open Into Limbo: Worlds Collide

Evil Pink One

@Kujamih @Illiad Easle

Shamrock wasn't putting attention at all. His body felt sore and he had a terrible headache. He didn't even notice Grey Shot. When asked to take a seat, he silently sat down on the floor. His eyes were half shut, hurt by the light. He had no idea what was going on anymore, not that it mattered to him. Up to that point, he had come to terms with dying anytime that night or the next day. Despite the overwhelming pain, he didn't even grunt. He was too tired to do that. He was just expecting orders, maybe a suicide mission.

(edited)

@Illiad Easle @Jesse Terrence

Starlight was quite worried and alarmed that Blu would still continue the mission even though they were just attacked last night and didn't get much sleep.

" Oh... Do you not wish to postpone it for a while, while we recover from the demon's attack from the dream realm? Id expect you all to be not fit for anything, from what just happened since everyone was deprived from a proper sleep?

"I thought a change of schedule or plan was in order?"

Alpha was impressed at Blu's resolve. But the rest shows fatigue and unwillingness.

Lyra was still a bit Drowsy but was game for anything. While Shamrock could not be bothered.

" Anyway if you all whish to continue, I'd just want to add that last night we were attacked by a demon who is good at dream magic. Luckily Shamrock was able to stop the demon in it's advances.

10 guards are hospitalized due to its attacks, but they're on the road to recovery. While 50 got seriously fatigued and tired." 

"Seeing this, it wouldn't be a shock that they're planning another attack."

She'd release a sigh of frustration.

"Anyway is it alright if i send one of my mages with you on your quest? Shamrock, you're familiar with Grey shot correct? I wish for her to study about your knowledge on these demons, thus she will join you and blu on your quest. If, that is alright with you Blu. She can directly contact me with her magic and inform me with data quickly."

Edited by Kujamih

@Kujamih

(Blu)

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

"Anyway is it alright if i send one of my mages with you on your quest? Shamrock, you're familiar with Grey shot correct? I wish for her to study about your knowledge on these demons, thus she will join you and blu on your quest. If, that is alright with you Blu. She can directly contact me with her magic and inform me with data quickly."

Blu raised a hoof at that, his expression serious, "Hold up. Per our original agreement, no-one goes on this mission without MY express approval, and I never authorized Shamrock nor Lyra to join. Hence why I considered our plans unchanged as I was not adversely affected by last night's events."

He looked over at Alpha, "Unless Alpha is unfit to accompany me, I see no reason why my mission cannot go on as planned. Given the circumstances I am not opposed to the addition of Grey Shot, but it sounds like you'd rather she were paired with Shamrock, and Shamrock is not coming with me."

He turned his attention back to Starlight, "Besides, I think a smaller team skilled in evasion will be better suited to the in-and-out style objective you described."

(Fuoco)

Fuoco raised an eyebrow at White's partial confession. "I've killed in defense, of myself, my family, and my nation. That, I can understand. There is no shame in taking the life of one who would take yours. Could some of them been captured? Sure. Were many of them controlled by outside forces? Yes. Would not killing them put my life and the lives of those around me in even greater danger? Absolutely."

Her expression grew more concerned, and more serious. "The fact that your kills bring you shame, indicates to me that they might not fall into the categories I described. Or were perhaps, accidental."

Thanks to @Lord Valtasar for the profile pic!

I'm a published author on FiMFiction! A Cultural Exchange By Myself and @Randimaxis

13 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

He looked over at Alpha, "Unless Alpha is unfit to accompany me, I see no reason why my mission cannot go on as planned. Given the circumstances I am not opposed to the addition of Grey Shot, but it sounds like you'd rather she were paired with Shamrock, and Shamrock is not coming with me."

"Eh, let the uptight mocoso have his way. I'm not in the mood to babysit kids anyway" Shamrock snarked back with a mean smirk, then, he stood up on shaky legs.

15 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Shamrock, you're familiar with Grey shot correct? I wish for her to study about your knowledge on these demons, thus she will join you and blu on your quest.

"Given Rambo here won't have it with me joining the team, I can still write down what you request madame. I'm here to help and do teamwork, but of course, beggars can't be choosers, and I understand Blu doesn't have me on a good concept. There's nothing I can do but comply in some other way to your request, and if you need me to pass down my knowledge, I'll gladly write down all I know" he concluded, bowing at the headmistress while discretely staring at Blu and sticking his tongue out as a taunt.

