Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff And The New Moderator Is....

Ice Princess Silky

Yes. The moment has finally arrived.

Lots of finger pointing of who the next moderator would be. Accusations and suspicions. The narrowing of eyes as the dread from that thread raises in suspense of who would be the new traitor -- the newest moderator. Would it be @Nsxile? @Ninetales? @Iforgotmybrain

No, of course not. Nsxile is the loyal lead of the community counters! Ninetails -- absolute sweetheart who knows how to count! :toldya:
Iforgotmybrain? Nah... Too darling.

We need somepony else.... Someone who works through the darkness but in honour of the light.
We need...

A bat pony. 

Specifically, @Nitobit :ooh:

Spoiler

image.png

Lovelies! This, is Nitobit. 
He is very kind. Comical. Playful. But most importantly, when it comes to the community -- he is helpful, attentive and compassionate.
This is a very shy pony. But I can assure you, he is responsive if you ever have any thoughts, concerns, feedback, etc. Or even if you just need a friend.

He calls himself a background pony since most of his efforts happen in the background, but after Head of Moderation decided to train him behind the scenes, he was granted one of the most endearing summaries, which, I would like to summarise from moderation. But essentially, Nitobit is the quiet, protective presence that is always there. 

He's passed the Test of the Earth pony -- being swift and protective towards any help that is needed on the site.
Test of the Pegasus -- going into the depths of the forums to ensure quality control

And test of the unicorn -- unlocking the finite numbers of zeroes... - @Cash In

Hey... :okiedokieloki:

No. Test of the unicorn - bringing friendship together through the magic of it <3 

With that said, welcome aboard, Nitobit! You have managed to somehow survive the insanity of Banterlot, too. So that's a plus to the nature of your tenacity. :laugh:

• Brohoof 11

• This topic was featured and pinned

Congratulations Nitobit and welcome aboard! I know you will do us proud. :)

21 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

And test of the unicorn -- unlocking the finite numbers of zeroes... - @Cash In

Arguably the most important test of all. :3

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

Congratulations, @Nitobit! Welcome to the team. :D
And remember, your samurai senpai is always here to support you, so you're not in this alone. You'll do just fine.

Samurai Senpai, omg :(

• Brohoof 4

Oh my gosh, I'm purple :wacko:

Thank you for the congratulations, everyone!:blush: It's an honor to be trusted with such a huge responsibility. I will do my best to keep your mangos safe!

• Brohoof 4

3 minutes ago, Nit0bit said:

Thank you for the congratulations, everyone!:blush: It's an honor to be trusted with such a huge responsibility. I will do my best to keep your mangos safe!

Your username...

You've made me so proud. :(

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

......i see that @Silky The Smoll is building her army....:okiedokieloki:

Oh you better believe it. And they’re going to be SOOO unto your troll nonsense. You better shake. :toldya:

4 hours ago, Nit0bit said:

WHY IS YOUR NAME NIT0BIT - oh no.. stay away from that thread D: 

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

WHY IS YOUR NAME NIT0BIT - oh no.. stay away from that thread D: 

@Nit0bit Do you hear it? The thread is calling for you. It demands your attention. Do what must be done. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy. This is what you have trained for, my friend.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, GodlyWolf82 said:

It's okay, we have an army of are own she can't hope to overpower:fabulous:

:toldya: You know I can see this, right? 

6 hours ago, Nit0bit said:

MANGOES?! That wasn’t in the contract :blink:

Also no offense but I wouldn’t trust this guy with any mangoes :dash:

• Brohoof 2