• Brohoof 2

“Hey Mr.McD! Did you see that! Man I love Darkwing Duck.” Launchpad had snapped out of his depressed mood and was eating some nachos while watching Darkwing Duck. “Want some?” He asked with his mouth full of food, holding out the plate of nachos in front of Scrooge.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Well...Launchpad nearly crashing us put us somewhat off course. But we’re not too much longer to our destination.” 

"It sounds like we'll reach Lambonia before nightfall. Great work, Dewey." *Smiles proudly* 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Hey Mr.McD! Did you see that! Man I love Darkwing Duck.” Launchpad had snapped out of his depressed mood and was eating some nachos while watching Darkwing Duck. “Want some?” He asked with his mouth full of food, holding out the plate of nachos in front of Scrooge.

*Scrooge sighs deeply* “Why not?” “Thank You, Launchpad.”

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

13 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Scrooge sighs deeply* “Why not?” “Thank You, Launchpad.”

“Sure thing Mr.McD. As I always say Never crash a plane on an empty stomach!”

13 hours ago, Della Duck said:

"It sounds like we'll reach Lambonia before nightfall. Great work, Dewey." *Smiles proudly* 

“Thank goodness I can’t take anymore of this!!!!” Donald yelled from his seat, still clutching the arms of his chair

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Launchpad McQuack said:

“Sure thing Mr.McD. As I always say Never crash a plane on an empty stomach!”

“Thank goodness I can’t take anymore of this!!!!” Donald yelled from his seat, still clutching the arms of his chair

*A few hours later*

*Calmly* "Alright, Dewey," *Smiles supportively* "Let's bring her down for a nice, smooth landing." 

• Brohoof 2

43 minutes ago, Della Duck said:

*A few hours later*

*Calmly* "Alright, Dewey," *Smiles supportively* "Let's bring her down for a nice, smooth landing." 

“Alright mom! Let’s Dewey this!” Dewey began to bring the plane down just like his mom Della told him.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Dewey Duck said:

“Alright mom! Let’s Dewey this!” Dewey began to bring the plane down just like his mom Della told him.

*Calls to the back*

"We're here, everybody and Dewey was the one who landed the plane all by himself!" *Gives Dewey a BIG hug and a kiss on the forehead* 

"I AM SO STINKIN' PROUD'VE YOU, DEWEY!

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Della Duck said:

*Calls to the back*

"We're here, everybody and Dewey was the one who landed the plane all by himself!" *Gives Dewey a BIG hug and a kiss on the forehead* 

"I AM SO STINKIN' PROUD'VE YOU, DEWEY!

“Thank goodness we’ve landed! Get me off of this thing!” Donald unbuckled his seatbelt and ran off the plane.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Donald Duck said:

“Thank goodness we’ve landed! Get me off of this thing!” Donald unbuckled his seatbelt and ran off the plane.

*Scrooge reads the map and stops mid-sentence* "Don't run ahead too far now Donald, you might set off a-" *Donald falls into a pit

*Sigh* "Booby trap." 

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Scrooge reads the map and stops mid-sentence* "Don't run ahead too far now Donald, you might set off a-" *Donald falls into a pit

*Sigh* "Booby trap." 

Donald screams as he’s falling into the trap. “Somebody get me out of here!” He yelled from down in the pit. “Oh phooey! Stupid hole!” Donald then went into an angry fit. 

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Donald Duck said:

Donald screams as he’s falling into the trap. “Somebody get me out of here!” He yelled from down in the pit. “Oh phooey! Stupid hole!” Donald then went into an angry fit. 

"Hold on a sec, Donald!" *Rapunzel runs over and lowers her hair into the pit* "Grab on to my hair and I'll pull you up!" 

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Rapunzel said:

"Hold on a sec, Donald!" *Rapunzel runs over and lowers her hair into the pit* "Grab on to my hair and I'll pull you up!" 

Donald grabbed ahold of Rapunzel’s hair and climbed out of the pit. “Thank you Rapunzel.” Turning to Scrooge McDuck. “Why didn’t you tell me there was a trap!”

• Brohoof 2