Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you usually role play?

Sherem

If I am breaking the rules or anything with this, I do apologize. Thing is I no longer know where can I post or ask about this and need the info, for those RP players around the site or the fandom, where are you usually rping? I also I don't mean this site nor Canterlot Avenue, because well the Avenue has moved on to be something else so doesn't feel like it would be the place to actually look around it.

If you are willing to share sites or servers or point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. You can write here or dm me, any of those work

Edited by The Wife of Law

23 minutes ago, Sherem said:

If I am breaking the rules or anything with this, I do apologize. Thing is I no longer know where can I post or ask about this and need the info, for those RP players around the site or the fandom, where are you usually rping? I also I don't mean this site nor Canterlot Avenue, because well the Avenue has moved on to be something else so doesn't feel like it would be the place to actually look around it.

If you are willing to share sites or servers or point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. You can write here or dm me, any of those work

Hi there! And thank you for having interest in the RP. All the RP sections are all in here. Scroll down on the main page until you reach here.

8ABE7E60-247C-4317-9D2B-68B464F27D84.thumb.jpeg.f348bca9f6966911f0e1a909f34518ea.jpeg

Here’s link to the RP planning and rules. 

https://mlpforums.com/forum/23-everfree-planning-ooc-discussion/

I will move this over to the RP, but If you have any other questions about RP and rules, feel free to contact me! 

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Where do you usually role play?
  • This topic was locked and unlocked