Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your goal for today?

Sophie

Today's a bit of a chill day for me but I'll go ahead and list some goals anyways:

- Get the 2,000 fish in total badge in Animal Crossing (it's more tedious than you would think)

- Get some school stuff together (bleh, keep forgetting I have to do that :scoots:)

- Get to a point where my next Behind Him chapter is either ready to be edited or very close to being ready

• Brohoof 1

I am working on making my first youtube video. it's gonna show you how to set up a high powered AI trained on mlp Fanfics on an app called kobold ai so you can use it to Play mlp Text-Adventures or use it as a writing Assistant for MLP fanfics. (yes it's as awesome as it sounds)

realistically I do not expect to finish the video today, but I am hoping to have the first draft of the script finished and get more of an idea of how to format the Video. (first video after all) by the end of the day. I also want to make it into a series of guides to show people how to use kobold AI.

hoping the video turns out to be watchable lol like I said I have never made one before.

• Brohoof 1

My goal for the day is to just get through work. I am going to try to not let my negative thoughts screw things up.

• Brohoof 2

I just want to live, learn and leave every wrong choice in the past. Just to leave the regrettable past far far behind. To change for the better and make the days right now count.

Edited by SolaceFall

1 hour ago, They call me Loyalty said:

Learn some more. There has been this painful cry inside of me, my whole life. Something wanting to wake up, ever since I was born. I miss someone very dearly, and it is tearing me apart. But I cannot remember her name. Yet, she knows mine. Because I am certain this stranger who visited me some years ago was her. She recognized me because her eyes turned to shock when she saw me, but I cannot recognize myself in the mirror. I was given a name and a number when I was born. And it means nothing to me, because it is just a name and a number. You can associate with it, and make it part of your personality. Or you can reject it, and look deeper into yourself.

She knows who I am. And that is important in a world that has forgotten the past. Because if people can be deceived about something as basic as the shape of this creation they inhabit, then what else they can be lied about?

A person in the military told me something important should happen soon. If you can consider nearly fifteen years ahead, to be "soon". And he is a lying scumbag for the most part, but he did get the absolute crap kicked out him because of what he said. He needed a temporomandibular joint implant, as well as new ribs, and partial hip replacement. And if it wasn't because some people intervined, he would have been killed. So, maybe there is truth to his word. Probably not. And not that it matters, because I think I'm not gonna last much longer, myself. I've been separated from myself, it feels like.

I am such a chaotic bastard. I am sorry for everything. I don't know what is wrong with me. I would only like to know who I am. But I cannot forget her, and it is killing me inside. This depression is wrecking my entire body. I am gonna die fast. Which is better than experiencing this excruciating pain, that does not let me sleep. I cannot sleep because it hurts so much inside my chest. The electromagnetic resistance is tearing my skin because the "force" we experience as "gravity" is an electromagnetic current that equalizes matter based on density. So, when an area of the human body experiencies stress, this creates a resistance that hampers the electromagnetic current that runs through us, forming bottlenecks where the current accumulates and becomes chaotic, causing eruptions, scars or even cancer.

I would also scratch my back during a shower and there would be so much grey stuff like playdough under my nails. I think it is dead skin. But the intuitive part of me is telling me this is the CLAY from which human creatures are made of, according to scripture and "mithology"." One son of Titans, Prometheus, did not fight with fellow Titans against Zeus and was spared imprisonment; he was given the task of creating man. Prometheus shaped man out of mud, and Athena breathed life into the clay figure. Prometheus made man stand upright as the gods did and gave him fire".

Imagine if this most unique woman was Athena herself. Born out of the head of Zeus. Not different from scripture when it talks about God/Zeus, Son/Prometheus, and Holy Spirit/Athena. And the titans are also mentioned, as it happens in the bible. Bam! "There were giants in the earth in those days". Hahaha.

