What did you like to draw growing up?

Reecejackox

I used to try and draw triangle mosaics. You basically started with one triangle, and just made more using it as a base until you had filled half the page. At least our philosophy books were useful for something. :mlp_smug:

• 5 months later...

I always really enjoyed drawing road atlas maps and buildings. Not really typical things for a kid to draw, but that was what my neurodivergent mind fixated on. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

I used to draw Pokémon and Sonic characters when I was a kid, I still draw some Sonic and Pokémon stuff but haven't really improved much since then :D 

• smile 1

• 4 months later...

Junkyards. I know it sounds weird, but I loved drawing lots of details and thought it was fun to draw all the different stuff people throw away. I also enjoyed drawing wreckage and aged stuff with rust and broken parts; dilapidated buildings, ruined equipment, abandoned vehicles. I still do it and I don’t know why.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

I drew my own Garfield-like comics with my own characters. Lol. Also I drew trees, buildings, people, animals, etc.

I actually have a ton of old MLP art, including OCs of others. I also loved to ponify my favorite cartoon and anime characters. Besides that, Pokémon and animals were always a go-to. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

When I was in elementary (during Fourth grade and under), I used to draw the most atrocious looking humans with animal ears and tails. The colors were horrific. I only had crayons. Not even Crayola, the CraZart ones! You know, those crayons with the horrible texture?  I can't BELIEVE people really thought that was good...but I've improved. I don't really draw people though, because I draw animals and nature now!

• Brohoof 2