Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Free Hugs Inside

Jeric

On 2023-04-14 at 10:01 PM, Princess Silky said:

Can confirm, this is how he solves problems

Hey, it works, okay? :laugh: I T  J U S T  W O R K S ! !

On 2023-04-14 at 10:06 PM, Rikifive said:

If hugging and booping doesn't work, you gotta LE SQUISH it. :oh_golly:

Now that's a solution to particulary extreme issues. Fortunately 99% of applications is successful. Remaining 1% is fixed after 2nd application of SQUISH!

On 2023-04-14 at 10:54 PM, Skylight Scintillate said:

Congrats @Sir Hugsalot. I'm sure you'll do quite well. 

Thank You, Skylight! :rarity: I will do my best. I hope sometimes You'll lend me Your fierce baguette's if I will need them for my duties. Would help a lot :mlp_icwudt:

On 2023-04-14 at 11:17 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

I hope I'm not too late in saying this, but congratulations, @Sir Hugsalot!!!

I remember we got to meet in person recently and it was such an honor to meet you. Chatting and hanging out, I know you are kind, caring, an awesome friend and you have amazing hugs! I'm really happy and proud of you as you deserve it, my friend! Congratulations once again, Huggo! I know you'll do many great things and spread many amazing hugs across the forums! :hug_day:^-^

I hope it's also okay to ask for hugs as I know I'm someone that loves hugs. :) *hugs*

Oh Dyny, it's never too late *hug*!! :hug_day:

It was crazy to see You after all that time and especially since my chances to make it to BABScon were quite remarkably slim. But it was an honor, truly, I already miss You and hope to see You again soon ;-; I will do my best for the forums <3 

On 2023-04-14 at 11:17 PM, Saturn Ring said:

huggles the @Princess Silky and @Sir Hugsalot :hug_day:

*tackle hugs Saturn Ring* :hug_day:

On 2023-04-14 at 11:25 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Yes indeed.  

Sadly, our adventure flying it together will have to wait:sunny:  I was in a car accident:worry:  

I am so glad nobody got hurt though ;-; And worry not, eventually we will have to fly together ;) It's inevitable!

On 2023-04-15 at 12:48 AM, Ganondorf8 said:

Congratulations on the promotion.

So many staff members receiving promotions as of late. Does this mean I'll get one someday? Probably not as I'm not in this for that kind of thing. I just do whatever it is I'm supposed to do and nothing more.

Thank You, Ganondorf! :hug_day:

Hey, as far as I am concerned what matters is Your own happiness and comfort <3 But I have to admit we haven't gotten a chance to chat yet and I believe that should be fixed ;) 

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unpinned