Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your goal for today?

Sophie

30 minutes ago, Starset Twinkle said:

My goal for today is to stay up for another 20 hours 0-0

Holy crow! Another? Meaning.... more than 20 has gone by so far @.@ 

Moments ago, Silk Glamour said:

Holy crow! Another? Meaning.... more than 20 has gone by so far @.@ 

No! >.< That would be terrible @.@ I meant 20 more hours past the 8 hours I've been awake. Still a lot, but not THAT bad. I'm trying to fully flip to sleeping at night rather than during the day.

• Brohoof 1

Just to enjoy my day at work and focus solely on that. I want to free myself of any remnants of regret. To forgive myself even if that forgiveness couldn't be returned (understandable). 

My goal today to make the best of what is now and to be remain everso thankful.

@Starset Twinkle I hope you can get some rest I do *hugs*  try listening to binaural beats at night & there are teas you could drink that help promote better sleep. :squee:

Edited by SolaceFall
  • Brohoof 1

Do you guys actually find value in this minor (I say minor because they're daily things) goals you place for yourself? I can't make myself care about them to be honest, if I do them I don't feel any better.

• 2 months later...

These.

These will all be opened and put in the binder by the end of the weekend so help me

Ive become a hoarder at this point 💀 Sad part is I have even more booster boxes in the other room not in this photo. 

I’ve been putting it off but no longer.

Everybody in the binders by the end of the weekend 

FA2AD02C-F945-490D-AC49-0B2FAB28F28C.thumb.jpeg.bbb65c4a38f1f0577fb80ef3d6f79bd0.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

These.

These will all be opened and put in the binder by the end of the weekend so help me

Ive become a hoarder at this point 💀 Sad part is I have even more booster boxes in the other room not in this photo. 

I’ve been putting it off but no longer.

Everybody in the binders by the end of the weekend 

FA2AD02C-F945-490D-AC49-0B2FAB28F28C.thumb.jpeg.bbb65c4a38f1f0577fb80ef3d6f79bd0.jpeg

Oh my goodness :wacko: …how many cards is that

You should totes build a deck or something eventually :please:. Or not :wacko: . Anything you fancy? I’ve got a lots of dragons in mine (it’s a blue eyes deck. That’s an understatement).

26 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Oh my goodness :wacko: …how many cards is that

You should totes build a deck or something eventually :please:. Or not :wacko: . Anything you fancy? I’ve got a lots of dragons in mine (it’s a blue eyes deck. That’s an understatement).

I don’t want to know 💀  I kept putting off doing it and then the pile just kept growing lol. One booster box of yugioh cards takes me an hour to do. The Pokémon boxes look like a lot but tbh there aren’t very many packs in those boxes. That won’t take as long. It’s the yugioh cards I’m dreading the most. 

I don’t really have a desire to build a deck with the Pokémon cards. Especially since they don’t do any tournaments or have any Pokémon nights anywhere around here

With yugioh, my local card shop does have a yugioh night during the week(I can’t go to it due to my job hours but I’m also looking for a new job so it’s a possibility in the future).I certainly have enough duplicates with the yugioh cards to start a deck. But some of these cards have a textbook length of text on them so figuring out how to play them is another thing.

Thanks to the Kings Court booster box I’ve got a ridiculous amount of Kings,Queens and Jacks knights. For next years Halloween I’m thinking about putting my a bunch of my duplicate cards in with the bags of candy I hand out.

1 minute ago, Clawdeen said:

I don’t want to know 💀  I kept putting off doing it and then the pile just kept growing lol. One booster box of yugioh cards takes me an hour to do. The Pokémon boxes look like a lot but tbh there aren’t very many packs in those boxes. That won’t take as long. It’s the yugioh cards I’m dreading the most. 

I don’t really have a desire to build a deck with the Pokémon cards. Especially since they don’t do any tournaments or have any Pokémon nights anywhere around here

With yugioh, my local card shop does have a yugioh night during the week(I can’t go to it due to my job hours but I’m also looking for a new job so it’s a possibility in the future).I certainly have enough duplicates with the yugioh cards to start a deck. But some of these cards have a textbook length of text on them so figuring out how to play them is another thing.

Thanks to the Kings Court booster box I’ve got a ridiculous amount of Kings,Queens and Jacks knights. For next years Halloween I’m thinking about putting my a bunch of my duplicate cards in with the bags of candy I hand out.

Ehhh I always thought Pokemon was more worth collecting than actually playing the game. Different story with YuGiOh which is literally based off the game.

I'd keep it simple. Even the instruction book is kinda complex and I never fully played by the book. Me and my brothers just went with the most basic of rules (i.e., draw once per turn, max 1 normal summon per turn, no sudden death when you're out of cards to draw). Everything else just loosen up, if your friend is willing to ... loosen up and not nerd out.

Holy ship, you're gonna be that person on Halloween night :orly: . You'll be the talk of the street among 10-year olds if you give some of the kids something lucky.... and maybe some high schoolers :love: .

My goal is to maybe present a topic... to myself. Oof. It's complicated.

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Ehhh I always thought Pokemon was more worth collecting than actually playing the game. Different story with YuGiOh which is literally based off the game.

I'd keep it simple. Even the instruction book is kinda complex and I never fully played by the book. Me and my brothers just went with the most basic of rules (i.e., draw once per turn, max 1 normal summon per turn, no sudden death when you're out of cards to draw). Everything else just loosen up, if your friend is willing to ... loosen up and not nerd out.