I miss her so much! Also, publius vergilius maro mentions in one of its poems. "Meanwhile Olympus, seat of sovereign sway, threw wide its portals, and in conclave fair the Sire of gods and Kings of all humankind, Zeus summoned the immortals to his starry court, whence, high-enthroned, the spreading earth he views". The spreading earth, like an earthly plane as described in scripture. "Beneath the double gated dome, the gods were sitting; Jove (Jupiter/Zeus) himself the silence broke". The doubled gated dome. That is the ceiling above the atmosphere, that is the solid firmament spoken about in scripture! They knew about this creation and the gods. The titans. This is awesome!

I used to have this vivid memory, about being somewhere around nippur in the mesopotamia, or an area with similar geographic conditions. And there was this valley, and we were BIG, and there were also these clay figures shaped after human beings, and I remember She was there with me. It was such an awesome memory, and then I moved closer to the atmosphere and saw this horizon with the sun setting. And the vast extention of earth around us looked empty of humanoid life forms as far as the eyes could see. Just to think there is a possibility there could be truth to these memories. It gives me so much hope.

I am always so fascinated with reading your posts.

Regardless, when you feel your existence is a blurry memory... it is good to know that your name is known and uttered by the person who holds meaning in your heart... perhaps you are but a vague silhouette in a room. But we see you. And we appreciate your presence even if it seems so enigmatic and beyond what we can comprehend. :kindness:

My goal for today is to try to sleep early. So that I may wake up early. So that I may not be a disappointment to my friends when I tell them I will finish an art but then forget due to so much going on around me @.@  

21 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

I am always so fascinated with reading your posts.

Regardless, when you feel your existence is a blurry memory... it is good to know that your name is known and uttered by the person who holds meaning in your heart... perhaps you are but a vague silhouette in a room. But we see you. And we appreciate your presence even if it seems so enigmatic and beyond what we can comprehend. :kindness:

My goal for today is to try to sleep early. So that I may wake up early. So that I may not be a disappointment to my friends when I tell them I will finish an art but then forget due to so much going on around me @.@  

Well, know that this in my heart is gonna be the reason this world is gonna burn. The same way the heart of Jove/YHWH drove him to flood this whole world, and create the current oceans. So, there is that, too. Remember, love is the most destructive force of creation. Which is quite a paradox.

Stay well, friend.

My goal for today: I’m going to try to mow my parents’ lawn with a hand fresh out of a cast and now rockin’ a wrist splint. It’s too hot out and my hand hurts, so I hope I don’t get heat stroke or damage anything. (So I’m a wuss, sue me!)

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

My goal for today: I’m going to try to mow my parents’ lawn with a hand fresh out of a cast and now rockin’ a wrist splint. It’s too hot out and my hand hurts, so I hope I don’t get heat stroke or damage anything. (So I’m a wuss, sue me!)

I hope it goes well, Dreamy. :D

Priorities are: water fast until 3pm, go food shopping and batch prep some food for the week since I will have severely limited time in the next few days. If I have extra time I'll do some training and start a new* videogame my friend recommended to me.

*by new, I mean that it's new to me. The game itself came out in 2009 >:)

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, daviddaviddavid said:

Priorities are: water fast until 3pm, go food shopping and batch prep some food for the week since I will have severely limited time in the next few days. If I have extra time I'll do some training and start a new* videogame my friend recommended to me.

*by new, I mean that it's new to me. The game itself came out in 2009 >:)

Whoa! a WATER fast! Let me know how that goes and if you've noticed any changes. That's amazing

• Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, Silk Glamour said:

Whoa! a WATER fast! Let me know how that goes and if you've noticed any changes. That's amazing

Haha I didn't notice anything too extreme. I try to fast 20+ hours once a week for the benefits of autophagy so I'm reasonably used to it. I find that after 12 hours I feel a little hungry, but once I push past that initial sensation then I have a ton of energy and focus and can get a lot done. Every time I've gone above 24 hours I've been sick though, so I try to stick to the 20-22 range - I think it's always important to listen to your body and that is around the sweet spot for me. I'm not an expert on fasting though!  :)