Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your goal for today?

Sophie

2 hours ago, Silk Glamour said:

1. Go back to freakin sleep and stop getting involved in freakin MATTRESSS FIGHTS with my friends????? :mlp_blink:

I won though :mlp_icwudt:

14 minutes ago, Sir Starryholic said:

I won though :mlp_icwudt:

Yes, bringing a mattress fight to a pillow fort... :okiedokieloki: of course you have to cheat...

Spoiler

Sophie won, actually.

6 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Yes, bringing a mattress fight to a pillow fort... :okiedokieloki: of course you have to cheat...

Hide contents

Sophie won, actually.

You brought a neighgun >:c Don't complain about humble MATTRESS :okiedokieloki:

I am killing it at my job tonight. Which I had originally planned to. With me being off for a week and two days my goal is to make sure the team is hit hard as hard as possible with my absence. There's the saying you don't know what you've got till its gone.

I'm confident the lack of my presence will remind how valuable I am and that they might wanna treat me better.

27 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

I am killing it at my job tonight. Which I had originally planned to. With me being off for a week and two days my goal is to make sure the team is hit hard as hard as possible with my absence. There's the saying you don't know what you've got till its gone.

I'm confident the lack of my presence will remind how valuable I am and that they might wanna treat me better.

This reminds me of one of my family members. Any time they get an extended time off, everyone else falls apart for a while. Sad, but also, good for that family member for being able to do their job well.

My goal is to try and rest at least a little bit

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

This reminds me of one of my family members. Any time they get an extended time off, everyone else falls apart for a while. Sad, but also, good for that family member for being able to do their job well.

My goal is to try and rest at least a little bit

Yeah my dads in that boat. He took a better job and people have been calling freaking out because they don't know what to do without him.

• Brohoof 1

AHHHH AHHH AHHHH

oki oki oki

So!

1. Place some phone calls
2. Chill with friends
3. PACK UP EVERYTHING I NEED fkhdihjtij
4. Flail around in panic that I'm traveling so far from home in one week!!!
5. Lounge with friends again
6. Do some chores to get ahead of things
7. Place some more phone calls....
8. Relax and enjoy the day...

I have but few goals.

1. Practice the guitar

2. Do my walk (first attempted FAILED, courtesy of pouring rain :muffins:)

3. Play Minecraft with friends :3 

4. Be a happy muffin ;-; 

• Brohoof 1

• Work my hardest on things that need to get done
  • Create story's for new OC's [yeeeep.. i have even more now.. ooff]
  • Keep myself occupied with friends :>
  • Gamiiiiing <3 [genshin of course.. been not giving that enough love at the moment]
  • Spoil my guineapigs and shower with treats
  • maybe.. watch a series if i get the time for it--
  • Dig through photo's-- i still have 5000 to work through ; A ;
  • Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Had to print work wages and plans for going into town for Monday:lostit: and Tuesday:yeahno:  

Don't worry, everything will be fine c: you can do it! I know it!! :eager:

15 hours ago, Splashee said:

I must get out on a walk again. I just must. I can't sit still, my mind is fighting too much right now.

I hope you're feeling better and the walk helped :coco:

My goal for today is to begin cleansing my mind of negativity and begin moving forward into a brighter future. I've removed negative people from my life, now it's time to try to work on it myself, and try to be a happier person. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, -Solstice- said:

My goal for today is to begin cleansing my mind of negativity and begin moving forward into a brighter future. I've removed negative people from my life, now it's time to try to work on it myself, and try to be a happier person. 

That sounds wonderful! You can do it! I know it! Surround yourself with people that make you happy, that make your world more colorful! :eager:

1 minute ago, Sophie H. said:

That sounds wonderful! You can do it! I know it! Surround yourself with people that make you happy, that make your world more colorful! :eager:

My ideal mental state is to be removed of lingering negative emotions, to be completely in the environment. When I am lingering on things, I only feel like I am half there - not in the moment, enjoying the moment, cherishing the moment. I have realized that from time to time, I focus too much on the negative, and it ends up projecting onto other people, so I will try to work with that. This is a process, I will have to undergo for myself, on my own terms. Thank you for the kind wishes!

• Brohoof 2