Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Godlywolf

GodlyWolf

3 hours ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

I actually have 3

Asuma, kikashi, and hinataekqv9107qp8a1.jpg

4e112c27a024e0220a1aa7c95342b79ccfb11c70r1-600-607v2_hq.jpg

Asuma.png

Hinata's the best. Rip Asuma, you were the best of them.

How did you get into streaming ? Is it hard ?

• Brohoof 1

Not at all honestly. Streaming is a free to do even with the bare minimum. You can stream yourself just talking if you wanted to. All you need is a touch screen phone. If you have a gaming console, they have free options to stream on twitch, youtube, and for Xbox with discord. You can use a camera and mic on any gaming console, but you don't have to. They are just options. 

So yeah to answer the question, streaming is one of the easiest things to do 

As for how I got into it, I was inspired by certain youtubers and their charisma. I thought it looked like fun. So I looked up the things I needed and made the leap to get started.:ooh:

1 minute ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

Not at all honestly. Streaming is a free to do even with the bare minimum. You can stream yourself just talking if you wanted to. All you need is a touch screen phone. If you have a gaming console, they have free options to stream on twitch, youtube, and for Xbox with discord. You can use a camera and mic on any gaming console, but you don't have to. They are just options. 

As for how I got into it, I was inspired by certain youtubers and their charisma. I thought it looked like fun. So I looked up the things I needed and made the leap to get started.:ooh:

Ohh and to add to that, hinata is my dream girl :wub::squee:. But since I have to settle for reality, i currently have no partner in crime

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

Well, guess I'll have to try it out someday.

47 minutes ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

Ohh and to add to that, hinata is my dream girl :wub::squee:. But since I have to settle for reality, i currently have no partner in crime

Yeah, reality sucks hahaha. If you could live in a fictionnal world, why would it be Naruto ? (or what would it be if I'm wrong :mlp_blink:)

• Delighted Giggle 1

4 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

Yeah, reality sucks hahaha. If you could live in a fictionnal world, why would it be Naruto ? (or what would it be if I'm wrong :mlp_blink:)

Well Naruto would be an interesting place to live. But if I really had my pick, it would have to be a world typically like those level up fictional fantasy Mangas with elves, monsters, dragons, and plenty of other races.

That or the legend of Zelda world lol. I'd be foolish to think I could walk up and meet the Princess or something like that, but atleast I could train up to be the hero of a small town or something lol.

I don't think I could live in the Naruto world because I can't be with hinata because she gets with Naruto :sunny:

8 minutes ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

I don't think I could live in the Naruto world because I can't be with hinata because she gets with Naruto :sunny:

Make sense.

9 minutes ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

That or the legend of Zelda world lol. I'd be foolish to think I could walk up and meet the Princess or something like that, but atleast I could train up to be the hero of a small town or something lol.

I looooove the Zelda world, but I couldnt live there because of my arachnophobia. If I knew giant spiders lived in my world, I'd just yeet myself into the sun.

• 2 weeks later...

@Godlywolf

What are two fruit flavors you havent tried together, but have tried seperately?

Morning shower to start the day fresh, or Night shower to wash the day away?

What's something you've bought but never used?

Is there anyone you haven't talked to for a while but would like to?

If you could teleport anywhere in the world for 15 minutes, where would you go?

9 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

@Godlywolf

What are two fruit flavors you havent tried together, but have tried seperately?

Morning shower to start the day fresh, or Night shower to wash the day away?

What's something you've bought but never used?

Is there anyone you haven't talked to for a while but would like to?

If you could teleport anywhere in the world for 15 minutes, where would you go?

1) Grapes and apples :awwthanks:

2) night showers:mustache:

3) an ab bench, i got it like 3 months ago and it is still in its packaging it came in.:BornAgainBrony:

4) yes. There are a few actually. :squee:

5) to @Hugs SilkALot just to jump scare and confuse him. Then I'd buy him ice cream and poof away

• Brohoof 1