Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Secret Celebrity Crush?

AlbinoThunder

Ahh well as a homosexual.... I like 2 lady's... they look good... and the others are men...

Lady's first..

Jamie Lee Curtis

post-16621-0-91989300-1381538714_thumb.jpg

She has been 100s of movies...and truth be told I love all of them.... because of her....

Jeanne Cooper(R.I.P)

post-16621-0-30297900-1381538807_thumb.jpg

I'm sure not one of you know who she is.. She is from the Young and the Restless

Its a soap... anyway I love her! Sadly she passed away not long ago... Because of that I don't watch the show anymore... every time I try to.. I only cry..

Ahh.. ok now for the boys!

Clint Eastwood! 

post-16621-0-29058600-1381539069.jpg

Seen every movie he has done, and he looks sooooo sexy in all of them. Even as a older man he still looks great.

Robert Englund

post-16621-0-98763800-1381539180_thumb.gif

Ohh he looks so sexy here! sorry..

Anyway I have seen all the movies he has been in too... even the bad ones...

Robert Downey Jr.

post-16621-0-32143400-1381539308_thumb.jpg

So sexy.....

ahhh even his name is sexy... and its

John Travolta...

post-16621-0-50638500-1381539486.jpg

ohh my Goodness, in Grease he looks sooo mmmmm

I could go one for days... but I'll stop now...

Edited by ~Chaotic Celestia~

I never had any lasting 'crush' or feelings like that for any actors, but much rather just specific roles or appearances.

Like the first huge fanboyism of mine for an actor was Brad Pitt, but not just him, but specifically his look and portrayal as Achilles in the movie Troy (2004)

post-19298-0-82795000-1381544016_thumb.jpg

Then more recent have been Hunter Parrish in his role of Silas Botwin on the series Weeds (Showtime, 2005)

post-19298-0-48941100-1381544144.png

And also Thomas Dekker as a young John Connor in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008)

post-19298-0-04069900-1381544263.jpg

• 4 years later...

If I mentioned it, it wouldn't be a secret celebrity crush anymore. :dash:

Hugh Jackman, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Roger Moore to name a few.

I'm not picking Jackman or Johnson because of their beefy physique; that's not what I'm about. But they both have very likable personalities and a sense of humor. I like Roger Moore because he's elegant, funny, stylish and mature.  

• 1 month later...
(edited)

May have a thing for Melissa Benoist who play Supergirl in tv show called Supergirl and Daisy Ridley who Rey from Star Wars. Still have a thing with Nicole Anderson who stars in Make it or Break it.

Edited by Adam Burt

• 4 years later...

I assume by “secret” these are supposed to be ones we’re embarrassed to admit we have.

If that’s the case then my answer wins the thread with 

Logan Paul

I know he’s trash and I don’t follow him. This is purely on looks alone.

I don’t feel as terrible admitting it because my friend has a crush on Jake Paul lol.

That being said

I know. Judge me as you see fit

• 9 months later...
On 2022-11-26 at 12:41 PM, Clawdeen said:

I assume by “secret” these are supposed to be ones we’re embarrassed to admit we have.

If that’s the case then my answer wins the thread with 

Logan Paul

I know he’s trash and I don’t follow him. This is purely on looks alone.

I don’t feel as terrible admitting it because my friend has a crush on Jake Paul lol.

That being said

I know. Judge me as you see fit

Ah well this is embarrassing. Forgot I posted this here lol.

Still true though.As I said though he’s trash and it’s purely on looks alone, 

I don’t get crushes towards celebrities; I would say they’re either handsome or beautiful as a compliment but hardly a crush. Until of course Joey Brooks.

Spoiler

IMG_7665.jpeg.2b9237d3d9a9a1df04142ed1842975e1.jpeg

He isn’t that well known let alone don’t play a lot and very private. But something about him I’m drawn by him like no other celebrity. Still thinking about him once in a while. I sometime daydream about how one day meeting him. And maybe spend one day with him on a date. That would be nice actually. And I myself wouldn’t date a guy but him, he’s exceptional. It might be because I dreamt about him four time which never happens to any celebrities I know. So that might have dictated most of my feelings for him despite already liking him in movie I watched. I’m embarrassed to share this, so yes here’s my “secret not secret anymore” celebrity crush. :jazz-hooves-please: