Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BABSCon Welcomes Back Tony Fleecs

Jeric

BABSCON 2023 GOES TO THE DOGS WITH TONY FLEECS!

Published on Mar 3, 2023

BABSCon 2023 Goes to the Dogs with Tony Fleecs!

We don’t know about you, but we’re already feeling nostalgic for the hay-day (heh) of the G4 My Little Pony comics from IDW. And to feel that nostalgia, we’re bringing back one of the very best of that stable: Tony Fleecs!

In addition to My Little Pony, though, Tony’s a prolific and critically-acclaimed writer whose work has sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the United States and has been translated and reprinted all over the world.

His creator-owned books include Stray Dogs, Local Man, Time Shopper, and Jeff Steinberg: Champion of Earth. You've seen Tony's art on some of your favorite titles like Star Wars, Rick & Morty, Avengers, Spider-Man, Batman, TMNT, and Transformers. Follow Tony on Twitter, Instagram & Facebook.

Tony joins Guests of Honor Katrina Salisbury, Sarah-Nicole Robles, Thom Zahler, and more yet to come!

So register now and book your hotel roomfor this April 7–9 as we indulge in nostalgia at BABSCon 2023. We’re also always looking for volunteers.

(Art by MidnightPremiere)

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was featured

Just going to drop this here …. You all probably know what I’m going to be doing at the con. 

B0FC6B3E-3765-474D-A2F6-85A18ABEBD8F.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was unfeatured