Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would happen if your OC fell into Poison Joke?

Ice Princess Silky

Moments ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Whoops!  Sent a message to crash the spa:muffins:  

*Sees the derpy emoji* "I just don't know what went wrong." :dash:

@Princess Silky

Threads that ask questions regarding MLP OCs belong in SugarCube Corner. Therefore, your thread will be moved there.

The section Visual Fan Art is designated for sharing art that you yourself have created. Placing a photo of your OC drawn by another user as a visual aide does not constitute a place in Visual Fan Art.

Thank you.

To everyone:

Keep posts on topic.
This is about your OCs and their reaction to poison joke, not about making a place for casual conversation.

Edited by The Wife of Law
  • Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, The Wife of Law said:

@Princess Silky

Threads that ask questions regarding MLP OCs belong in SugarCube Corner. Therefore, your thread will be moved there.

The section Visual Fan Art is designated for sharing art that you yourself have created. Placing a photo of your OC drawn by another user as a visual aide does not constitute a place in Visual Fan Art.

Thank you.

To everyone:

Keep posts on topic.
This is about your OCs and their reaction to poison joke, not about making a place for casual conversation.

As explained in the beginning of the thread, because I am planning to go to Babscon and making preparations, the image drawn by @Luna the Great of all the Russiasis merely a placeholder as a visual example to the members of what I was going for. The thread is also explained as "a work in progress" or "project" that others will be helping me with. So the thread is a bit on hold right now while we gather together and take care of real life stuff. I don't mind members making commentaries until the actual project commences. 

The casual banter simply shows how comfortable members are with expressing themselves on this thread and indeed it shows characteristics of their OC. Please refer the thread below in regards to not being so heavy handed when members are trying to have fun. It's hard to not be happy and jovial on a pastel pony platform of friendship, especially when discussing things as silly like *poison joke* 

29 minutes ago, The Wife of Law said:

Thank you.

Thank you too for your concerns and you're welcome. :grin:

• Brohoof 6

13 hours ago, Silly Druid said:

Forest Storm would not be able to control his lightning spell properly, and would fry his own beard and tail with it.

Tree Song would have a squeaky, metallic voice instead of her normal beautiful one.

I can almost hear the legendary "not the beard!" from certain event we participated in :laugh:

10 hours ago, GeneralDirection said:

Silver's head would turn into a raisin. He hates raisins, so turning into one would really ruin his day. :laugh:

Reminds me of turning @CageyFrostbite's head into a duck head. Can't wait for that to be immortalized xD

8 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

That's a very good question! Which I can't answer right now since my OC is not done yet... I mean, I made myself a cutie marks! That's a good start! Here! Take a look and let me know what you think of it!

Screenshot_20230321_213623_Samsung Notes.jpg

I am looking forward to Your OC being finished, as, from what I see @Princess Silkyis already tending to it :mlp_icwudt: I absolutely adore this cutie mark design. I am very curious as to what it will stand for... and how will poison joke make some cheeky pranks involving it :lookup:

You're so kind with Your grateful nature, honestly. It's good to have You on the forums! :rarity:

Honestly, this thread has me excited. Looking forward to all the art of our OCs in these ridiculous scenarios :laugh:

Let’s see, for Skylight, she would probably lose her cute voice and her magic which she uses to be cute and funny wouldn’t work properly. Perhaps she would become like Frostbite, with weaker magic but stronger physical strength and becomes kind of snappy, cold, and sarcastic.

Edited by Skylight Scintillate
  • Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Let’s see, for Skylight, she would probably lose her cute voice and her magic which she uses to be cute and funny wouldn’t work properly. Perhaps she would become like Frostbite, with weaker magic but stronger physical strength and becomes kind of snappy, cold, and sarcastic.

