Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would happen if your OC fell into Poison Joke?

Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony! I'm planning to gather some artists to make some sketches based on your responses to this thread! 
:pinkie:

I am also planning to go to BabsCon this year. So this will be a project that takes time from my end. But the title says it all!

How would poison joke affect the talent of your OC's cutie mark or personality/state? :toldya:

For Silky, I'd say her curiosity for mixing potions would suffer a strange twist in which she mixes improper ingredients and mishaps happen. 

Poison Joke offers a comical twist to your OC's talent or personality/state of being. For example:

Twilight, a unicorn that loved magic -- could no longer use her comically floppy horn. 

Apple Jack, a very strong Earth pony -- was shrunken in size, unable to use her physical strength or feel stronger

Fluttershy's shy, timid voice became very deep and masculine -- causing her shyness to be even worse about speaking.

Pinkie Pie, an earth pony who loves sweets, could no longer use her tongue to talk and be silly or *gasp* enjoy sweets! D:

Rainbow Dash, a sporty pegasus who LOVES to fly at high speed couldn't fly properly and kept crashing into things

Rarity, a unicorn who loves fashion and her literally turned into the absolute aesthetic opposite.

So, clearly it isn't just about talents but also your OC's personality or personal interests.
Haha, so, as you guys gather and answer this thread, I encourage all or any artists who wish to sketch that to also post to see exactly how does poison joke affect your OC! 

Here's a temporary placeholder for me, the art is done by the lovely @Luna the Great of all the Russias

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

• Brohoof 3

Omg, Vibrant, Vibrant... how would poison joke mess with You, eh? :toldya:

Well, his talent is ability to control nature around him through music. His melody hides the intention that plant life follows. 

So I imagine that under effect of poison joke he would create melodies that instead make plants do all sorts of pranks on him - steal his guitar if there are some vines, tickle him, overall do everything but the thing he expects them to do. Usually some cheeky mischief :3 

Looking forward to see if someone decides to immortalize this :lookup::laugh:

• Brohoof 1

Win or lose, Sink or swim

One thing is certain we'll never give in

Side by side, hand in hand
We all stand together

orange_frog_by_dewlshock_d5lok9n-fullview.thumb.png.f95a2076f812408b06c16c1f5ad187e7.png

(My OC Mango becomes a mango-frog :3 If poison joke was going down the word-play route like with Rainbow Crash ;P If not, then she might just become puce - she's proud of being sociable and being puce would completely ruin her mango-mojo.

11 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Hello everypony! I'm planning to gather some artists to make some sketches based on your responses to this thread! 
:pinkie:

I am also planning to go to BabsCon this year. So this will be a project that takes time from my end. But the title says it all!

How would poison joke affect the talent of your OC's cutie mark or personality/state? :toldya:

For Silky, I'd say her curiosity for mixing potions would suffer a strange twist in which she mixes improper ingredients and mishaps happen. 

Poison Joke offers a comical twist to your OC's talent or personality/state of being. For example:

Twilight, a unicorn that loved magic -- could no longer use her comically floppy horn. 

Apple Jack, a very strong Earth pony -- was shrunken in size, unable to use her physical strength or feel stronger

Fluttershy's shy, timid voice became very deep and masculine -- causing her shyness to be even worse about speaking.

Pinkie Pie, an earth pony who loves sweets, could no longer use her tongue to talk and be silly or *gasp* enjoy sweets! D:

Rainbow Dash, a sporty pegasus who LOVES to fly at high speed couldn't fly properly and kept crashing into things

Rarity, a unicorn who loves fashion and her literally turned into the absolute aesthetic opposite.

So, clearly it isn't just about talents but also your OC's personality or personal interests.
Haha, so, as you guys gather and answer this thread, I encourage all or any artists who wish to sketch that to also post to see exactly how does poison joke affect your OC! 

Here's a temporary placeholder for me, the art is done by the lovely @Luna the Great of all the Russias

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Also, I love the art and concept! :3

2 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

Win or lose, Sink or swim

One thing is certain we'll never give in

Side by side, hand in hand
We all stand together

orange_frog_by_dewlshock_d5lok9n-fullview.thumb.png.f95a2076f812408b06c16c1f5ad187e7.png

(My OC Mango becomes a mango-frog :3 If poison joke was going down the word-play route like with Rainbow Crash ;P If not, then she might just become puce - she's proud of being sociable and being puce would completely ruin her mango-mojo)

This made me guffaw out loud in front of company. Thank you. :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Omg, Vibrant, Vibrant... how would poison joke mess with You, eh? :toldya:

Well, his talent is ability to control nature around him through music. His melody hides the intention that plant life follows. 

So I imagine that under effect of poison joke he would create melodies that instead make plants do all sorts of pranks on him - steal his guitar if there are some vines, tickle him, overall do everything but the thing he expects them to do. Usually some cheeky mischief :3 

Looking forward to see if someone decides to immortalize this :lookup::laugh:

Oh, you can count on it. My version will be him stringing the guitar and then maybe a vine snatches it away and then strings it back at him mockingly? :laugh:Poor Vibrant

Moments ago, Princess Silky said:

Oh, you can count on it. My version will be him stringing the guitar and then maybe a vine snatches it away and then strings it back at him mockingly? :laugh:Poor Vibrant

I can imagine plants playing all sorts of sour notes just to give him a headache :laugh: Looking forward to it!

Forest Storm would not be able to control his lightning spell properly, and would fry his own beard and tail with it.

Tree Song would have a squeaky, metallic voice instead of her normal beautiful one.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

Forest Storm would not be able to control his lightning spell properly, and would fry his own beard and tail with it.

Tree Song would have a squeaky, metallic voice instead of her normal beautiful one.

Oh my gosh XD 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Careful Silky, your voice is starting to sound like Otto Rocket:secret:  

Oh yeah, looks like someone might've thrown some poison joke at me. :dash:

Moonlight Wane can control dreams, so maybe he would grow some extra eyes on his body. It would make it hard to fall asleep, and he would look like a nightmare.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

Moonlight Wane can control dreams, so maybe he would grow some extra eyes on his body. It would make it hard to fall asleep, and he would look like a nightmare.

And then he wakes up -- and it was all a dream D: 
Er... nightmare ... er... joke.. D: *panic flail*

Poor Moonlight <3

• Brohoof 1

If my OC fell into poison joke, I would think Wind Walker would become a duck like the character she's based off of.

ezgif-6-d078e574989d.gif.040e111fd67d12ef8dfa6a7808de7541.gif

Edited by Sparklefan1234

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

If my OC fell into poison joke, I would think Wind Walker would become a duck like the character she's based off of.

ezgif-6-d078e574989d.gif.040e111fd67d12ef8dfa6a7808de7541.gif

Oh my gosh, that is SO brilliant ahahaha

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Oh my gosh, that is SO brilliant ahahaha

Nothing would change much for Wind Walker though because she already feels like she's part water bird.

I think her coat color and feathery wings convinced Wind that she's part duck. :P

Edited by Sparklefan1234

4 minutes ago, GeneralDirection said:

Silver's head would turn into a raisin. He hates raisins, so turning into one would really ruin his day. :laugh:

Oh my goshhh yes I remember this!!! LOOOL He was so angry at them I think he set them on fire! ROFL 

Sophie would have an amazing experience, I'm pretty sure she'd hear ponies as a song, like everyone is singing, or she understands them as different kind of Musik instruments, like this :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Shiny Star said:

That's a very good question! Which I can't answer right now since my OC is not done yet... I mean, I made myself a cutie marks! That's a good start! Here! Take a look and let me know what you think of it!

Screenshot_20230321_213623_Samsung Notes.jpg

Ohhh you lovely being! Here! Take this! 

*extends a letter of invitation to you that redirects you to* You are very welcomed here! Once we are completed with your OC creation, then certainly, we may proceed to the current thread that we're on now. NOW! Let's grab the cucumber slices for your eyes -- no no no --don't eat them! *sigh* aaaand the mud mask and let's go straight to Silky's Beauty Spa! :grin:

4 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Ohhh you lovely being! Here! Take this! 

*extends a letter of invitation to you that redirects you to* You are very welcomed here! Once we are completed with your OC creation, then certainly, we may proceed to the current thread that we're on now. NOW! Let's grab the cucumber slices for your eyes -- no no no --don't eat them! *sigh* aaaand the mud mask and let's go straight to Silky's Beauty Spa! :grin:

I might start searching for synonyms of "thank you" since I'm using it so often here! I might become boring if I don't! Anyway, thank you!