Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony GEN. 5 THEORIES!

Evil Pink One

Hello fellow brownies who have heavily studied the art of PONYISM.

Please read the whole content and do not jump to conclusions. 

This here topic would be the spot where we could post our theories for all to see. And if the theory is correct, we have evidence and you have bragging rights! Plus it's fun to make theories about horses... This culture has been done heavily in gen 4 so we should continue this to gen 5 and so on. 

Please keep it clean and friendly. 

Don't forget! The topics here are "THEORIES"

Bullying isn't allowed, and everyone has their right on they're own opinion... But if it's a stupid one... It's best to correct them properly since that kind of attitude can be damaging or deadly at times.

Trust me I know this because I have experience of having dumb and stupid opinions.... Tis my way of life and a very dangerous one at that.

Where was I... 

Be nice  and have fun with the theories....

Oh and if there's already a thread for this, sorry. I checked and didn't see anything relevant of a topic involving theories in gen 5.

First of all! 

This gen 5 is NOT CONNECTED TO GEN 4. In a way! 

This is my theory...

It's been many moons since twilight ruled.... Why is she not an adult alicorn?

Why is opaline NOT an adult alicorn? 

( Adult alicorn: as tall as Celestia.)

( Because of budget:ButtercupLaugh:)

Why is the rest of the mane six not included? In the story?

Because this is another timeline STARLIGHT GLIMMER made!!!!

Starlight Glimmer succeeded in stopping the mane 6 from meeting each other BUT twilight alicorn is stuck in that dimension hence her still having alicorn magic even though the mane 6 didn't meet.

Then forced to rule this dimension with celestia, eventually giving it to twilight.

Seeing this, evil starlight glimmer's plan failed and is still scheming... But she will age and her opponent would not.... Hence Opaline was born! 

But the problem is opaline is the opposite of evil starlight glimmer!

Yes true... Tis only a theory and I really haven't planned this much out and I'm really just winging it.... 

Maybe opaline got a different idea and thus became what she is... Who knows?

Then opaline was able to trap twilight at a young age! Hence twilight is not an adult!

Then the reason why opaline didn't grow is because the magic was weakened hence she didn't get much neutrients and became short.

That's Pretty much how I thought about it... 

I think this discounts Luna's size as she's an adult herself, but not as tall as Celestia.

It's hard to judge how tall Opaline is, but she is taller than Misty who is closer in size to Izzy who is taller than Sunny, so she's bigger than Sunny.

Anyway, I like your theory though, the idea of this being a broken timeline courtesy of Starlight Glimmer... but I'm not sure it tracks.

Well, guess it's time to start writing the next part of my King Sombra is in G5 theory. :nom:

https://www.deviantart.com/cloudmistdragon/art/King-Sombra-is-in-G5-MLP-Fan-Theory-896633007

But seriously, even though I actually am on the cusp of doing that (XD), it's not without good reason, we legitimately did get some more evidence of the possibility of him being related to Opaline and Misty, and I already backed up my claims of that in another theory. I've also already given evidence for why I believe a theory my friend Divine shared with me, about Sunny and Argyle being descendants of Twilight Sparkle. It's a good explanation for why the Unity Crystals make Sunny an alicorn and why Sunny has toys of the Mane 6 and Spike in a world that's long forgotten their legacy. I also believe that Izzy and the unicorns of Bridlewood Forest are descendants of Sombra, not just because of the crystals being ingrained into unicorn culture, but because of how the unicorns generally have horns that start with a dark color from the bottom and end with a bright tip at the top like Sombra's horn. 

3 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Well, guess it's time to start writing the next part of my King Sombra is in G5 theory. :nom:

https://www.deviantart.com/cloudmistdragon/art/King-Sombra-is-in-G5-MLP-Fan-Theory-896633007

But seriously, even though I actually am on the cusp of doing that (XD), it's not without good reason, we legitimately did get some more evidence of the possibility of him being related to Opaline and Misty, and I already backed up my claims of that in another theory. I've also already given evidence for why I believe a theory my friend Divine shared with me, about Sunny and Argyle being descendants of Twilight Sparkle. It's a good explanation for why the Unity Crystals make Sunny an alicorn and why Sunny has toys of the Mane 6 and Spike in a world that's long forgotten their legacy. I also believe that Izzy and the unicorns of Bridlewood Forest are descendants of Sombra, not just because of the crystals being ingrained into unicorn culture, but because of how the unicorns generally have horns that start with a dark color from the bottom and end with a bright tip at the top like Sombra's horn. 

True, but the shape of his horn is quite different from that of others. And it can be argued this his particular horn shape and coloration was due to the dark magic he wielded, no?

4 minutes ago, flutterJackdash said:

True, but the shape of his horn is quite different from that of others. And it can be argued this his particular horn shape and coloration was due to the dark magic he wielded, no?

It's the best explanation I have right now for why the unicorn's horns are like that. 

On 2022-09-29 at 7:08 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

Aaaaannnnnddddd...done. 

https://www.deviantart.com/cloudmistdragon/art/King-Sombra-is-in-G5-Ch-2-MLP-Fan-Theory-931556674

Yeah, like I said, I was only part-joking. :ButtercupLaugh: It's like there's always something new for the latest MLP content to give me for my theories. :adorkable: