Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pipp Month - Volunteer to Make a New Halloween Banner for October

Misty Shadow

So Silky, Divine, and Dynamo have an idea to do a Halloween month centered around Pipp Petals and it would be great if we could get a volunteer for creating a banner for the site. :PIPPIPHURRAY: Does anyone want to volunteer or know anyone who could make a banner? 

• Brohoof 3

55 minutes ago, Misty Shadow said:

Hey, you did an amazing job! Nice going getting on this so fast! Onyx Emote Forum.png

Thank You, BFFFF! Being creative and getting inspired is my thing. :darling:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

We need something spooky to match the season with Pip! Anyone interested? :fluttershy: @Dynamo Pad @Trot Shuffle @Sparklefan1234

What StarHeart said about ghost hunting on the thread announcing Pipp Month gave me an idea for an event. We could hide pictures of ghosts on the forums and users who click on them get points for finding spooky ghosts for Pipp to take pictures of! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

• Shocked 2
  • Excited 1

4 minutes ago, Misty Shadow said:

What StarHeart said about ghost hunting on the thread announcing Pipp Month gave me an idea for an event. We could hide pictures of ghosts on the forums and users who click on them get points for finding spooky ghosts for Pipp to take pictures of! :PIPPIPHURRAY:

omg @Earth Prince StarHeart did you hear?! :pinkie: You inspired lovely ideas, already <3

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Misty Shadow said:

That sounds kinda spooky to me :(