@Illiad Easle @Kujamih

@Jesse Terrence @Illiad Easle

~Blu , Shamrock~

"Weyweywey-wait..... I can understand if you would decline Grey shot, but you would rather have a complete stranger in your team rather than Lyra or Shamrock?..."

Im sure Lyra is our top shadow mage.

While Shamrock can fight of demons..." 

" Am i missing something here?" He looked at Blu, Lyra, Shamrock and Alpha.

So, who do you have in mind to join you in your team? I know i said you can have full control on who joins you on this quest but...

You're not thinking of just the two of you? How small is this team of yours?" She questioned.

@Illiad Easle

~Fuoco~

" Accident?.... Accident, self defence, because its the right thing to do?... Because it was an order!? Because it was fated to be !? Whats the difference." He said while he blankly stares into the distance.

" And what did i do?... Nothing... It was fate..." The pony was steaming in anger.

" Fate.... Heh... Truly cruel...the difference is what i do not know... But the similarities i see clearly now... I didn't do anything to change it... And now... I know what will make it different..." 

On 2023-06-16 at 4:21 AM, Illiad Easle said:

Fuoco nodded, "Just resolving some interpersonal issues, like a leader should. Why, do you have something with respect to me or another member of the group that you'd like to get off your chest?"

" That's good, i like your style."

She'd find the time that she could be alone with Fuoco to scoot over and whisper.

" Hey, if you don't mind, White aint been himself lately, actually... Everyone is... aand am hopen you could take an extra close attention to him since he's quite close to you and what not. Even though we are the ones who've been his friends the longest... But now... We've all drifted apart..."

The blind pony may not be looking at your eyes to show her good intentions, but her tone and words from the heart was proof enough.

" Mind if i sleep beside ya?"

"... For a stranger, you sure did better than the rest of us."

"... I'm kinda jealous of you..."

@Kujamih @Jesse Terrence

(Blu)

On 2023-06-22 at 12:21 AM, Kujamih said:

" Am i missing something here?" He looked at Blu, Lyra, Shamrock and Alpha.

Blu didn't pay Shamrock's taunts any mind, and simply motioned towards him when Starlight asked why he wouldn't want him involved,

On 2023-06-21 at 11:31 PM, Jesse Terrence said:

"Eh, let the uptight mocoso have his way. I'm not in the mood to babysit kids anyway" Shamrock snarked back with a mean smirk, then, he stood up on shaky legs.

On 2023-06-21 at 11:31 PM, Jesse Terrence said:

bowing at the headmistress while discretely staring at Blu and sticking his tongue out as a taunt.

He raised an eyebrow towards Starlight, "Do I need more reason than that? I'm not going to risk the success of this mission on this clown's immaturity. Further, Shamrock and Lyra have both already been compromised by last night's incident, and were incapacitated until I rescued them. Are we absolutely certain that they won't be affected again? Or should we make the safe assumption that, having been compromised once, they could be compromised again at a critical moment in the mission? As I was unaffected last night, while I don't want to make the assumption that I am immune or went wholly unnoticed by our enemy, that remains a possibility that should be exploited if true.

As to the size of the team, I see no problem with it just being the two of us. We'll be able to move faster and quieter than a larger team, better able to infiltrate and escape unnoticed. I don't think Shamrock has a subtle bone in his whole body, and as useful as Lyra's magic would be, I would argue that she would be more useful here. IF and only IF you can guarantee that Lyra is not at risk of being compromised again, AND you are sure that you don't need her here, then I will allow her to come along.

However, I would still put forward that the attack last night means we should move faster, not slower. Waiting here only leaves us open to more attacks while we are not improving our position. If anything, we should leave immediately to get as much distance as possible before night falls again."

(Fuoco)

On 2023-06-22 at 12:21 AM, Kujamih said:

" Accident?.... Accident, self defence, because its the right thing to do?... Because it was an order!? Because it was fated to be !? Whats the difference." He said while he blankly stares into the distance.

" And what did i do?... Nothing... It was fate..." The pony was steaming in anger.

" Fate.... Heh... Truly cruel...the difference is what i do not know... But the similarities i see clearly now... I didn't do anything to change it... And now... I know what will make it different..." 

Fuoco's expression grew more and more concerned as White continued. It shifted to anger when he blamed fate for his actions.

"Fate? There's no such thing as Fate. If you did things, own them, don't blame fate for your and other's mistakes, it denies you both the chance to grow."

She was still a bit mad, "Everything I did, that I've accomplished, I earned. I wasn't given my family's flute by fate, I worked my flank off for years to get where I am because I wanted it, not because I was fated to do it."

