Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dash's confusion during this celebration.

Reiki Knight 13

I was just how funny it would be If Dash flew through the portal from Equestria to earth saw all the Rainbow flags, stickers etc and mistakenly thought the rainbows were about Rainbow. 

I can already picture it "Wow, even in an alien world they love me..."

• Brohoof 1

Dash would see all the rainbows and assume they were in her honor. Upon finding out that it wasn't for her she'd be annoyed and secretly a little hurt but then she'd realize how important it was to the LGBTQIA community and say how awesome it was people were being celebrated for loving others. 

Then she'd find out the full meaning of why Pride exists and become confused at first and then really bucking pissed off. 

"What? Are you for real? You've GOTTA be kidding me. Are you REALLY trying to tell me that people get hated and oppressed just because of who they love? Or because some of them struggle with their identity? Really? Now that's not cool at all. Why, back where I'm from if a mare loves another mare we don't hate them because of it. My friends Lyra and Bon-Bon got married and the whole TOWN showed up to celebrate. The very idea that some of you humans would be that cruel, why...it just makes me so bucking MAD." 

Whereupon Twilight would have to convince her that no, they can't invade Earth and force people to love everyone no matter what. It would be frustrating to her and she'd be angry for a while but afterward, she'd put a different plan into action. 

"If those haters think they're tired of seeing rainbows everywhere NOW just wait. I'm going to fill the whole WORLD with rainbows EVERYWHERE. You just freakin' watch me, Twi. THIS Rainbow is going to help the LGBTQIA humans feel so much Pride we're all going to be 120% bucking COOLER.

It'd be pretty bucking awesome.

Well it's pretty clear that MLP understands LGBT considering Scootaloo has two aunts but would they get the newer concepts like 3+ genders and other things added on to make LGBT+ would be interesting to see.

Maybe they have that and maybe some of that is a more human ideology than a pony one.

Like I said be interesting to see.