Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your pet peeves?

Reecejackox

Some people's paranoia/distrust, like some individuals will have themselves thoroughly convinced that because someone that they have a favorable opinion of, has an unfavorable opinion of someone THEY HAVE NEVER TAKEN THE TIME TO TALK TO DIRECTLY AT ALL(the other person hasn't either), "that person must be bad, bc someone I'm biased toward said so". These ppl have themselves under some narcissistic delusion that everything this distrusted person says is part of some grander gesture or some kind of act of infiltration and not the obvious reality, that the individual is equally as human as you are and they are looking for a place to genuinely discuss things they care about with others.. and that devoting your entire life to something and STILL BEING AN OUTSIDER, would have to give pause? Like nope still being disliked, they have literally NOTHING at all to gain by taking these cynical criticisms(not directly), why would someone put up such an intense front to what? Make you look bad? No that's what you are doing yourself by jumping to conclusions...I I understand the "internet" is the MOST disingenuous place on Earth, but most ppl don't just "assume" you somehow "magically" know who they are irl, or what they have been through... No, MOST of us are trying to leave that life to the side of us coming to a place where we can be ourselves... Sorry for the borderline rant xD

• Brohoof 1