Oh my gosh!  Soooo basically I get to SWAP Frostbite with Skylight LOOL @Cageyexpressed what she wanted but hasn't posted here yet I have a VERY vivid image in my head of Frostbite and Skylight kidn've swapping roles and looking confused. I'll just wait for her official input before I get to it. at 5pm my time, I should have these done <3 

• Brohoof 1

SharpWit would perceive everyone as whizzing past him at impossible speeds, causing a great deal of confusion and disorientation. He'd trip quite easilly in an attempt to navigate this fast paced place while trying to avoid running into others. :BornAgainBrony:

Meanwhile, the world would watch as a pegasus took over a minute to fall to the ground, seemingly trapped in a state of slow motion. He is redubbed, "SlowWit". :squee:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

SharpWit would perceive everyone as whizzing past him at impossible speeds, causing a great deal of confusion and disorientation. He'd trip quite easilly in an attempt to navigate this fast paced place while trying to avoid running into others. :BornAgainBrony:

Meanwhile, the world would watch as a pegasus took over a minute to fall to the ground, seemingly trapped in a state of slow motion. He is redubbed, "SlowWit". :squee:

Ah, so SharpWit would become a lot clumzier rather than his usual witty self? :laugh: Poor guy! Coming right up (I'm keeping track of all of this on this thread, lovelies) <3

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Oh my gosh!  Soooo basically I get to SWAP Frostbite with Skylight LOOL @Cageyexpressed what she wanted but hasn't posted here yet I have a VERY vivid image in my head of Frostbite and Skylight kidn've swapping roles and looking confused. I'll just wait for her official input before I get to it. at 5pm my time, I should have these done <3 

Yeah, from our discussion, I like the idea of a cutesy voice and extra floofy poofy mane, pastel pink accents like Sir mentioned, basically anything you want. :ButtercupLaugh:

1 hour ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Oh gosh, I look forward to seeing that in form of art. Literally reversed Frostbite xD 

Basically Skylight would turn from Equestrian version of elf to Equestrian version of dwarf :laugh: I can imagine her making an iconic duo with @CageyFrostbite becoming suddenly insufferably (for him) cute, courtesy of poison joke xD 

31 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Yeah, from our discussion, I like the idea of a cutesy voice and extra floofy poofy mane, pastel pink accents like Sir mentioned, basically anything you want. :ButtercupLaugh:

Heck yes, I support this with all my four hooves :laugh:

40 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

I love this idea too much, can't wait to see the art of SharpWit becoming clumsy and slow:laugh:

Poision Joke would mess with his Pegasus skills like Flying, Walking on Clouds. It also would give him a far to masculine voice which he normally not has. He couldn wear his monocole or top hat. But the worst which Poision Joke would do to him would by preventing him to brew tea. He could only brew coffee instead

• Brohoof 1

For my OC, Dynamo Pad, I think falling into poison joke would affect his gaming. With how he's able to play video games to a good degree, I think poison joke would allow him to be unable to use a video game controller well. That, or I think he would lose a lot as some of the games wouldn't work well for him. In regards to magic, I can imagine his magic spells in regards to gaming magic wouldn't work, or something I think that would be pretty funny. Where he sometimes is a bit clumsy, but the poison joke would make him extra clumsy by tripping over his own hooves for more comedic moments.

• Brohoof 1

All of the artworks aren't loading so we'll start with the one that shows up here.

It all starts when Sophie sees a friend panic in.... music? She begins to ask around but everypony only responds in musical notes and jazz numbers. What's going on?! 

scream.png

More to publish soon -- it's the program I'm using is freezing for some reason :laugh:
Sophie -- I wouldn't be surprised if you whipped out a guitar to play to what people were speaking! (more art scenes coming soon) 

31 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

All of the artworks aren't loading so we'll start with the one that shows up here.

It all starts when Sophie sees a friend panic in.... music? She begins to ask around but everypony only responds in musical notes and jazz numbers. What's going on?! 

scream.png

More to publish soon -- it's the program I'm using is freezing for some reason :laugh:
Sophie -- I wouldn't be surprised if you whipped out a guitar to play to what people were speaking! (more art scenes coming soon) 

@Sophie H.You're a lucky one, I love the sheer confusion on Your face as other pony lets out literal, random, musical notes xD

3 hours ago, Empress Magloria said:

If Magloria was affected by the poison joke I imagine it would make her very giggly and overly happy. She is a very serious pony, with an icy personality.