She sighed, calming a bit, it seemed that fate was a sore spot for her, "Regardless, All those things you listed are not the same, and I'm not accepting fate as an answer. Please, tell me what happened."

(As this affects her opinion of White I'll hold off responding to Applebloom for now.)

• Brohoof 1

I'm a published author on FiMFiction! A Cultural Exchange By Myself and @Randimaxis

@Illiad Easle

~Fuoco~

He'd look at Fuoco like a lost child who found his parent. But would soon brush ot off...

"...but what if i told you that there IS a fate...what if i told you... I've seen them...tampered with our lives." His face would scowl as he mentioned THEM.

" I see that you do  ot believe in such things and you fight that. Truly i respect you even more... But what if i told you we can kill them." His tone became serious.

@Kujamih 

(Fuoco)

7 hours ago, Kujamih said:

He'd look at Fuoco like a lost child who found his parent. But would soon brush ot off...

"...but what if i told you that there IS a fate...what if i told you... I've seen them...tampered with our lives." His face would scowl as he mentioned THEM.

" I see that you do  ot believe in such things and you fight that. Truly i respect you even more... But what if i told you we can kill them." His tone became serious.

Fuoco looked annoyed that White was pushing this point. "I'd call you delusional, dangerously so, you can't kill what doesn't exist."

She sighed, "You're supposed to be the level-headed defender of the group, but it seems you're convinced that everything is by fate. That would explain why you ran before, why you let me fight the alicorn by myself at first. For the sake of the mission, put these fatalist thoughts of fate out of your mind, or I'll need to have you replaced with someone who's not more worried about what fate wants for them than what their team needs."

5 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Kujamih 

(Fuoco)

Fuoco looked annoyed that White was pushing this point. "I'd call you delusional, dangerously so, you can't kill what doesn't exist."

She sighed, "You're supposed to be the level-headed defender of the group, but it seems you're convinced that everything is by fate. That would explain why you ran before, why you let me fight the alicorn by myself at first. For the sake of the mission, put these fatalist thoughts of fate out of your mind, or I'll need to have you replaced with someone who's not more worried about what fate wants for them than what their team needs."

( Error found in the matrix)

[Light fainted and was dragged by Griff].

That would explain why you ran before, why you let me fight the alicorn by myself at first. For the sake of the mission, put these fatalist thoughts of fate out of your mind, or I'll need to have you replaced with someone who's not more worried about what fate wants for them than what their team needs."

(Will be rendered in overhaul)

~Meanwhile~

White was a bit sad and disappointed.

" I thought youd understand...."

His heart was crushed to see that he was alone once again.

" You... Your right.... I must be delusional." His tone sad and betrayed. 

The pony once again alone and lonely.

@Illiad Easle @Jesse Terrence

Starlight, who was a bit worn'd down, would scratch her head a bit as she try to understand their situation.

" ... Fine. I trust you... Then have this flute." She would float it across Blu.

" That thing is quite fragile. If it breaks it'll warn me and give me your location. I'll teleport to you as soon as possible."

" So Lyra, Shamrock, and Grey Shot will not be joining you. Instead you three would be baby sitting someone else then." She looked at the princess.

Starlight would nod at Alpha, in turn she would come close to Blu and requested.

" Follow me then..." As she went to another room away from the others.

Lyra would look down as she say: "Good bye, Blu."

Starlight would continue her speech to the ones who remain.

" As you all know, they have continued to attack the princess. Reasons unknown. It might be to distract us or they have greater purpose on why they target Flurry Heart.

I leave you three for her care since you have more experience in handling these demons.

Further more ponyville will not last. Hence by tomorrow, a report by one of our expedition team will give us their findings and lead us to a new place to settle. So for the time being, entertain the princess, and get to know one another.

Lyra would start off and brag.

" Well thats easy, since we known each other for so long!" She said with a smile.

But Flurry would reply otherwise.

"Do we though?"

Lyra in her cheery state would slowly go back to gloom as she sits back to her chair.

"... Yeeeeyyy..." Grey Shot awkwardly replied.

@Illiad Easle

~Alpha Blu~

A mage and a guard would be waiting for them on the other side of the room.

The mage would be the first to speak.

" May i help you on anything you'd be needing in your travels?"

The guard would also approach. 

" I also am here to aid you on your needs for your travel."

Alpha would give a list to the mage.

" Everything i need is listed there."

She would then signal the guard.

" I wish access for Starlight's collected artifacts category: weapons, sub category: s class."

