Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does Twilight deserve to rule?

FlutterIsBestAlicorn

We all know by now that Twilight is the princess of friendship and is ruling Equestria. But episodes like Lesson Zero and Trivia Trot make me wonder. Is she really a good fit to rule Equestria
I know not everypony is perfect, but there's a difference between "not being perfect" and being crazy

What does everyone else think. Is Twilight a good leader or is she too crazy. Give me your thoughts

• Brohoof 2

An even better question is "does Twilight even want to rule?". I mean, in the show, we never saw her show ambition to become a politician. Of course she took over because Celestia said so and she did not want to disappoint her. 

Twilight as a ruling monarch may be good or may be bad, depending on whether others can manage to dampen her freakouts. I woudn't vote for her though. Celestia is not perfect (especially in her handling of various large threats), but she did manage to not destroy Equestria for 1000 years.

• Brohoof 1

No. She doesn't. Celestia and Luna were always the greater rulers for Equestria - and Twilight should have never been made to take their place. It made no sense to me how Celestia and Luna just left their positions of leadership. 

• Brohoof 1

Whatever they have in Equestria is a third-world dictatorship country, so, of course, the nerd with no political experience does deserve to rule the country.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Does Twilight deserve to rule?