Holy ship, you're gonna be that person on Halloween night :orly: . You'll be the talk of the street among 10-year olds if you give some of the kids something lucky.... and maybe some high schoolers :love: .

My goal is to maybe present a topic... to myself. Oof. It's complicated.

Hopefully they’ll like it, I need to do something with the extra cards. I’m sure I’ll have quite the collection of duplicates by next Halloween lol.

Yeah I could do that and try to find some more casual/laid people to play vs. I really love the Blue Eyes White Dragon. The ancient gear monsters are really good too, especially the Ancient Gear Golem. I’ll definitely try and build my own at some point 

-

To stay on topic my goal for tonight is to go to bed before 2am. That way I can wake up at a decent hour before my family comes over.

9 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Hopefully they’ll like it, I need to do something with the extra cards. I’m sure I’ll have quite the collection of duplicates by next Halloween lol.

Yeah I could do that and try to find some more casual/laid people to play vs. I really love the Blue Eyes White Dragon. The ancient gear monsters are really good too, especially the Ancient Gear Golem. I’ll definitely try and build my own at some point 

-

To stay on topic my goal for tonight is to go to bed before 2am. That way I can wake up at a decent hour before my family comes over.

Yesss lol.

Or just force people to take it easy on you regarding the order of phases and.... counter chains, etc. Find a Mystic Mine duelist for the lols.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, DubWolf said:

Yesss lol.

Or just force people to take it easy on you regarding the order of phases and.... counter chains, etc. Find a Mystic Mine duelist for the lols.

Actually Mystic Mine has finally been banned lol.

Honestly I’d prefer a anything past 5DS era is out sort of duel. Pendulum summoning makes no sense to me and Link monsters are usually the ones with the massive amount of text. Keep it simple lol

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Clawdeen said:

Actually Mystic Mine has finally been banned lol.

Honestly I’d prefer a anything past 5DS era is out sort of duel. Pendulum summoning makes no sense to me and Link monsters are usually the ones with the massive amount of text. Keep it simple lol

Say whaaaa

Yes, big monster strong, small monster weak, magic card does tricks, trap card makes big monsters go away. Win duels! No link monsters. I hadn't even heard of pendulum summons

I'd personally try out a YuGiOh video game and let it guide you how to play (except "Duelists of the roses". I had that game. Fun but it was more like chess).

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Say whaaaa

Yes, big monster strong, small monster weak, magic card does tricks, trap card makes big monsters go away. Win duels! No link monsters. I hadn't even heard of pendulum summons

I'd personally try out a YuGiOh video game and let it guide you how to play (except "Duelists of the roses". I had that game. Fun but it was more like chess).

I actually downloaded yugioh Master Duels for that purpose and I still don’t understand pendulum summoning lol. It explained it in a tutorial and….it still doesn’t make sense. 

-

My current goal is to figure out how to stop my stomach pains so I can sleep. 

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

I actually downloaded yugioh Master Duels for that purpose and I still don’t understand pendulum summoning lol. It explained it in a tutorial and….it still doesn’t make sense. 

-

My current goal is to figure out how to stop my stomach pains so I can sleep. 

Oof..... ahhh that's interesting. I'm assuming pendulum derives from the fact the card swings from being a monster or a spell/trap card, but not both at the same time while on the field. I assume you understand that much.

Brief explanation, a pendulum summon allows you to summon a pendulum monster to the monster zone when you have two pendulum monsters in each pendulum zone, only if its scale is in between the scales of those two monsters (meaning you couldn't pendulum summon when both scales of each monster is equal or they are just one step apart). I wonder why certain monsters get many scales and some don't. Probably a limitation like cards with higher star levels needing more tributes to summon.

I can pendulum summon a monster with 3 and 3 for the scales if the monsters in the pendulum zones have 1 and 1 and 8 and 8 (or even 8 and 4), because both scales are in between those ranges.

Alka seltzer and sleeping on your left side helps :U .

Lolll I need this card. It's a dragon and its effect in a nutshell is: "nope".

Spoiler

See the source image

(you would still take damage if applicable)

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, DubWolf said:

Oof..... ahhh that's interesting. I'm assuming pendulum derives from the fact the card swings from being a monster or a spell/trap card, but not both at the same time while on the field. I assume you understand that much.

Brief explanation, a pendulum summon allows you to summon a pendulum monster to the monster zone when you have two pendulum monsters in each pendulum zone, only if its scale is in between the scales of those two monsters (meaning you couldn't pendulum summon when both scales of each monster is equal or they are just one step apart). I wonder why certain monsters get many scales and some don't. Probably a limitation like cards with higher star levels needing more tributes to summon.

I can pendulum summon a monster with 3 and 3 for the scales if the monsters in the pendulum zones have 1 and 1 and 8 and 8 (or even 8 and 4), because both scales are in between those ranges.

Alka seltzer and sleeping on your left side helps :U .

Lolll I need this card. It's a dragon and its effect in a nutshell is: "nope".

Reveal hidden contents

See the source image

(you would still take damage if applicable)

That makes a bit more sense lol. Just seems like a lot more extra work to get a high level monster out. 

My goal for today is to do my exercises at some point. Since I didn’t do them yesterday