Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your goal for today?

Sophie

12 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

None whatsoever. Myself and Saturn are diametrically opposed in this endless wheel of pleasure and grief, for all turns around the hidden sun, and so do ignorant human souls who become blackened and trapped within the ring of this saturnian plane. Why do you think the globlal paradigm and "planet" earth was implemented to begin with? Why disguise the nature of this planar realm, and what it does to human souls once they get stuck in the rings?

So, much like Father Crow in heaven. I sit with my back against a tree, and wait for the end of the harvest.

Knowing your history is essential to understand the true nature of this existential plane, especially if you come from germany.

You should know better than to ask these "benign questions". For the true purpose is always dark, underneath. Especially in a world of false light.

Goodness, Loyalty. Your posts are always so intense... y yew dew dis... I only has two brain cells and yew are making dem dew a BUZZZZZ like fluttershy buzzards... :mlp_blink::laugh:

Either way, whatever you plans are... just.. be. Where ever you go, there you are! Hope your day is fair, either way. :kindness:

Now unto 3 more things I need to do today off my to-do: 1. Cheer up a friend  2. Remind another friend how lovely they are.... (they tends to shyly forget) 3. Plan our get together! 

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

None whatsoever. Myself and Saturn are diametrically opposed in this endless wheel of pleasure and grief, for all turns around the hidden sun, and so do ignorant human souls who become blackened and trapped within the ring of this saturnian plane. Why do you think the globlal paradigm and "planet" earth was implemented to begin with? Why disguise the nature of this planar realm, and what it does to human souls once they get stuck in the rings?

So, much like Father Crow in heaven. I sit with my back against a tree, and wait for the end of the harvest.

Knowing your history is essential to understand the true nature of this existential plane, especially if you come from germany.

You should know better than to ask these "benign questions". For the true purpose is always dark, underneath. Especially in a world of false light.

Pardon? :blink:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Varnull said:

Pardon? :blink:

Don't stare into the darkness, Luke! Resist! Feed the Force, Skywalker! *gigglefits* Come into the light!

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Saturn represents contracts, deeds and arrangements in my eyes. The rings are what bound those with each other. Why else do we exchange rings, for marriages? 

• Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Soooo the sunlight is false light?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

October is the month for New York City partying, then! Oh oh oh we'll have a picnic and drive around on those sunny days. Gosh, did you know there's a restaurant with grandmas who cook you authentic meals from their countries?! WE NEED TO TRY IT ALL, SOPHIE!!!  My good friend @Astral Soul will be in the States this year too but not in New York :(

Maybe one day, though. I look forward to when you arrive! Germany is quite far away. 

Yes, I have planned this for end of next month, but currently it looks like more and more that this wont happening after all .. which makes me quite depressed to be honest. Still I will come to visit my awesome buddy @AppleButt and Im sure we can also meet @Silk Glamour :>

to the OP:

My goals have been cleaning my apartment, laundry, doing groceries and doing some other things. I would also love to do some art like @Silk Glamour, but won't have time for that

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Woohoo said:
  • Go to the gym
  • Finish laundry
  • Decide what to have for lunch

Oooh, I like that! Get a good lunch with LOTS of protein! After a good workout your muscles are going to be SUPER eager to soak it all up. 

I should also add laundry to my list just to get ahead for tomorrow. :D

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, They call me Loyalty said:

In my opinion, darkness is the default thanks to the laws of entropy. This is why I stand to defy it. So as not to allow the energies of Saturn: restriction, stagnation, etc to consume me...

Another goal for today since #3 is being postponed: @ZiggWheelsManning and I shall defy Murphy's law/dark forces with our colorful lightsabers! 

DtI4tdK.png
@Sir Starryholic and Star Silk - Be the light in the night

• Brohoof 4

22 minutes ago, Gun Metal Zebra said:

I want to get some reading done, in addition to some household chores.

Ohhh! what are you reading? :3 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Gun Metal Zebra said:

I am currently reading Robert Jay Lifton's Thought Reform and the Psychology of Totalism.

Oh wow! that sounds like a very deep book! I hope you don't plan to brainwash some ponies :mlp_icwudt::muffins:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

Get home safely on my flight. I hate flying.

Ohhhh! you will! don't worry! just try to speed up the time a little by sleeping or reading or interacting with people on the forum :yay:

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

Get home safely on my flight. I hate flying.

oh my gosh, I'm a nervous flier too !! I have a flight in two weeks and I'm shaking in my boots!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and don't worry, the aerodynamics are very good and designed to get you home safely!

:squee:

Just need to remind myself of that too when it's finally my turn :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

oh my gosh, I'm a nervous flier too !! I have a flight in two weeks and I'm shaking in my boots!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and don't worry, the aerodynamics are very good and designed to get you home safely!

:squee:

Just need to remind myself of that too when it's finally my turn :rarity:

Where are you flying to Silky?  

6 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Where are you flying to Silky?  

Paris, France. The place of fashion and Haute couture... I'm so looking forward to it! *Fluttershy SQUEEE*

1 minute ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Have you mastered speaking French?  

I can speak English, Spanish and some French but while being in France I can properly perfect it. :squee:

1 minute ago, Silk Glamour said:

I can speak English, Spanish and some French but while being in France I can properly perfect it. :squee:

You've never told me you were going to France, what you going to be doing there?

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, -Solstice- said:

You've never told me you were going to France, what you going to be doing there?

I've been posting about it a lot on forums, so I apologize for assuming you might've seen it. :please:
I'm going there for pleasure and because it's always been on my bucket list. There's also a sort've business aspect as a friend of mine has a spouse who works there in designing and fashion so he sort've suggested some networking? But honestly, work is the last thing on my mind. The place looks timeless, the etiquette, the people... I honestly can't believe I'm finally going. And now, after covid restrictions are lifted... it's either now or never for me... I can't risk another year just to wait. :coco: