Cosmic Candi

(edited)
16 minutes ago, brony_bonk said:

hi cosmic! i’m curve ball! 

20D3116D-880F-4B10-BDB3-212E58746CF7.jpeg.90105fb48673c44aad01966fabde1b7d.jpeg

me! ⬆️

are you edible, like your cutie mark? are you made of cosmic brownie!? :pinkie:

Hi Curve ball!! I like your style!!!

Actually, like the ponies of equestria, we sweet ponies gain our cutie mark by learning what we were made to do. My friend Pillsbury Doughhorse, got hers by baking a sweet treat for her autistic friend at the Pillsbury bakery. That’s how she got her cutie mark, which is a Pillsbury hat & a spoon!!

I don’t think I taste like cosmic brownie, but for some odd reason, my hair smells strangely like it!! I also keep kinding those darn chocolate sprinkles in my hair when I’m sleeping! It’s like it just..pops up!! :adorkable: 

Hope we can chat again, Curve Ball!! :laugh:

Edited by squishsquoosh

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-08-12 at 10:21 AM, Flurry Heart said:

Hey Cosmic Candi, what's the difference between sweet ponies and other ponies? Is it that you all looks like sweets and have sweets related cutie marks? What about you? What's your cutie mark and what do you do?

Hi there Flurry Heart!! Us sweet ponies heard about you!

There is a HUGE difference. Us sweet ponies r made in the womb with ingredients!! The mom eats the ingredients halfway into the pregnancy process, then when the ponies are hatched, they become a sweet pony. We don’t taste like the ingredients though, because they just help us form our features.

My cutie mark is a cosmic brownie, which was formed when I was little. My mom died of cancer and dad introduced me to party planning and baking to keep me happy. That’s how I got my cutie mark, which tells me I am fun and loving.

2 hours ago, Cosmic Candi said:

Hi there Flurry Heart!! Us sweet ponies heard about you!

There is a HUGE difference. Us sweet ponies r made in the womb with ingredients!! The mom eats the ingredients halfway into the pregnancy process, then when the ponies are hatched, they become a sweet pony. We don’t taste like the ingredients though, because they just help us form our features.

My cutie mark is a cosmic brownie, which was formed when I was little. My mom died of cancer and dad introduced me to party planning and baking to keep me happy. That’s how I got my cutie mark, which tells me I am fun and loving.

Oh, so you're like Pinkie Pie? Cool. Do sweet ponies eat sweets? If so how much? And do sweet ponies have magic of some form? Finally, what do you like to do when you aren't baking or party planning?

• 1 month later...