The knight would open one of the doors. "This way..."

Alpha would look back and inform:" i wont take long. I'm just getting back some of my stuff."

The mage would be shocked at whats on the list, as he brows through it.

" And sir... What would yours be?" The mage asked Blu.

@Kujamih

Shamrock was not really happy with the end result of the whole thing. It was too late to object, thought.

"Ok, so now I'm an actual babysiter..." he sighed and proceeded to lay down on the floor, still exahusted and sore from the fight and the gratuitious skull crack by the hoof of Grey Shot. It sure was quite the awkward team they have put him into. The mare that he pretended to like to save her flank and the liar that was doing bussiness with the enemy in order to have some power. The three of them to look after a little princess in middle of a war with Celestia knows what the hell. Just perfect.

"So what are we supposed to do in the meantime?" he lazily asked no one in particular.

@Jesse Terrence

Starlight would point to the princess as a reply to Shamrocks question.

" Protect her..."she emphasized.

She would then teleport away.

An awkward silence would linger i  the room.

A cough cold be heard from Grey shot.

Lyra would break this silence though.

" Princess! What happened to your smile that could brighten the whole Equestria? Your people need it more than ever!" She encouraged the princess.

"It was destroyed by lies and deceit..."

Lyra could not add or retort to her answer. For she has no right.

She would look at Shamrock.

" Your a clown right!? Do something..." She sobbed.

21 hours ago, Kujamih said:

" Your a clown right!? Do something..." She sobbed.

"Well, you're a mare. Do something!" he mocked her. He didn't have the patience or the humor to babysit the princess right there.

"Besides, I'm not a kid's clown. I'm more of an european auguste, my comedy is meant to critique social dynamics rather than just take creampies on the face... and no, not the creampies you're thinking about Lyra" he whined and blushed.

Then, he stared at the princess with a tired face. He did a motion with his head, like a gangsta, asking her what was up without saying a word.

@Jesse Terrence

The princess was taken aback at his weird gesture and don't know what to do with it. 

Seeing this, Grey Shot clobbered Shamrocks head.

" Hey! Dont be rude... The princess has gone through enough as it is and you're messing with her." She scowled.

".... Well at least we got a reaction from her." Lyra replied.

" Stop treating me like a child!" The princess alicorn stomped her hooves in frustration.

@Kujamih 

(Blu)

On 2023-06-27 at 9:20 PM, Kujamih said:

The mage would be shocked at whats on the list, as he brows through it.

" And sir... What would yours be?" The mage asked Blu.

Blu nodded, "I'll need something to make me undetectable, not necessarily invisible, but so that even with magic an enemy would have a hard time finding me. Preferably it wouldn't hinder my movement or vision, but if it must hinder one I'd prefer to move slower than to be able to see less."

(Fuoco)

On 2023-06-27 at 8:01 PM, Kujamih said:

White was a bit sad and disappointed.

" I thought youd understand...."

His heart was crushed to see that he was alone once again.

" You... Your right.... I must be delusional." His tone sad and betrayed. 

The pony once again alone and lonely.

Fuoco sighed out of frustration, but wasn't about to get into this right now, electing instead to just move on, returning to camp. It wasn't like White could understand just how much Fuoco HATED talk of fate. How many of her accomplishments had been marginalized by the assertion that it was due to fate, and not because of her efforts, or all the allies who had given up and sacrificed themselves due to assuming their death was fated just because some old hag 'prophesied' it. As such, she refused to believe that Fate existed, because she refused to believe her efforts were in vain, or that those she saw die had been impossible to save.

She still had a bit of a mood when she entered camp, but she put it aside when Applebloom wanted to speak to her.

On 2023-06-22 at 12:42 AM, Kujamih said:

" Hey, if you don't mind, White aint been himself lately, actually... Everyone is... aand am hopen you could take an extra close attention to him since he's quite close to you and what not. Even though we are the ones who've been his friends the longest... But now... We've all drifted apart..."

The blind pony may not be looking at your eyes to show her good intentions, but her tone and words from the heart was proof enough.

" Mind if i sleep beside ya?"

"... For a stranger, you sure did better than the rest of us."

"... I'm kinda jealous of you..."

Fuoco sighed, "I did better because this isn't the first time I'd had to fight for my life, and to defend those around me. But there's nothing to be jealous of. My life is not a happy one, I've been a disappointment, an afterthought, a backup plan, from day one. I see now that the universe still seeks to torment me, I should have died, but it sent me here instead to keep fighting."