... giggly Magloria is exactly the kind of thing I want to see in form of an art :laugh:

3 hours ago, Astral Soul said:

Poision Joke would mess with his Pegasus skills like Flying, Walking on Clouds. It also would give him a far to masculine voice which he normally not has. He couldn wear his monocole or top hat. But the worst which Poision Joke would do to him would by preventing him to brew tea. He could only brew coffee instead

Oh gosh...

Coffee party with Astral Soul.. I'll be honest, with You even that would be fun : D and have him wear... Starbucks shirt :laugh:

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

For my OC, Dynamo Pad, I think falling into poison joke would affect his gaming. With how he's able to play video games to a good degree, I think poison joke would allow him to be unable to use a video game controller well. That, or I think he would lose a lot as some of the games wouldn't work well for him. In regards to magic, I can imagine his magic spells in regards to gaming magic wouldn't work, or something I think that would be pretty funny. Where he sometimes is a bit clumsy, but the poison joke would make him extra clumsy by tripping over his own hooves for more comedic moments.

You mean I can actually, finally beat You in a video game? That is possible?

@Princess Silky I need some poison joke here, quickly! :please:

Honestly, all these ideas... I am excited for what will come from them ;-; 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

scream.png

I love this so much! Hahaha,

And then Sophie found enough new band members to become a successful music group! At least for her. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

For Thunder Dash, all his electric abilities will become "corrupted" in a silly way. Like, when he powers up, it could make him gain weight...or if he tries to do something using his electric abilities, something super silly happens, that's most likely useless to what he's actually doing...

14 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

I can almost hear the legendary "not the beard!" from certain event we participated in :laugh:

Reminds me of turning @CageyFrostbite's head into a duck head. Can't wait for that to be immortalized xD

I am looking forward to Your OC being finished, as, from what I see @Princess Silkyis already tending to it :mlp_icwudt: I absolutely adore this cutie mark design. I am very curious as to what it will stand for... and how will poison joke make some cheeky pranks involving it :lookup:

You're so kind with Your grateful nature, honestly. It's good to have You on the forums! :rarity:

Honestly, this thread has me excited. Looking forward to all the art of our OCs in these ridiculous scenarios :laugh:

You're too kind! I actually designed my cutie mark in a note app! It was the first time I drew something on my phone and I have to admit that I'm quite proud of the result! :toldya:

Anyway, I'm happy you are interested by my cutie mark but I'd love to see yours as well if it's possible! I'm sure it's awesome too! ;)

R-Really?! I'm going to blush if I keep recieving compliments like this from every ponies! I-I'm nice but everypony else here is too, like you! I'm special but I believe every single person is in their own way! :blush:

Moments ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

You're too kind! I actually designed my cutie mark in a note app! It was the first time I drew something on my phone and I have to admit that I'm quite proud of the result! :toldya:

Anyway, I'm happy you are interested by my cutie mark but I'd love to see yours as well if it's possible! I'm sure it's awesome too! ;)

R-Really?! I'm going to blush if I keep recieving compliments like this from every ponies! I-I'm nice but everypony else here is too, like you! I'm special but I believe every single person is in their own way! :blush:

I'm gonna do an art of your blushing over your cutie mark BUT how does poison joke affect you directly in addition to the art of you blushing? :toldya:

10 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

I'm gonna do an art of your blushing over your cutie mark BUT how does poison joke affect you directly in addition to the art of you blushing? :toldya:

Oh! Huh... That's a very good question. I didn't really think about it. It's so hard to answer! Is that a quizz? Can I call a friend? I mean, except making me rain all over people's house like yesterday I don't know... :sunny: