What popular games have you NEVER played?

Trot Shuffle

3 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Vast majority of Pokemon games, because I don't use Nintendo consoles at all. 

PS classics like Crash Bandicoot, because I never had Playstation.

Wait until you hear about emulation.

I mostly play niche games. The most popular ones I played were the Heroes of Might & Magic series and Civilization series. Any other popular ones you can assume I haven't played.

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Silly Druid said:

I mostly play niche games. The most popular ones I played were the Heroes of Might & Magic series and Civilization series. Any other popular ones you can assume I haven't played.

Oh how much time I spent playing Heroes of Might & Magic... must say the Heroes III is the best and something wrong started happening after the Heroes V...

I have never played Need for Speed as I have always been an RPG player :) 

• Hugs 1

10 hours ago, Azure Dawn said:

Wait until you hear about emulation.

Oh I do know about it, I just feel like I only get half of an experience by going down that route :derp:

2 hours ago, Finding_Marty said:

Oh how much time I spent playing Heroes of Might & Magic... must say the Heroes III is the best and something wrong started happening after the Heroes V...

I have never played Need for Speed as I have always been an RPG player :) 

Heroes VI and VII tried to experiment with formula too much and in wrong directions, I think. Heroes VI, IMO, had the worst campaign of entire series (mechanics, story I don't even know since I failed to finish it) and Heroes VII was denied a sufficient development time to create a quality game. A real shame with these two as graphically they looked gorgeous and had a lot of potential in them. 

But we still have our Heroes III so I won't be complaining too much. Heroes V is actually fun too c: 

I actually never played any racing games myself now that you mention these and forgot to put that on my list :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-07-15 at 7:26 PM, Sir Hugsalot said:

PS classics like Crash Bandicoot, because I never had Playstation.

You got ahead of me on that @Sir Hugsalot;)  There's nothing Crash has of value to convince me he's different from Sonic and Mario.  

• Delighted Giggle 1

22 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Heroes VI and VII tried to experiment with formula too much and in wrong directions, I think. Heroes VI, IMO, had the worst campaign of entire series (mechanics, story I don't even know since I failed to finish it) and Heroes VII was denied a sufficient development time to create a quality game. A real shame with these two as graphically they looked gorgeous and had a lot of potential in them. 

But we still have our Heroes III so I won't be complaining too much. Heroes V is actually fun too c: 

I actually never played any racing games myself now that you mention these and forgot to put that on my list :mlp_icwudt:

It just felt like Heroes VI and VII were just demos of a much bigger game. I guess Heroes IV gives you the greatest opportunities, yet, Heroes III is the unbeatable king of all Heroes :D I have never finished any campaign...

I like the idea of online racing games. If you find an interesting one let me know and we gonna race :D I'll do the same!

8 hours ago, Megas said:

Oh yeah I've never played Minecraft

Me neither! OMG I thought I was the only one :D

Better take a seat.

Here's all the games I have never played.

• Any Mario game
  • Any Megaman game
  • Any Metal Gear games
  • Any Kirby games
  • Any Zelda games
  • Any Splinter Cell games
  • Any Madden games
  • Any FIFA games
  • Any 2K sports game
  • Any Grand Torismo games
  • Any Batman: Arkham games
  • Any Borderlands games