She let out a long breath, "I'm.... so very tired... but I'm not going to let your blood be added to my hooves. I'll burn the whole world down if I have to."

(edited)
7 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Seeing this, Grey Shot clobbered Shamrocks head.

Shamrock was out cold once again. Blood slowly dripped out from his ears and the skin around his eyes as well as his eyelids darkened.

@Kujamih

Edited by Jesse Terrence

@Illiad Easle

-Blu-

"Hide ones magical presence?

The only thing i could think of is the changeling robe. Not only would it hide your magic, it'll also absorb all non-changeling magic. That means yours too."

" If not, then i suggest you turn off your magic so they wont sense you. And wear a camo suit." The mage suggested.

-Fuoco-

"I hear ya sister." The blind pony agreed to her woes.

Shed then cover her face with her western hat.

"Burn it if you must, but don't fret on my blood." She sayed as they rest for the night. 

As they continued to follow the map and on to the next destination. Their day would somewhat go well.

It seems a long night of sleep is what was needed for things to cool off.  

The roads they traveled this time was quite peaceful and tranquil. No signs of turmoil and panic.

Sooner or later they'd hit a sign saying, Welcome to Hollow Shades.

"... Well we better be best prepared now i reken." Apple Bloom suggested.

" Are we gonna fight that thing again." Basher Asked.

" Hopefully not, the last thing i want to see is that freak show of a pony." Griff mocked.

While Misty nods in agreement.

White meanwhile, prepared his sword.

" So Fuoco... How do we handle this?" Diamond Tiara asked.

21 hours ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Shamrock was out cold once again. Blood slowly dripped out from his ears and the skin around his eyes as well as his eyelids darkened.

@Kujamih

"HEY! dont exaggerate! I didnt hit you that hard!"

Meanwhile the princess rushed towards the clown and checked on his conditions.

"Are you alright?" She then proceeds to heal Shamrocks wounds and fatigue away.

Lyra would begin to cheer on Flurry hearts acts of kindness.

" That's our Princess, ever the helpful one. Never turning a blind eye to those who are in need."

But Lyra's cheer was not taken the way she intended.

Infact it made the princess's face a bit bitter and defeated.

"Yeah... Predictable am i right?"

Lyra was stunned and lost of words.

Her every turn and move to cheer the princess only worsens it. This made Lyra pail, while Grey shot, continues to panic.

"Princess, please... It breaks our heart to see you like this." The mage replied.

"Your hearts!?" She gave an uncontrolled yelp. She would regain her composure and was taken aback.

" Yes... My people... I need to save them... We must not worry their feeble hearts... Fine... Let us go and great our people show them that Equestia is still strong..."

Lyra and Grey Shot was over joyed that they've manage to put back the princess back on track.

" Do not worry princess, your people have your back."

The Princess would walk first to exit the room, to greet her wounded people.

Grey Shot would assist Shamrock if need be, to stay by the princess's side.

@Jesse Terrence

• 2 weeks later...

@Kujamih 

(Blu)

Blu didn't look too impressed, "Ah, because magic is something you can just switch off like a light. Do ponies here really just disconnect themselves from the magical field on a whim? Regardless, I don't think that's going to work. Still, I'll take the camo suit and the cloak, just in case, better to be partially obscured than not." He figured that the charge time on his rifle was short enough that even if he became visible while charging, the enemy wouldn't have much time to react before they got hit. After all, they'd have to figure out that he was a threat first, and that could take long enough that they'd be dead before they got to cover. Then he could cover himself and move before setting up the next shot.

(Fuoco)

Fuoco nodded, "Calmly. We want to find survivors, it won't do to come across as a group of marauders. Griff, Basher, (Those two can fly right?) why don't you go ahead and see what you can see from above. Let us know what we might be dealing with. We'll wait here, and if they seem peaceful we'll announce ourselves as we enter. If they seem dangerous or controlled like the last group we'll enter more cautiously."

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

-Blu-

The mage would nod to his demands and quickly got the items he requested for.

"Here are your wears." He presented it on the table.

The camo suit was like the camo suit he usually sees in the military, which is oddly strange since their technology does not match this suit. While the magical cloak is of dark green color.

" Is there anything else that you wish to procure?"

Soon after Alpha would come out of the door she entered.

She is know wearing a dark cloak over her.

Two daggers and a small pouch installed on her belt, connected somewhere on her waste area.

" Im good to go, and you?" Alpha asked Blu.

