Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could someone draw a filly-version of Viscra?

Viscra Maelstrom

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Cloud I participate? Please? PLEEEEASE?

PLEEEASE?!

But, um, you know, whatever you wanna do is fine...

EDIT:

Cloud Chaser is a marshmellow? WTF?

Edited by candygirl21489

Cloud I participate? Please? PLEEEEASE?

PLEEEASE?!

But, um, you know, whatever you wanna do is fine...

EDIT:

Cloud Chaser is a marshmellow? WTF?

wrong thread, you're looking for the Pony Pile thread, aren't you? cuz this is just a thread about me going crazy over my ponysona as a filly.

wrong thread, you're looking for the Pony Pile thread, aren't you? cuz this is just a thread about me going crazy over my ponysona as a filly.

No. Why the buck would you think that? I was aasking if I could draw her as well. How can I miss the pony pile? It's a banner at the top of the site. I'm already in.

No. Why the buck would you think that? I was aasking if I could draw her as well. How can I miss the pony pile? It's a banner at the top of the site. I'm already in.

ohhhh. draw Viscrafilly, you mean? if that's the case, i heartily endorse you to do that. more Viscrafilly is always a good thing. :3

Wah sorry for the delay! Here we go.

Posted Image

I gotta shower, and run to work, see ya'll in the morning! and Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all the kind compliments! I'll post proper replies as soon as I get back, alive I hope.

It looks amazing, I wouldn't mind if you took your time to write out a simple tutorial so I could start making these. :lol:

It looks amazing, I wouldn't mind if you took your time to write out a simple tutorial so I could start making these. :lol:

This is the way most people, including myself draw ponies, feel free to use it.

Posted Image

(fill up the characters)

Posted Image

(fill up the characters)

I wish I had something to draw on since I don't have a sketchbook around or anything.

Maybe I'll buy one later.

don't worry, Dizzy; this was well worth the wait. <333

now it's time to be acting all Attention Deficit OOH SHINY.

Lolz, perhaps you should face her the other way, inwards towards the forum posts...

Or not, leave her as is and be like Oooh, forum background changed colors again! Wooo! :P

Shut up and take my HNNNNNNNGGGG

It's awesome and adorable and cute and just HNNNNNG. Excellent work Dizz!

Aweh thank you sooo much Xfiz, it means sooo much to me to hear you say these kind words! :D

Viscra Filly?

Probably one of the most D'awesome OCs I've ever seen! :D

Everypony else go home! You lose the D'awesome contest! :P

Yay! Ohh...could I possibly go home too though? I'm plum tucker'd.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So cute :)

Awesome job Dizzy :D

Aweh, thank you for your recent fan art! I love the last one so much! it's insane, I'm working on a "cupcakes?" version based on your artwork.

Ohh thank you so much! Ohh but I wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to start...Lol I still need to make one for Pencil Hoof

Posted Image

(fill up the characters)

Whaaaa....Why didn't you share this with me before!? I could never find a reference piece like this before on my own... :(

I MUST HAS ZIT!...

NAO :P

*Saves to folder*

Whaaaa....Why didn't you share this with me before!? I could never find a reference piece like this before on my own... :(

I MUST HAS ZIT!...

NAO :P

*Saves to folder*

That reference sheet has been around for ages so I was really confused when you reacted to something like that. :blink:

Lolz, perhaps you should face her the other way, inwards towards the forum posts...

Or not, leave her as is and be like Oooh, forum background changed colors again! Wooo! :P

forum background? i'm trying to catch this butterfly that is flying away from me- oooh look mudpile! *jumps into it*

Oh awesome :D

And i never gave it you because i thought we were a pro at drawing ponies, And you said you have your own style :(

But feel free to take it!! Anything to better your art :)

That reference sheet has been around for ages so I was really confused when you reacted to something like that. :blink:

I did not find it until my friend sent it me 3 days ago, not everyone can find everything on the internet, and Dizzy reacts nicely to EVERYTHING she has an incredible out look on life ;3

And if you have had that reference sheet for so long, why don't you use it as a "tutorial"

Ohh sorry. :blush: For the longest time I couldn't really find any, so I kind of started out doing my own anthro ponies until slowly I could get the hang of doing their heads, then slowly, build downwards to their canon forms.

I believe we spoke before in the past, but did you know... my OC was originally based off of Cloud Chaser before I could actually draw my own ponysona?

Ohh sorry. :blush: For the longest time I couldn't really find any, so I kind of started out doing my own anthro ponies until slowly I could get the hang of doing their heads, then slowly, build downwards to their canon forms.

I believe we spoke before in the past, but did you know... my OC was originally based off of Cloud Chaser before I could actually draw my own ponysona?

I think I knew, I remember seeing you before.

We never got a chance to meet and get to know each other.

The beauty and adorableness of that pic is DIZZYing (I think I made that joke twice before...). I keep throwing my money at the screen, and even pushing some through the USB port...

I should learn to use frames and skeletons, myself. I'm not used to working that way though, I just go ahead and draw what feels right.

Oh awesome :D

And i never gave it you because i thought we were a pro at drawing ponies, And you said you have your own style :(

But feel free to take it!! Anything to better your art :)

Ohh I'm no pro lol, I am grateful for your thought. ;3

I did not find it until my friend sent it me 3 days ago, not everyone can find everything on the internet, and Dizzy reacts nicely to EVERYTHING she has an incredible out look on life ;3

Well, as a member of this forum, a fan fic writer, hobbyist artist, and doll maker, for a MLP community based on a cartoon that I have long favored and adored as a child, while naturally calm, timid, shy I may seem, I also feel I have a duty to be positive, respectful, and as innocuous as best as I can be.

I think I knew, I remember seeing you before.

We never got a chance to meet and get to know each other.

Ohh we did, it's just other worldly businesses have prevented me from meeting many friends, but we last spoke to eachother...I think...in your "Ask Cloud Chaser" thread.

We're both quite fond of that pony quite really. :wub:

My very first vector pony and avi was a recolor of Cloud Chaser before I finally drew my own.