Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Highschool of the dead

Finesthour

(edited)

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/19632-highschool-of-the-dead-for-zombie-fans/#entry437281

Highschool of the Dead is set in the present day 2010 Japan, beginning as the world is struck by a deadly pandemic that turns humans into zombies, euphemistically referred to by the main characters as "Them".

The story follows a group of high school students, the high school's nurse, and a young girl as they fight their way to safety through the deadly streets of Japan during a worldwide catastrophic event known as the "Outbreak". As the cast tries to survive the zombie apocalypse, they must also face the additional threats of societal collapse, in the form of dangerous fellow survivors, and the possible decay of their own moral codes.

Kohta Hirano ran through the bloodsoaked hallway of the Japanese School of the Gifted. Kohta would panic every time he saw a remnant of a body, or if he saw one of "them." He did not have a weapon, and trying to escape the infected was becoming near impossible. Kohta was larger than a normal boy, so he suddenly stopped running, panting from exhaustion. Sweat trickled down his forehead, dropping to the floor below.

Edited by Krystal

''Okay.. I'm still alive. I have no idea what is going to save me now.'' Said Michael to himself as running from 3 Hungry Zombies.

Thorn shot at a corpse, or as she called them, 'Unconsecrated'.

She kicked at another one, and then stood in silence, listening for sounds of any others.

Her heart was beating fast with fear and adrenaline.

She wished someone else was around her.

''URG! GET OFF ME, FREAKS!'' Yelled Michael as kicking a Zombie in the torso. ''Shit, Shit, Shit.'' Said Michael as being surrounded. ''If anyone can hear me, Mind Lending a hand?!'' Yelled Michael as he began to sweat.

Kohta heard a shot down the hallway of the school, which automaticly censored in his brain that someone had a weapon. And no matter what the noise, a weapon always counted for more in his head. Gathering up his stamina, Kohta ran toward the shot. He turned the corner of the hallway and saw a girl standing in the middle of it. He almost called out for her, but one of "them" appeared in front of him, grabbing at his shirt. He then began to scream, but backed up against a wall.

(edited)

''Ugh... Not Trouble.'' Said Michael as hearing the small scream. He pushed through the crowd of Zombies and approached the small scream. ''Your kidding, right?'' Said Michael as noticing Kohta being attacked. He sneaked behind the zombie. When he approached it he forced it off Kohta's Shirt.

Edited by Calirolls

Kohta was still shocked from the moment prior, but he stood his ground once the zombie was on the floor. He grabbed Michael's arm and said quickly, "We need to get over to that girl fast!" He then let go and ran towards her again.

(edited)

Thorn turned as she heard running.

Fuck, not fast ones?!

She almost laughed with relief at the sight of two humans.

"Not dreaming? Humans?"

She called out, shooting at a Unconsecrated behind them.

Edited by MachineGunLola

Kohta went into a crouching position as he kept walking toward the girl because she shot her weapon. He screamed back at her,

"Watch where you're shooting, we're frendlies. Now to your right is a classroom. I passed this way a while ago. There are no things in there! Get inside quickly, and wait behind the door. The second we both run in, slam it!"

(edited)

(Ima control you for a second, we don't need two separate posts for running in a room)

Kohta and Michael ran into the classroom after the woman, who slammed the door quickly the second they were in. The classroom was pitch black, so Kohta turned to both teenagers and said,

"Do not turn on any lights. If you do, they will find us."

Edited by Krystal

Kohta nodded his head and said,

"Well, we should make acquaintanceship, just in case. My name is Kohta."

He then turned to Michael.

"And thank you for saving my life back there. I'll make sure to repay the debt."

Kohta once again nodded, understanding the danger of the situation. He slowly walked up to Thorn and placed his hand on her harm. When she turned to face him, he pointed towards the cabinet that was placed beside the door. With his free hand he signaled toward it, and began to move.

Michael noticed the signal. He Spoke in hand language 'How is this going to help us?'. He rolled his eyes and shrugged it off.