-Fuoco-

Griff would just nod in agreement and flew off. While Basher at first looked at you in confused. At first she looks like she wanted to day something about your decision, but would just end up following your orders.

" .... Okay understood." Basher replied.

There would be a bit of distance between Griff and Basher.

Basher can be seen flying high while Basher is trying to catch up.

But at a distance, a small spec from the distance can be seen charging at incredible speed towards Griff.obly Fuoco and Diamond Tiara noticed it.

" Ummm Fuoco?" She worriedly asked.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih 

(Blu)

Blu shrugged, "It'll do." He turned to Alpha, "I assume there's a plan for how we're going to be carrying supplies? How long an expedition are we planning exactly?"

(Fuoco)

Fuoco frowned, disappointed that the two she had picked as scouts didn't seem to be any good at it, seeing as they weren't apparently trying to avoid something that they had spotted from the ground.

Nonetheless, she pulled out her flute and prepared to defend, with a few short notes she'd send up some exploding fireballs, meant more to block the approaching entity's path and hopefully draw the scouts' attention. A few of them would produce a lot of smoke, meant to give the scouts cover as they returned to the ground.

As she evaluated the effectiveness of her defense, she motioned for the others to spread out, "Get ready."

@Illiad Easle

Blu

" Dont worry about supplies. This bag can carry a yak inside it, if we must." She patted the small pouch on her waist.

" The journey wouldn't even probably take a day. But with your speed? nightfall."

"Are you good with the night?" She asked.

" We'll be heading south.

To Ghastly Gorge."

" The base is guarded by Giga eels and giant spiders. Masters of stealth and traps. We enter through one of their dens that leads to a secret entrance to the main headquarters."

" Your weapon is enough to kill them i assure you. Just make sure you make the first and last shot. The eal may be big but they sure could move fast."

" So you're ready on your end?"

She asked as she opens the door that leads outside the room.

"Fuoco"

As Fuoco's spell was successful, the trajectory of the unknown spec charging towards Griff changed and is now fleeing away from them.

Griff sees this and hurried to your side with Basher.

" Holy crap what was that thing flying towards us!? It's speed was unbelievable!?" Griff reported with a hurry

Meanwhile Basher could be seen shocked as well at what she had seen.

" It was black... And it had.... Dragon wings?" She reported.

"Impossible no dragon could fly that fast! It might be one of those purple creatures we've fought."

Light would interrupt them.

" What else did you see? The town?"

" Yeah, i got a glimpse of it and it seems like.... Everything is normal. Ponys doing their day to day business like nothing bad happened to Equestria!? One of the guards had a telescope and was waving at me. It took me by surprise that you guys suddenly put off a flare, and then thats when i noticed that thing charging right at me!" He then sighed and was able to exhale deeply.

" Can this get any weirder?... "

"Wait... So yer tellin me.... That the purple infection di ent reach em?" Apple bloom questioned and everyone wondered. Then everyone looked at Fuoco for an answer.

@Kujamih 

(Blu)

Blu nodded, "Alright then, single sudden attacks are my specialty, let's get moving." He would follow Alpha's lead.

(Fuoco)

On 2023-07-14 at 3:35 AM, Kujamih said:

" What else did you see? The town?"

" Yeah, i got a glimpse of it and it seems like.... Everything is normal. Ponys doing their day to day business like nothing bad happened to Equestria!? One of the guards had a telescope and was waving at me. It took me by surprise that you guys suddenly put off a flare, and then thats when i noticed that thing charging right at me!" He then sighed and was able to exhale deeply.

" Can this get any weirder?... "

"Wait... So yer tellin me.... That the purple infection di ent reach em?" Apple bloom questioned and everyone wondered. Then everyone looked at Fuoco for an answer.

Fuoco shrugged, "Maybe they just sieged the town we started in and the surrounding areas, and didn't have the resources or desire to conquer everywhere else? Sure it was a reasonable assumption to think that since we were cut off that the rest had fallen, but our mission here was to go out and see if that assumption was true. If they seem peaceful, either they weren't attacked, they were attacked and fended them off, or this is a trap. Given the previous town didn't try and lure us into a false sense of security I'm inclined to believe one of the first two options, and I hope it is the second one, as then they'll be able to help us fight back where we started. Let's go in peacefully, but cautious just in case it is a trap."

Unless someone objected, Fuoco would lead the way with her flute at the ready. Given it was a flute, the town should have no reason to suspect it was a weapon, unless they had heard from the town where they had fought the alicorn. Thus allowing Fuoco to have her guard up without anyone suspecting.