Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Diamond Tiara

Scootaloo9074090

12 hours ago, Kujamih said:

I thought you've gone mute since your redemption diamond tiara!

Or you just went for a humble approach?:yeahno:

Curious Diamond Tiara   Well I'm alway with daddy on his business Trip and donate to Disable charity

11 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Hi Diamond! Has Silver Spoon fully forgiven you? You guys were so close. I hope that she appreciates the pony you have become!

Diamond Tiara Looking Backyes Sliver spoon did Fully Forgive me and my best friend  appreciate The Pony I became now

1 minute ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

It's not too late! Maybe you can help your mother change too!

See the source imagewell mother is a bit stubbton. maybe with the help from my new friend the cutie mark crusader and also my best friend sliver spoon can help mother to change her cruel way

23 hours ago, Scootaloo9074090 said:

See the source imagewell mother is a bit stubbton. maybe with the help from my new friend the cutie mark crusader and also my best friend sliver spoon can help mother to change her cruel way

It seems to me that she's just too obsessed with what other ponies think of her. I'm sure she's not beyond redemption!

On 2021-09-11 at 3:28 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

It seems to me that she's just too obsessed with what other ponies think of her. I'm sure she's not beyond redemption!

Vector #235 - Diamond Tiara by Remul-Lemlem on DeviantArtwell Mother always care about High Status and being above other Ponies  that are lower class and try teach to me to act like her but until the Cutie mark Crusader show me the light and help me to stand up against my Mother for The cutie mark crusader honor. maybe Mother is lost or maybe there still good in mother heart if she still had one.

Edited by Scootaloo9074090