Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zipp and Pipp has moved to Maretime Bay

eventyraren

• The title was changed to Zipp and Pipp has moved to Maretime Bay

Don't forget Izzy. :P This is a very logical change, considering. No way in heck is a 5-minute short series going to be able to write an incentive for the main characters to travel across the world to meet the other main characters for every single episode. 

• Brohoof 3

Interesting, I wonder why they chose a town instead of an advanced city where they've been living as royals for a long time. Surely Pipp would miss her pip-squeaks, and both of them miss being treated as royals.

• Brohoof 2

Makes me wonder if this is only for the pony life-esque 2D animated series' continuity.  I mean, Pipp and Zipp giving up their castle lifestyle seems a bit off; Zipp would need to give up her secret lair, and Pipp would be away from all the infrastructure that lets her livestream.  Not to mention Zipp being the crown princess would mean she'd need all the security that goes with being a future head of state...

...You know, I'm probably putting more thought into this than the writers are, and the writers just want to give us some funny/heartfelt shorts.

While it makes sense to have the main cast together in the same town for the shows purposes, it doesn't make much sense in-universe. Zipp and Pipp aren't just two random pegasi, but rather the two daughters of the queen; one of which being the heir to the throne. How is Zipp supposed to succeed her mother if she isn't even living in the city she is meant to rule over in the future? It doesn't make much sense, but considering that Queen Haven was somehow able to be arrested, nothing makes any sense regarding Zypher Heights.

It makes sense to have the main cast all be located in the same place otherwise it could cause some headaches in the future. Plus, Maretime Bay did get the most representation during the movie so having the series take place there was a wise decision. Will other Pegasi and unicorns eventually move there? Maybe.

• Brohoof 1