What do you think you could get a World Record in?

Gaines

Like "largest collection of [franchise] merchandise," "longest time spent awake," "most farts in one minute," etc :ButtercupLaugh:
I think I'd accidentally get the "most empty water bottles in bedroom" record :yeahno:

Gaines.png

To be realistic, it has to be something you put years into, and you already have to be at the top 3. Video games speed running would be a possible thing, especially a game no one plays (which means a boring game).

I  did held a record of always having the lowest test score in my class … wait we’re talking world record? Okay the world possibly biggest loser. Give or take. But I rather have you take it away from me. :ButtercupLaugh:
In all seriousness, it might be world largest insects collection. I do love collecting them and displaying them.  I actually came by a black widow and was about to display it as I had bought a case for it. Sadly.. someone threw it away. It was quite upsetting. 

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Damn starting to look around and maybe you should give yourselves the least amount of confidence award....

For me probably the most distrusted, most unfairly judged, most held back by outside sources and other people, victim of the longest running witch hunt, depends on how long I live Trumps got a few years on me as it stands... 

But in all seriousness who knows there's so many things i haven't tried... Possibly some records at some games nobody really plays anymore, but really I just don't have the kind of money ",yet" to take the kind of risks I want to take in this world, I don't know if I will "set any records" but I'm going to do what I have to do to make my mark on history

image.png.704270fed5abcd71044cc6845a373c28.png

The worst would be to be second best, meaning sharing the world record with someone who got the higher spot on the leaderboard. You aren’t really the best, but you can’t do anything about it. You might still have (a shared) WR, but no one cares >_> because you are visually in second place.

I’d get a gold medal for complaining, and a silver medal in whining, with honorable mention for longest lasting OCD, and a participation award for most toy-based clutter in a single household. I might even get a germophobe ribbon for how many times a day I clean doorknobs, fixtures and surfaces. That’s a winning combo.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

Most certificates/licenses/accomplishments held while not being actively employed in a field requiring any of them.

More of a joke. I have achieved a lot but none of them have taken me anywhere.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls