movies/tv What's a popular TV show you never got into?

Reecejackox

I was never really able to get into Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, aside from the FairlyOdd Parents crossover specials.

The CGI was kinda creepy, a lot of the characters were meanspirited (as Athena elaborates), and for the life of me I could not STAND Cindy. I'd rant all day about the harmful tropes and stereotypes she perpetuates, and how we're just meant to accept that she and Jimmy are supposed to be together (as "The Tomorrow Boys" reveals...and Future Jimmy is absolutely MISERABLE in their relationship) but I don't have that kind of time.

• Brohoof 1

God.. I don’t watch any mainstream TV shows (not including animations) at all. Since no cable nor paid steam subscriptions. The only ones I did watched are like Star Wars, Doctor Who, Marvels, and Wednesday. But I stopped keeping up with the recent SW and Marvels though. I don’t have Disney plus to watch them and too lazy to download them to watch. 

But it’s okay, never a fan of these popular series anyway, I’m sticking with MeTv shows. I do get annoyed when people say you never watch “Game or Throne” or “Breaking Bad”???

and I would just reply back well, have you ever watch “Perry Mason” or “Columbo”? No? Then we’re even. :proud:

After a couple of years of friends pestering me to watch The Mandalorian, I still haven't watched it. The Disney+ Marvel shows, even after my sister who rarely cares about Marvel stuff has been telling me I need to watch them. Basically any live-action show that's huge I never watched. Lost, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad. It's not even because I have a disdain for them either, I just never really bothered, I've always been more into animation.

Only live action shows I actually get around to watching? Power Rangers

• Brohoof 1

I watched a bit of the first season of "Amphibia" and I enjoyed it for a few episodes but I got bored with it pretty fast, unfortunately.

On 2023-01-26 at 3:26 PM, Megas said:

I've always been more into animation.

I feel the same way about almost all live action shows unless, I'm watching a sitcom that I like or a family-centered "drama" like, Gilmore Girls. 

• Brohoof 1